Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s Monday time to start looking for employment

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I gotta start looking for employment again I got some jobs lined up wish me luck that I get one of em

Go for retail jobs, or construction or public service these three are the only suitable ones for your situation since you don’t have other skills

Good to see you trying

Go for retail jobs, or construction or public service these three are the only suitable ones for your situation since you don’t have other skills
I gotta wageslave while @Animecel2D gets to LDAR comfortably such BS

Pick something with possibilities of growth or something that at least looks good on your CV. While working make some time to learn extra skills and improve yourself, don't get stuck as a Wagie.

Pick something with possibilities of growth or something that at least looks good on your CV. While working make some time to learn extra skills and improve yourself, don't get stuck as a Wagie.
I don’t think he should be that picky in his situation

He’s low IQ cel he’s better off not having too much worries in his head