Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's just all so tiring

greenpark

greenpark

Banned
-
I've never had an angry, resentful bone in my body, and probably never will. Does that make me a cuck? Probably, I'm already a pathetic worthless worm physically so of course I'm one mentally as well, can't even stand up for myself. I just feel hopeless, and each and every interaction with the outside world and women specifically blackpills me even further. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed and these past few years I've been essentially a hikikomori. I even tried to gamesmaxx and play video games and get good at video games, got decent elo on League, joined Discords and got laughed at and rejected. Why is life like this? Why are we doomed to be lonely for life because of a couple centimeters of bone and shit exposure of DHT growing up? I just wish life was good for everyone, and that being loved and having someone to love was a human right and not reserved for those lucky enough to have the traits women like enough to get you out of the friendzone.

Shit's getting so hard I can't even muster myself to play video games anymore. I'm just going to lay in my bed and keep lurking on here and watch YouTube videos until I become 70 years old.

Shit's getting so hard I can't even muster myself to play video games anymore. I'm just going to lay in my bed and keep lurking on here and watch YouTube videos until I become 70 years old.
Comfy AF if you're moneymaxxed and have your own place. RIP if you still live at home

Our names are similar.

Comfy AF if you're moneymaxxed and have your own place. RIP if you still live at home
I'm a disabledcel with a chronic lifelong illness, it comes with its own downsides tbh and there's no shot I'll make it to 70

I'm a disabledcel with a chronic lifelong illness, it comes with its own downsides tbh and there's no shot I'll make it to 70
As long as you're not stuck with your bluepilled retard parents on top of that, it seems comfy. Better than mindlessly wageslaving away your life

I've never had an angry, resentful bone in my body, and probably never will. Does that make me a cuck? Probably, I'm already a pathetic worthless worm physically so of course I'm one mentally as well, can't even stand up for myself. I just feel hopeless, and each and every interaction with the outside world and women specifically blackpills me even further. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed and these past few years I've been essentially a hikikomori. I even tried to gamesmaxx and play video games and get good at video games, got decent elo on League, joined Discords and got laughed at and rejected. Why is life like this? Why are we doomed to be lonely for life because of a couple centimeters of bone and shit exposure of DHT growing up? I just wish life was good for everyone, and that being loved and having someone to love was a human right and not reserved for those lucky enough to have the traits women like enough to get you out of the friendzone.

You sound like one of the genuinely nicestcels on here. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I myself don't even know why this is even happening