Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's morally wrong to bring a human being into existence without knowing that it will have the capacity to meet its basic needs

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★★★
In other words, in this current environment bringing people into existence can't possibly be acceptable, unless there was a state-mandated gf system for incels

Rarely do people have children by conscious choice

Its mostly because the condom broke and they couldn't afford an abortion or they just go along with the pregnancy and think ''I guess I am having a child now''

Other parents make no effort or care, and at best people have children to fuel their own ego

Having a child in 2024 is cucked

You are just raising a future goy slave that will indoctrinated by trans jews

I'am AntinatalistMaxxed and definitely agree.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
I'am AntinatalistMaxxed and definitely agree.:feelsokman:

Same. A lot of people think antinatalism is just a sour grapes argument for incels, but I think it's objectively true independent of a person's own success. Admittedly, if I was a Chad and spent my whole life playing sports and slaying pussy, I never would have become an antinatalist. But that's simply because Chad never stops to think deeply about things, he just operates based on instinct. Nobody gets that deep into philosophy if they've had a great life and are highly social. So naturally only a loser can stumble upon an ideology like antinatalism.

Same. A lot of people think antinatalism is just a sour grapes argument for incels, but I think it's objectively true independent of a person's own success. Admittedly, if I was a Chad and spent my whole life playing sports and slaying pussy, I never would have become an antinatalist. But that's simply because Chad never stops to think deeply about things, he just operates based on instinct. Nobody gets that deep into philosophy if they've had a great life and are highly social. So naturally only a loser can stumble upon an ideology like antinatalism.
Extremely high-IQ observation, fellow antinatalistcel.:blackpill:

Brown "people" have children without thinking. Any thoughts regarding "Will this child have a good life with my subhuman shitskin genes?" Does not even cross their 75 IQ brains.

If you don't support Antinatalism you don't have the right to complain about anything.

Because it means you think suffering is ok, and bringing people into this world to suffer is ok, and you want to do it yourself too.

If you don't support Antinatalism you don't have the right to complain about anything.

Because it means you think suffering is ok, and bringing people into this world to suffer is ok, and you want to do it yourself too.

Agreed. It's a shame because deep down, I do have a longing to be a father and have kids of my own, but there's no way I could sleep at night if I did that.

This sounds harsh, but I personally think that if you have kids, you deserve to have the worst things that can possibly happen to anybody happen to you. Because if it isn't you on the receiving end of it, it's somebody else. And you have no right to subject "the other" to such horrors.

deep down, I do have a longing to be a father and have kids of my own,
I have absolutely zero desire to be a father. It's my greatest horror to cause such suffering.
I'm an incel factory and will bring about only torture and misery for my would-be child.

I asked my dad didn’t he prepare for having kids cause he constantly complains about being a broke ass nigga and he said “Allah gives children when he wants”:feelskek:

I asked my dad didn’t he prepare for having kids cause he constantly complains about being a broke ass nigga and he said “Allah gives children when he wants”:feelskek:
:feelskek:

Most intelligent mudslime.