Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's my birthday

youngswedecel

youngswedecel

Recruit
★★★
and my "friends" are having a party. Without me. They literally didn't even invite me. They even sent snaps from the party to me with the text "happy birthday" but thats it

2576CED2 8249 48C2 8C64 AAFE1ACECA99

You mean they are celebrating your birthday but didn't even invite you ? It's over for birthdaycucks lmao

and my "friends" are having a party. Without me. They literally didn't even invite me. They even sent snaps from the party to me with the text "happy birthday" but thats it
WTF.

Nice LARP boyo.

its over for u

How can you call them friends?

theres is only one way you can repay them, brother.
happy b'day.

How can you call them friends?
To make a long story short, we used to be a large friend group. A couple of foids came and all of the non-chadlite+s got ditched. At school they still act like friends, but they ghost on all social medias etc.

To make a long story short, we used to be a large friend group. A couple of foids came and all of the non-chadlite+s got ditched. At school they still act like friends, but they ghost on all social medias etc.
Ropefuel tbh.

I haven't celebrated my birthday in years, because no one will show up anyway.

I just buy drugs for a hundred bucks each year to battle the depression. You should, too.

At least you have people that acknowledge your existence, I have nobody but my parents.

Wait wtf? Are you sure it’s not someone else’s birthday? That actually seems downright weird.
I'm sure it's mine, they sent a video where they were singing happy birthday to me.

Time to ghostmaxx and change your whole vibe tbh.

have a strange feeling this post is a larp... but if its not than ur "friends" can go die in a hole
happy bday btw

have a strange feeling this post is a larp... but if its not than ur "friends" can go die in a hole
happy bday btw

yes this is a clear larp

Meanwhile, foids will probably have their beta orbiters purchase them a new car or something of similar value.

Happy birthday brother

Brutal. Also, Happy Birthday man.

Celebrate the day you were brought into hell cursed with bad genetics

I'm sure it's mine, they sent a video where they were singing happy birthday to me.
Wtf??? Thats one of the wierdest things I've heard srs. If they hated you they would just not bother at all or make fun of you instead. If they liked you they would have invited you. WTF????????????????

It's over for birthdaycels

Happy birthday, but change that fucking avi. I don't wanna see soyshit over here even if it's a LARP