Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's insufferable to be a virgin incel

Purification

Purification

Greycel
It's literally the worst form of torture in this planet. When girls don't talk to you, it's such a living hell.

I can't believe I have to suffer this existence.

Last edited:
i hate foids
thats my cope

All because you aren't top tier genetic material too. You are probably average which to Western women, means, literally undatable.

It's literally the worst form of torture in this planet. When girls won't talk to you, it's such a living hell.

I can't believe I have to suffer this existence.
You'll probably grow used to it.

You'll probably grow used to it.

I've recently started to cope with it by feeling hatred and rage. But at times, im once again reminded of the life that I've been denied.

All those popular kids hanging out with their clique of friends and the beautiful girls they talk to.

It's such a living hell, truthfully. It's such a holocaust.

Last edited:
I've recently started to cope with it by feeling hatred and rage. But at times, im once again reminded of the life that I've been denied.

All those popular kids hanging out with their clique of friends and the beautiful girls they talk to.

It's such a living hell, truthfully.
Yes. It will never get better, and there is nothing to be done. Better to let it go; sexbots right around the corner.

you get used to the crippling loneliness after years of isolation