Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel it's kind of lifefuel when kids die

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
... because they will never have sex or relationships and their normie parents get to experience a fraction of our pain. I wish there was a disease that killed most people before they reached puberty. Childhood is the best phase of life anyway.

... because they will never have sex or relationships and their normie parents get to experience a fraction of our pain. I wish there was a disease that killed most people before they reached puberty. Childhood is the best phase of life anyway.
:feelsokman:

Champion of thread titles. Watch the guests pouring in here.

Why are you faggots watching us on a Friday night?

they are basically us, they are just very strong on the self-denial. Yes I call you out, guests. Bunch of losers, as much as us :feelsgah:

watching 9/11 videos is lifefuel

Hi cucktears please include me in the screencap

We all die, then nothing matters afterwards, the only difference is they didnt experience life, but once your gone you have nothing to worry about, you can see it as either good or bad, but either way it doesn't matter.

Watch this end up on YouTube or something like that.

Here's the thing... we kinda need those fucking kids. Suppose that a lot of us are Autists and use SSI to survive or milk it to be a fuck. Who's gonna pay for social secruity? It's already a problem for the boomers and Gen Xers are fucked, which is why they brainwashed us to do good in school, get a good job, and pay taxes so they can leach off of us. Who are we gonna leach off of? Birthrates are declining due to women having rights and all that shit. Us Gen Yers and Zers need those bratty Gen alphas to work and pay taxes so we can continue to be lazy fucks on SSI.

... I wish there was a disease that killed most people before they reached puberty.
Tuberculosis. Except it's not as much of a problem with modern-day antibiotics.

there was an episode on Star Trek about that. It came out in 1967. All the kids died at around 13 or 14.

there was an episode on Star Trek about that. It came out in 1967. All the kids died at around 13 or 14.
Great episode. I believe that was "And the children shall lead"

Hey cucktears, please donate $20,000 so I can get plastic surgery and start respecting wamon...

I'm not sure what you get out of a little kid dying or grieving parents. I think that's kinda sick. Being a kid was the best part of life for most of us. It didn't last. Obviously. Most people do grow up into normies because it's all they knew. We know a different life. I don't blame them. I blame stupid whores. I blame feminism. Lifefuel for me is seeing karma kick their ass.

Death affects everyone. It's the most unpleasant part of life. I think grief and the incel experience are both very painful. But they're very different. I'm confused by your post dude. I don't see the logic.

I'm too late to be included in screencaps.

Anyways legendary thread OP:lul:

Here's the thing... we kinda need those fucking kids. Suppose that a lot of us are Autists and use SSI to survive or milk it to be a fuck. Who's gonna pay for social secruity? It's already a problem for the boomers and Gen Xers are fucked, which is why they brainwashed us to do good in school, get a good job, and pay taxes so they can leach off of us. Who are we gonna leach off of? Birthrates are declining due to women having rights and all that shit. Us Gen Yers and Zers need those bratty Gen alphas to work and pay taxes so we can continue to be lazy fucks on SSI.

I'd think by that time UBI will be a reality. People aren't meant to be slaves. They're not meant to be used. I know this is what foids do but it isn't a viable system imo. You're talking about people who are either infants or not even born yet. I want shit to change. Part of why it's fucking broken is because it's been happening for too long. Again it's a shit system because it's not viable.