Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s like someone wacking you with a stick

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Nobody would have empathy for them. Only incels have no empathy for them.
But after hours of bad treatment (by foids you know) and shit. It would be impossible to care about those peoples wellbeing.
Some people I don’t feel hatred toward. But when people fuck with you, why would you be like “I look past your harrasment of me.
It’s just bullying, and it’s stupid they do it to adults. You see right through it.

Nobody would have empathy for them. Only incels have no empathy for them.
But after hours of bad treatment (by foids you know) and shit. It would be impossible to care about those peoples wellbeing.
Some people I don’t feel hatred toward. But when people fuck with you, why would you be like “I look past your harrasment of me.
It’s just bullying, and it’s stupid they do it to adults. You see right through it.
i just realized who you are
im retarded
i saw your posts months ago and was like this user is based
jfl at my cumbrain fuck, someone please smash my skull with a hammer already

yes, even studies have shown that abused people display less empathy towards other people, should be the most water wet shit ever tbh.
Its a form determinism. "the golem cries out in pain as it strikes you" - first they abuse you and then blame you for being an abused dog
normie logic

i just realized who you are
im retarded
i saw your posts months ago and was like this user is based
jfl at my cumbrain fuck, someone please smash my skull with a hammer already

yes, even studies have shown that abused people display less empathy towards other people, should be the most water wet shit ever tbh.
Its a form determinism. "the golem cries out in pain as it strikes you" - first they abuse you and then blame you for being an abused dog
normie logic
Nah man don’t wish getting bashed in skull. I foresee future incels having protective covers over their neck and heads to protect Brain from normie attacks
A4057569 DE6A 45A7 978D A0AB8AC02521

Nah man don’t wish getting bashed in skull

View our thread from earlier:

View our thread from earlier:

Hell I didn’t see that but based