Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It’s June 2023 and I can still see people wearing masks in public

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
99% of the cases they’re rice or curry. Kek they just can’t leave behind the time when you could cover your subhuman face with a mask. I’d like to maskmaxx too but I’m too high inhib for that.

I saw a woman wearing a mask and face shield inside her car.

They do it to hide their subhumanity.
I still use it to not be frowned by normies and recognized by the hidden glowies out there

i don't see anyone with masks these days and thankfully i am not supposed to wear any in my country since covid wasn't even a big deal back on 2020

I've never seen a curry wear a mask, even during the pandemic.

your in Canada, so the curries there are more low inhib than German ones probably

:mask:
Masks must be terrible for teeth rotters. @Saysitsover opinions?

99% of the cases they’re rice or curry. Kek they just can’t leave behind the time when you could cover your subhuman face with a mask. I’d like to maskmaxx too but I’m too high inhib for that.
only pajeets and white sissies wear the mask.

me i got all the anti covid measures i need, its called the immune system:dab:

Mostly insecure white girls and deranged older libtards here in burgerland. Sometimes ricers wear them too but masks have been normalized among them for quite awhile

its because germans like being told what to do, they are sheep.

curry and rice do it cause they are conformists sheep curries more so I would say at least rice are innovative and have better economies in riceland

I only see old people wear them

Even the subhuman foids wear it jflll

Aye, saw one foid wearing it at the railway station today
Takeoff her mask n expose her subhumanity even with makeup they cant hide it

Based, I miss the time when everyone was forced to wear masks. If you wear mask and sunglasses nobody can see how ugly you are.

Curries bath in their own sewage water and their entire country smell like poop. Curries don't give a shit about nothing.

They still have boosters to give

Rice and curries wear masks because of air pollution.