Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "It's never too late to reinvent yourself"

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★
That just popped up on my YouTube feed. It's a big cope. If you haven't done certain things by a certain age, it's over. And it's just not sex and relationships, but other things as well. Most people aren't going to start a multi million dollar company when they're 60. Most people aren't going to live an average, normie life and then become something great when they're close to retirement.

Even with sex and relationships, you're statistically not going to be a virgin until 25 and then become a slayer.

Most times, the older you get, it is too late to reinvent yourself. Thinking otherwise is a bluepill cope.

No reinvention for your face

You’re life is pretty much set by the time your 14. If you haven’t developed certain skills by then, you never will

You’re life is pretty much set by the time your 14. If you haven’t developed certain skills by then, you never will
Once you leave high school, it's over :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

That just popped up on my YouTube feed. It's a big cope. If you haven't done certain things by a certain age, it's over. And it's just not sex and relationships, but other things as well. Most people aren't going to start a multi million dollar company when they're 60. Most people aren't going to live an average, normie life and then become something great when they're close to retirement.

Even with sex and relationships, you're statistically not going to be a virgin until 25 and then become a slayer.

Most times, the older you get, it is too late to reinvent yourself. Thinking otherwise is a bluepill cope.
I’m only attract to 18 yr old white girl I don’t want old lady Fuck off cucks stay mad soy!

I’m only attract to 18 yr old white girl I don’t want old lady Fuck off cucks stay mad soy!

Why not younger :society::society:

the most reinvent a cel can do is too lear new skills, the reward is money at most

That is shitty cope. Things only get worse with time.

the only way to reinvent yourself is to restart the game

We were basically doomed from the start

You're right. I think a wide berth in experiences is enough to ruin the prospects of every connection between people. A girl who has had sex hundreds of times cannot settle with a virgin. The rich cannot befriend the poor. People affiliate best with those who share similarities.
Noble Jew! I praise you! Very based!
Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

You're right. I think a wide berth in experiences is enough to ruin the prospects of every connection between people. A girl who has had sex hundreds of times cannot settle with a virgin. The rich cannot befriend the poor. People affiliate best with those who share similarities.

Noble Jew! I praise you! Very based!
Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

That's why it's hard for incels to befriend normies, they don't understand the struggles we go through and attempt to gaslight us at every angle, Norm niggers will never understand us

That's why it's hard for incels to befriend normies, they don't understand the struggles we go through and attempt to gaslight us at every angle, Norm niggers will never understand us
I know, but I dislike them for it. They don't even try to understand our struggles, instead, they conclude upon total resignation to mass opinion.

I know, but I dislike them for it. They don't even try to understand our struggles, instead, they conclude upon total resignation to mass opinion.

Like typical NPCs

You're right. I'm pretty sure some other brocel on here posted about how according to some statistical study, the older you get without losing your virginity, the lower the chances that you will EVER lose it become.
I think the number where it because drastically unlikely was around 30 or so. Even before that though, every year it decreased more and more.

You're right. I'm pretty sure some other brocel on here posted about how according to some statistical study, the older you get without losing your virginity, the lower the chances that you will EVER lose it become.
I think the number where it because drastically unlikely was around 30 or so. Even before that though, every year it decreased more and more.

Makes sense, by the time you're in your mid to late 20s, you should already be out of college and into the workforce, and by that time you should at least know if foids find you attractive.

"but muh hobbies, muh group activities":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:

Norm niggers want to harp on this point like it's gospel. Reality is that if you haven't had any romantic/sexual contact with a foid (at the very least a kiss) by 18, then there's no saving you outside of expensive surgery (even then that's a gamble)

Good luck explaining that you are gonna reinvent yourself and that you are a KHHV to a grown ass woman.

Makes sense, by the time you're in your mid to late 20s, you should already be out of college and into the workforce, and by that time you should at least know if foids find you attractive.

"but muh hobbies, muh group activities":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:

Norm niggers want to harp on this point like it's gospel. Reality is that if you haven't had any romantic/sexual contact with a foid (at the very least a kiss) by 18, then there's no saving you outside of expensive surgery (even then that's a gamble)
I took all their worthless normie faggot advice and tried to have a normie life but they denied the fruits of my labour to me.
I did what they said, as you mentioned. Went to uni, had many jobs, and in the workforce. Had groups and activities and hobbies and all the self impriovement bullshit. Even knew and interacted with foids and it always turned out negatively, every time.

Their advice didn't do shit, it didn't improve me. It destroyed me because it wasted my time, money, and effort. I have nothing to show for all that. Why? Because my looks and height and nonNT status always held me back and they still do.

I took all their worthless normie faggot advice and tried to have a normie life but they denied the fruits of my labour to me.
I did what they said, as you mentioned. Went to uni, had many jobs, and in the workforce. Had groups and activities and hobbies and all the self impriovement bullshit. Even knew and interacted with foids and it always turned out negatively, every time.

Their advice didn't do shit, it didn't improve me. It destroyed me because it wasted my time, money, and effort. I have nothing to show for all that. Why? Because my looks and height and nonNT status always held me back and they still do.

((((self improvement)))) only works for chronically online normies, blackpilled truecels already should know what the problems are in their life (genetics and society)

The worst part is when they gaslight bluepilled incels with this bullshit and keep saying "you're the problem sweaty:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:".Still makes my blood boil hearing that shit

Good luck explaining that you are gonna reinvent yourself and that you are a KHHV to a grown ass woman.

Better off fucking a hooker and larping your way through it

((((self improvement)))) only works for chronically online normies, blackpilled truecels already should know what the problems are in their life (genetics and society)

The worst part is when they gaslight bluepilled incels with this bullshit and keep saying "you're the problem sweaty:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:".Still makes my blood boil hearing that shit
I agree. I cringe when I look back on my years of self-improovement. It's all a completely cringey cope that doesn't work if you're actually an incel. It was before I was blackpilled so thankfully I did get saved from embarrassing myself like a retard too much. I laugh at these stupid cucked normies and bluepillers and redpillers now.

Fucking brutal

I agree. I cringe when I look back on my years of self-improovement. It's all a completely cringey cope that doesn't work if you're actually an incel. It was before I was blackpilled so thankfully I did get saved from embarrassing myself like a retard too much. I laugh at these stupid cucked normies and bluepillers and redpillers now.
Self improve all they want, the blackpill is inevitable :society: :society: :society:

Fucking brutal

It always is

Just change your personality gorillion times theory :soy: