Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "It's just as hard for women to get sex as men".

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★

View attachment _132080907_mediaitem132080906.jpg.webp

Homelessness: 'I was raped while sleeping under a pier in Blackpool'​

The stony ledge under Blackpool's north pier is no place to find rest. The Irish Sea, whipped by a bitter wind, crashes onto the shore, hurling spray landwards and soaking the ledge. For several months last year, this is where Eve Monks slept. "I just sat there and cried all night, that my life had come to this," says the 38-year-old, recalling her first night under the pier. "I kept asking God to take me as I didn't want to be here at all."

Eve, originally from Dublin, had been working as a carer in Blackpool when she suffered a heart attack and a stroke. Unable to earn, she couldn't pay her rent and returned to her flat one day to find her landlady had thrown all her belongings onto the street.
She spent the little savings she had staying in a hotel for a few nights, but by July 2022, her money had run out and she had nowhere or no-one to turn to. Having scoped out various options, Eve chose Blackpool's north pier as she thought she'd be hidden from public view.

Getting to sleep was difficult, she says. It was the height of summer and above her, the pier was open until late, with bars full of party-goers. On the evening of 22 August, a stranger spotted Eve. "I remember I hadn't been to sleep for so long," she says, remembering how she fell into a deep sleep that night. "And a guy came up and - he just raped me. I was kicking and shouting and telling him to go away from me. And he just put his hand over my mouth - I couldn't scream or anything."

Of course, she was given a flat immediately afterwards. Meanwhile, the guy who was set on fire twice is still on the streets. :feelskek:

fat blue haired homeless ugly foid got more smv than this site and our ancestors combined.

Female homeless are privileged, they get houses very fast compared to men.

fat blue haired homeless ugly foid got more smv than this site and our ancestors combined.

It's such a weird world isn't it. So strange to feel rejected just for being one gender instead of the other.

Normies will say “but she didn’t enjoy it though” missing the point entirely. Ignoring the fact that it still proves that men are more desperate, women are persued harder and that they can be handed sex on a silver platter. And that women in the dating game benefit from these facts even though the foid in question here didn’t.

That’s one thing I like about us blackpillers. We don’t let shaming and gaslighting tactics such as “where’s your empathy”, distract us from drawing logical conclusions from observations and data.

Foids when they can't get chad

This is what women do OFTEN they play the victim card. Not talking about the rape victim which is bad but women
constantly say things like this and it gives them rewards in society. A lot of women study psychology and know
how to manipulate.

The whore deserved it. Should have stayed in the kitchen if she doesn't want rape.

As a women you have one job, don't be fat and ugly, how do they fail so hard lol.

These niggas aren't even putting in any effort to deceive us

All women have to do is exist to get laid that’s how easy it is.

Homeless Foid gets penetrated by a penis and her body count just added +1 (day as day).
Homeless Male gets penetrated by a knife and his things gets stolen (now he is dead).

Lying Whore made up rape story

Lying Whore made up rape story
Probably. She says it happened on her very first night homeless, and she immediately went to the hospital and got a flat. What are the odds?

They were super desperate to rape that beast :lul:

I have never ever seen the claim that women have it as hard to get sex as men.