Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's nice never having a facebook

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
tfw normalfags search your name and they can't find anything. Feels good man. :feelshehe:

Yep. No dealing with Deepak, or grandma's new favorite meme, foids being conceited bitches as per usual, or people getting pissed off at you for seemlingly no reason that when you ask them what you did they just ramble incoherent nonsense like a two year old whose parents refused to buy them chocolate at a grocery store.

I use fake names online

I think I am more happy that I ditched Instagram. I was going to vomit if I ever saw another foid post some attention whore selfie that they expect me to like. I grew up in the generation that began communicating with each other via email, and then Google Buzz came out, this was before it became Google chat, which later became Google hangouts. It was a lovely, clean perfectly functional chat client for social groups. And then it all changed when Facebook bought Instagram, though I'm certain this was bound to happen by some other company at some other point in time, so it's not Facebook's fault. And my god. I had to follow my everyday friends, not foid friends because they never trusted me to allow me to gain access to their vault of conceit known as their profiles. I had to follow my every day friends onto these god awful fucking platforms.

Yeah it is, it causes drama online that affects you in the real world.

Just to remain in contact with them. People don't even use email anymore

Never had a facebook, instagram, snapchat, or whatever else stupid social media shit there is these days. I only have a twitter account that Iv'e never used.

Just to remain in contact with them. People don't even use email anymore
Then Google failed miserably in attempting to create a social networking platform similar to Facebook, known as dreaded Google plus. Google has now been invaded by left wing cucks that like to pretend that biological differences and statistical differences between men and women don't exist.

Nowadays, it's normal for people (even popular) to only post one pic, and make all their pics and posts private. Especially among girls getting older, and trying to cover up their slutty past. Also, people don't use facebook as much anymore. Back in the day, if you only had one pic up, you were considered a loser.

Nowadays, it's normal for people (even popular) to only post one pic, and make all their pics and posts private. Especially among girls getting older, and trying to cover up their slutty past. Also, people don't use facebook as much anymore. Back in the day, if you only had one pic up, you were considered a loser.
jfl notfacebookmaxxing which is an incel thing is now a normie thing, fucking normies :woke:

jfl notfacebookmaxxing which is an incel thing is now a normie thing, fucking normies :woke:
I know right? I remember being teased endlessly in elementary school for liking Star Wars (the originals, mind you). Now every normie and their mother is obsessed with the shitty sequels, and they get rewarded for it
latest

I used to have a Facebook years ago. My aunt created it without my approval and the picture she chose was dated by around two years

I remember when I made a facebook account. A friend convinced me to do it. We both signed up on the same day and he had 100+ friends within a few days, while I had like 5-6 only. Tried to delete my acc, but was too low IQ. It stood there for years and ppl made fun of it.

Social media is for social beings. Never had it.

I know right? I remember being teased endlessly in elementary school for liking Star Wars (the originals, mind you). Now every normie and their mother is obsessed with the shitty sequels, and they get rewarded for it
latest
Normies are infesting like cancer in every community that was once an incel thing I blame technology advancement for this as one of the reasons

Think about it the incel copes right now could be a normie thing in the future, yesterdays incel cope is todays normie cope, the future is bleak, creators will pander their future products to NORMIES therefore their products will turn into SHIT, was once a good incel cope turned into a rubbish

:feelsree::woke:
Download

Normies are infesting like cancer in every community that was once an incel thing I blame technology advancement for this as one of the reasons

Think about it the incel copes right now could be a normie thing in the future, yesterdays incel cope is todays normie cope, the future is bleak, creators will pander their future products to NORMIES therefore their products will turn into SHIT, was once a good incel cope turned into a rubbish

:feelsree::woke:
View attachment 36064
Very true, i've noticed normies posting alot of "thot" memes on twitter/facebook. And lots of normies are now complaining about Tinder.

Facebook is dead anyway.

I like Facebook for the videos on my newsfeed

No one searches your name. Sorry boyo