Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's just me?

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
It's just me, le aspergercel, who don't give a damn about having or not a girlfriend or some of you men are the same?
travis-bickle-taxi-driver.gif

I just like this peace, i see my sister having drama over nothing with her chad boyfriend, and i'm just in my room enjoying vydia n shiet mang, no stress with feminideas at all. I would not know how to deal with a girlfriend too, so why even bother, i have more important things to do, was Tesla worried about getting laid when he was shaping western tricknology?
Screenshot 20230824 233256 370

Sounds like you are not working, do you get NEET bucks?
If I had NEET bucks I would probably copemaxx with hobbies and occasional drugs and I'd stop caring as well.

95% of all modern "relationships" are cucked af anyways. While I do wish I had a foid to fuck, I do not wish for a relationship.

And yeah, I at least can enjoy myself in my room quietly alone as an Incel -gaming, smoking weed, listening to music, reading, learning about Fascism, etc.- without some dumb bitch below my looksmatch bitching at me which I would have to deal with as a normie or even Chad.

Inceldom is at the bottom of my list of problems in my life. It's basically a non issue

I think im schizoid n dont care about relationships