Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT's ironical obsession with virgins

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
A lot of users here would like to lose their virginity to another virgin.
Naturally, IncelTears subreddit makes fun of these users' feelings. They say we shouldn't be obsessed with virgins.

However, very ironically, IncelTears daily talks about virigins (incels).
Even the users here don't talk about virgins as often as IT does.
So who's the one obsessing with virgins? :feelskek: :feelskek:

They are obsessed with themselves

IT are degenerate cucks and abominations of human beings. They are a disgrace to planet earth.

Slightly off topic: people need to lose the expectation that they want to sleep with another virgin. I mean, seriously, why do you care about the virginity of any potential foid partner?

Slightly off topic: people need to lose the expectation that they want to sleep with another virgin. I mean, seriously, why do you care about the virginity of any potential foid partner?
They would be more loyal and less likely to divorce

I'd like to lose my virginity to another virgin, but I'm getting old so I don't mind losing it to someone who is not a virgin, as long as she isn't rhe slut of the city

They keep on projecting their deepest desire.
There is nothing like virgin pussy.
Optimum for peak sexual satisfaction.

They have a "YoU ArEn'T EnTiTLeD tO AnYtHiNg" mentality when it comes to sub8 males and below, but don't say anything when it's Chad or Tyrone craving pussy

They have a "YoU ArEn'T EnTiTLeD tO AnYtHiNg" mentality when it comes to sub8 males and below, but don't say anything when it's Chad or Tyrone craving pussy

Or when poor single mothers demand more handouts from the taxpayers. She should've made better choices in life.

A lot of users here would like to lose their virginity to another virgin.
Naturally, IncelTears subreddit makes fun of these users' feelings. They say we shouldn't be obsessed with virgins.

However, very ironically, IncelTears daily talks about virigins (incels).
Even the users here don't talk about virgins as often as IT does.
So who's the one obsessing with virgins? :feelskek: :feelskek:
High IQ
This is going in the compilation

ironical obsession with virgins​

IronVirgin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6