Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's kinda brutal when you realize how little control you have over your life and environment

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
For starters, you have a certain set of genes you're born with, which determine face, race, height, personality, IQ, etc. These are pretty dang important factors in your life

Then, you don't get to choose your parents. Not only did you get your DNA from them, but they are the ones who control the environment you grow up in as well as the stuff they teach you, what food they give you, values they raise you with, how they treat you in general.

Then, you go to school and start socializing with other kids your age, and you're supposed to make friends, but even here, you don't really have that much control over who your friends are, since even friendships are often decided by looks.

Then you hit puberty, and it's time to start hooking up with chicks, but... you're too ugly (because of your genes and partially the way you were nurtured). So middle and high school flies by and you're sitting out while everyone else fucks around, and if you ask a foid out trying to get some action you'll just get laughed at for even trying.

And then you're an adult, you don't have many connections, so it's tough to get a job, and even if you do, you still have to deal with asshole co workers who bully you in more covert ways, so you can't even tell on them or anything to get them to stop.

You see the world is fucked up, and want it to change... but oh shit, how can you? You're just a random incel, a low status man like many in your country and around the world, people are too busy to listen to you, and if they do listen to you, they will just argue against your points with all sorts of bullshit and logical fallacies, and then you realize it's all just pointless, you're screwed, and you never had a chance otherwise :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

at this point, i'm just focusing on getting myself healthier/ actually try hard and work on my mental illnesses, mainly my anxiety/panic disorder. i know i'll never have a girlfriend or any friends but all i want now from life is just being relaxed and my little NEET life. i don't want to be apart of society, i know that much.

yep it's fucked. what you're born with seems to be paramount in life

I ran up a loss with genetics, parentage, community, AND schooling. Basically the only lucky thing about my birth was not being in a 3rd world shithole but at least there I'd have probably gotten laid by now JFL.

And there is no free will

Yes we were all forced into a variable, we have no choice. If I can wish for anything is to at least have absolute control of all my possible variables.

This is one of the reasons why I’m an antinatalist, we shouldn’t force Someone into a predicament especially one they haven’t asked for and one they have little control in, it is tragic.

And there is no free will
Destroy the world
Yes we were all forced into a variable, we have no choice. If I can wish for anything is to at least have absolute control of all my possible variables.

This is one of the reasons why I’m an antinatalist, we shouldn’t force Someone into a predicament especially one they haven’t asked for and one they have little control in, it is tragic.

All you can do is vent about how fuckin stupid all this shit is

antinatalism didnt make sense to me but as i grow older and think more, it increasingly seems more logical and in fact more altrustic, and in fact choosing to have kids is an extremely selfish act.
It is. Our ugly parents did this to us because they were too bluepilled, they wanted more of them to be born and we payed the price for existing

[UWSL]Then you hit puberty, and it's time to start hooking up with chicks, but... you're too ugly (because of your genes and partially the way you were nurtured). So middle and high school flies by and you're sitting out while everyone else fucks around, and if you ask a foid out trying to get some action you'll just get laughed at for even trying.[/UWSL]
This is the worst, if I could do anything I’d go back in time to do this period over again.

at this point, i'm just focusing on getting myself healthier/ actually try hard and work on my mental illnesses, mainly my anxiety/panic disorder. i know i'll never have a girlfriend or any friends but all i want now from life is just being relaxed and my little NEET life. i don't want to be apart of society, i know that much.
Me too

antinatalism didnt make sense to me but as i grow older and think more, it increasingly seems more logical and in fact more altrustic, and in fact choosing to have kids is an extremely selfish act.

For Chads and Staceys with good family lines of genetics & willing to toss in the garbage freak bad genetics mutants.. I think they can happily procreate.

But I see so many women with out and out horrible genetic problems and diseases at a young age still having children. Which those kids weren't a party to that selfish choice.