Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's hard to not hate God when you're incel

there's ppl who go through much worse (war, hunger, disease, etc) u got this brocel.
Suffering is relative other people’s suffering doesn’t invalidate our struggle grAY

Suffering is relative other people’s suffering doesn’t invalidate our struggle grAY
didn't say it does. i made an account here before your current one. know ur place :feelshmm:

our existence itself is proof of a creator or some creation mechanism, that being intelligent or unintelligent
No. Your logic is very infantile and shows your limited understanding of complex matters.
Existence itself is NOT proof of a creator.
Is the existence of a creator proof of a creator-creator?
Who created the creator-creator?
This is another logical fallacy.

I don't want to be mean, but your are very very low IQ, you have no understanding of complex logic, please stop talking or thinking about these things, you are too low IQ for that. the best and most rational thing for you to do is to accept that you don't know anything.

"Why can't God make all men Chads?" the incel asked.
"Because then nobody would be Chad." he replied.
The fact that curries exist are proof god is either an evil asshole or doesnt exist

Religiouscels are fucking clowns

The fact that curries exist are proof god is either an evil asshole or doesnt exist
I don't know man.
It's not Gods fault that curries are self-hating, street-shitting and cow-worshipping idiots who throw their trash into the same river they bath in.

Existence itself is NOT proof of a creator.
Is the existence of a creator proof of a creator-creator?
Who created the creator-creator?
This is another logical fallacy.
It is for us since evidently humans do not possess the power of creation. we can't create shit without a source. but something, someone, somethings did. sure as hell wasn't us. so what was it? of intelligent or unintelligent origin? since there is undoubtedly an origin-origin that has no creator. isn't it more likely that it or they are intelligent?
I don't want to be mean, but your are very very low IQ, you have no understanding of complex logic, please stop talking or thinking about these things, you are too low IQ for that. the best and most rational thing for you to do is to accept that you don't know anything.
yawn

I don't know man.
It's not Gods fault that curries are self-hating, street-shitting and cow-worshipping idiots who throw their trash into the same river they bath in.
But who decided curries would be the most subhuman, weak, dumbest, fragile and worst race out of all and although they are dumb they are intellegent enough to realize their own subhumanity.

@Clavicus Vile look at the fucking religionfags here

you'll know for certain when ur dead. all i can say is technology, complexity in human speech, massive towers and buildings, video game consoles, the extreme power of human intellect is likely to originate from intelligent design. all of this originating from RNG? why would evolution need to drive us towards such complexity. retarded apes with insane sex drives would propagate life easily enough.
All life on Earth is dependent on bacteria that created enough oxygen to allow for other lifeforms. "Retarded apes" want a super mega alpha god, not cyanobacteria that live in your gut and in the clouds, affecting thoughts and weather.

All life on Earth is dependent on bacteria that created enough oxygen to allow for other lifeforms. "Retarded apes" want a super mega alpha god, not cyanobacteria that live in your gut and in the clouds, affecting thoughts and weather.
see I dont mind your answer. u acknowledge that the two camps of intelligent or unintelligent creator exists. you've taken fucking bacteria as your God. but at least u gave a logical yet pitiful response.

Fake you just used the username of a banned nigga to lArp as a non-grAY
can't prove u wrong. but if u can believe me I rejoined 2 days ago as "BurntIvoryKingcel1" I asked @Fat Link if he could let me use my OG name "BurntIvoryKingcel" from 2022 and he was nice enough to swap the names of my new and OG 2022 account.

Im a 2022cel. Now massage my feet 2023cel :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

God gave people free will which they used to create social media & dating apps which created Incels.

How can he/it exist in a place like this.

The loving God, yet his absence of communication it's something I feel deeply when I look at my face.
I used to be very devout but it's simply impossible for a loving god to exist in such a world. I mean, the literal premise of life is to kill other life, and then eat its insides while it is still alive. What kind of sadistic devil even thinks of that???? "Bro thats just satan bro" no its not, god is the creator, he is the one responsible for all this. Its annoying when people try to blame the devil for the evil things god has done

Im not like a reddit atheist or anything though, i have a lot of respect for christians. I just cant associate with them anymore unfortunately

Satan rules the world. If someone continued to write the Bible about modern times, it would write "they did what is evil in the Lords eyes and they whoreshipped themselves"
God allows Satan to do evil. This means God is greenlighting everything Satan does and he is just as evil as Satan himself

God is a sadistic troll

God allows Satan to do evil. This means God is greenlighting everything Satan does and he is just as evil as Satan himself
Yeah, its kinda like the government letting some a terrorist murder people for some classified purposes

OH WAIT

God gave people free will which they used to create social media & dating apps which created Incels.
I thought things that happen were god's plan?

Believing in god as an incel is completely cucked, why would you worship a bastard who would kek at you if he was real as he made you an incel and made your life unreasonably hard just to send you to hell and kek at you further

@IronsideCel

honestly a good question
but we know the truth

View attachment 1173172
Expectation ^
Vs
Reality
Screenshot 20240603 075650 Gallery

I thought things that happen were god's plan?
Depends on the god. For the Christian god he just created earth & left everyone to their own device to be judged when they die.

Satan has free will same as we do, we are allowed even more evil to do one to another. When we do evil we do it with full knowledge and side with the devil.

We can't expect God to take away Satan's free will or to destroy him, because we wouldn't accept our free will to be taken away or to be destroyed.

In the end both us and fallen angels are a failed products and as such we should have been destroyed long time ago.

Last edited:
If there is a God who is all good, there is no way that he can be all-powerful as he is usually defined as. There are good things, logic, and reason in this world. Of course, most people reject it and turn their backs away from it, but if a being exists that is the essence of all those things, it would be very hard to imagine him being all-powerful when you look at all the evil in the world.

I think if god does exist, they probably don't actually give a shit about the inhabitants of the universe they created. Same reasoning as to why you wouldn't care about every single specific ant in your ant colony.

I think if god does exist, they probably don't actually give a shit about the inhabitants of the universe they created. Same reasoning as to why you wouldn't care about every single specific ant in your ant colony.
God only uses us in his human farm to kek at us

How can he/it exist in a place like this.

The loving Tyrone, yet his absence of communication it's something I feel deeply when I look at my face.
He does exist, he just laughs at incels

Pray to the Anti-God. It's not Satan, it's what God should be, but isn't.

Yes, it's a cope, but picture a God that actually does what you were told God should do. Forget Clown God, pray to the Anti-God.

And I say this tongue-in-cheek, but it's a nice fantasy/cope.