Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's insanity to LDAR if you haven't even attempted to maxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
It's brutal as an LTN (if not lower) I get mogged to hell and back there. I can cope with softmaxxing (I am a bit overweight and have bad skin) but then I would be MTN at best and still have height/race as an issue. I am 5'9" rn and thinking about HGH this summer (I'm 18) and then wearing lifts or heightmaxxing shoes
Frauding to 5’11”, softmaxxing with skincare and body fat to a MTN, maybe a little higher as you complete growing and get more masculinized.

Stats are viable even as ethnic.

No excuses for volceldom.

I'm clinically insane then

Last edited:
Frauding to 5’11”, softmaxxing with skincare and body fat to a MTN, maybe a little higher as you complete growing and get more masculinized.

Stats are viable even as ethnic.

No excuses for volceldom.
Yes I am hoping HGH will help me boost out an extra 1-2 inches, if not lifts and frauding works.

I have a recessed chin and my biggest failios are due to my lips. It literally also makes my chin look smaller, my chin looking smaller also makes my nose look bigger (I have an ugly fucking Jew nose) and those 3 create harmony. I also have really uneven lips as I always used to pull down on my lower lip as a kid (which is why it's so big). My lips are also very narrow vertically despite being big horizontally.
Thankfully my hooked nose is mostly due to cartilage (the tip droops below) which I hear is fixable, and I might be able to fix it by taping up. I also hope to improve cheekbones by dropping to 10% bodyfat and getting as defined a jawline as I can. After that I will probably get bimax which should fix my chin and idk what I'll do with my lips. Thankfully my eye area is a major halo.

I agree for the most part

Get your facial aesthetics rated by a third party.
It's unlikely that everyone here is truecel. Most will be slightly sub-normie, and softmaxxes can propel you to a level that is viable for getting dates, through your strategy of choice (social circle if socialmaxxed, dating apps if otherwise).

Before anyone says that this is all cope because you will never ascend and it's all a waste of time:
Other aspects of your life benefit will benefit indirectly from this process.

You'll become lower inhib and more NT, which improves your comfort in social situations, and reduces psychological stress.
A healthy diet and exercise will reduce your fatigue, pain, and improve your functionality.
We're all blackpilled here so I think we can all appreciate the ripple effects of improving one's looks.

It's insanity to LDAR without even trying.
Agreed! I am currently gymaxxing to increase muscle mass and decrease BF%

I also really liked what you said on my thread (it got deleted)
You said I was going to be a top tier normie at best when I decreased BF%
I appreciate the honesty!

Do you think I could potentially ascend to a 7, 8, or 9 through surgery?

Or would it look unnatural?

Aren’t we all
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
I mean yeah this site is practically a mental asylum

Last edited:
Agreed! I am currently gymaxxing to increase muscle mass and decrease BF%

I also really liked what you said on my thread (it got deleted)
You said I was going to be a top tier normie at best when I decreased BF%
I appreciate the honesty!

Do you think I could potentially ascend to a 7, 8, or 9 through surgery?

Or would it look unnatural?

Surgery is a matter of practicality.
It’s a balance of cost, health risks, and finding a surgeon who is willing to do such procedures when it’s not medically indicated.

If you are truly set on a surgerymaxx I would check out some of the info on looksmax and get some opinions from more qualified people who understand facial esthetics.

But don’t wait until then to approach foids. Get on dating apps or something now and as you continue your maxxing update those photos and see how your results change. That’ll be the ultimate motivator.

It's unlikely that everyone here is truecel. Most will be slightly sub-normie, and softmaxxes can propel you to a level that is viable for getting dates, through your strategy of choice (social circle if socialmaxxed, dating apps if otherwise).
As if normie tier people don't discover the same shit naturally. By the way, no social media = dating app death, because you are competing with normies who take pictures of themselves doing fun and exciting shit.

If you are truly set on a surgerymaxx I would check out some of the info on looksmax and get some opinions from more qualified people who understand facial esthetics.
I was a jawcel who went "the Golden Mean" and got a sliding genioplasty and a nosejob. I went from a 4 to a 4.5 facially, but still undateable. Jaw surgery was too expensive, too risky, and I have no time nowadays for recovery.

Still virgin a year later.

Before anyone says that this is all cope because you will never ascend and it's all a waste of time:
Other aspects of your life benefit will benefit indirectly from this process.

You'll become lower inhib and more NT, which improves your comfort in social situations, and reduces psychological stress.
A healthy diet and exercise will reduce your fatigue, pain, and improve your functionality.
We're all blackpilled here so I think we can all appreciate the ripple effects of improving one's looks.

It's insanity to LDAR without even trying.
Try being 5’4 faggot :reeeeee:

I was a jawcel who went "the Golden Mean" and got a sliding genioplasty and a nosejob. I went from a 4 to a 4.5 facially, but still undateable. Jaw surgery was too expensive, too risky, and I have no time nowadays for recovery.

Sounds like you maxxed as much as you could.
What methods did you use to approach foids? Social circle or dating apps or cold? How close did you get?

Try being 5’4 faggot :reeeeee:
I’m not saying there aren’t truecels. I’m saying that there are many individuals here who are for example 5/10 and taller than 5’7”, non maxxed, and never approached a foid, and already resigned to LDAR.

Sounds like you maxxed as much as you could.
What methods did you use to approach foids? Social circle or dating apps or cold? How close did you get?
Social circle, dating apps, cold approaches. Although I still am gonna keep trying with the former two; my social circle is small and dating apps I'm gonna try to get more normie-tier pics. But besides that, nada. I did get the interest of a cute blonde girl but she put me in the betabux bucket. Most of the things haven't changed; most women either ignore me or they lure me in to put me in their beta orbitter bucket, and they get repulsed when I ask them to do something (fucking cunts)

I see no reason not to keep trying even if it's vain.

Social circle, dating apps, cold approaches. Although I still am gonna keep trying with the former two; my social circle is small and dating apps I'm gonna try to get more normie-tier pics. But besides that, nada.

I see no reason not to keep trying even if it's vain.

yeah dating apps have their own maxxes in terms of how good a photo is, probably makes more of a difference than we think.

What are the risks involved in jaw surgery?
Can those risks be mitigated through more expensive procedures?

Yes I am hoping HGH will help me boost out an extra 1-2 inches, if not lifts and frauding works.

I have a recessed chin and my biggest failios are due to my lips. It literally also makes my chin look smaller, my chin looking smaller also makes my nose look bigger (I have an ugly fucking Jew nose) and those 3 create harmony. I also have really uneven lips as I always used to pull down on my lower lip as a kid (which is why it's so big). My lips are also very narrow vertically despite being big horizontally.
Thankfully my hooked nose is mostly due to cartilage (the tip droops below) which I hear is fixable, and I might be able to fix it by taping up. I also hope to improve cheekbones by dropping to 10% bodyfat and getting as defined a jawline as I can. After that I will probably get bimax which should fix my chin and idk what I'll do with my lips. Thankfully my eye area is a major halo.
@이지금 what surgeries should I get? Or what ways of softmaxxing can I fix these problems

I’m not saying there aren’t truecels. I’m saying that there are many individuals here who are for example 5/10 and taller than 5’7”, non maxxed, and never approached a foid, and already resigned to LDAR.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
ive tried everything and I’m still trying to socialmaxx in university and money maxx and nothing works :reeeeee:

What are the risks involved in jaw surgery?
Can those risks be mitigated through more expensive procedures?
Well it's expensive as shit (mainly if you live in Burgerland), like 20k. It takes like a year's worth of braces you have to wear, and after wearing a year's worth of braces, surgery is really high-risk with 6-8 weeks of recovery - you need a person or a maid to take care of you because you just can't do anything; if the implants collapse or fail it fucks up your face pretty much permanently, and that risk only increases as you age.

I'm talking about Bimax which is the most true-tested version; other forms of jaw surgery are even more high risk.

I got a sliding genioplasty and nosejob and it made my face look more "normie" than ever before, I can actually look at myself and not be totally repulsed by my appearance. I can actually strike up conversations with women without them being grossed out like "ew stay away from me you ogre". Basically they cut off your chin-bone and push it out. The nosejob and genioplasty was about 8k for me. I would avoid chin implants because they don't look natural and the plastic can cause long-term bone damage if you get a shitty surgeon.

Last edited:
@이지금 what surgeries should I get? Or what ways of softmaxxing can I fix these problems
Tissue is the issue but bone sets the tone.

So all the issues you have with lip support and proportions are due to the underlying bone structure.

Just from your description it sounds like you might benefit from mandibular advancement BSSO?

Do you have malocclusion with overjet? If you haven’t had braces for that, then surgical correction should be indicated since it’s a skeletal issue not a dental issue, if your lower jaw is truly that recessed.

LDARmaxxing without trying is actually super fucking based. I tried and have nothing but regret. I envy the people who just chase solitary peace knowing how over it is for them. Shuffle off this mortal coil

LDARmaxxing without trying is actually super fucking based. I tried and have nothing but regret. I envy the people who just chase solitary peace knowing how over it is for them. Shuffle off this mortal coil
Why do you have regret if you’ve tried? I would feel the opposite way; if I had decided to LDAR without first trying, I would forever be wondering what if.

Are you not able to find peace now that you’ve tried earnestly and failed? What’s in the way?

Tissue is the issue but bone sets the tone.

So all the issues you have with lip support and proportions are due to the underlying bone structure.

Just from your description it sounds like you might benefit from mandibular advancement BSSO?

Do you have malocclusion with overjet? If you haven’t had braces for that, then surgical correction should be indicated since it’s a skeletal issue not a dental issue, if your lower jaw is truly that recessed.
Download

No I don't have malocclusion or an overbite, I just have a weak chin like the image shown (left one obv)
But yes after looking at mandibular advancement BSSO it might work.

My upper lip is rather normal but my lower lip has downward growth and is big/absurd looking
It's also weirdly short in length in comparison to that height, and like I mentioned I appear to have a small chin because of it

Why do you have regret if you’ve tried? I would feel the opposite way; if I had decided to LDAR without first trying, I would forever be wondering what if.

Are you not able to find peace now that you’ve tried earnestly and failed? What’s in the way?
Self improvement is tantamount to suicide. Because when you invest in the future, you are actually getting closer to death. And I got nothing out of it. If I could do it all over again I would have just done fun things instead of getting misled by the meme of self improvement. Things I actually like. Time is a thief :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Self improvement is tantamount to suicide. Because when you invest in the future, you are actually getting closer to death. And I got nothing out of it. If I could do it all over again I would have just done fun things instead of getting misled by the meme of self improvement. Things I actually like. Time is a thief :cryfeels:
When I was LDARing playing LoL for 12 hours a day, sleeping from 6am to 3pm, eating shit food, I was filled with self hatred and nearly roped.

So now I’m maxxing for my own mental and physical health as well, and life is more peaceful and less painful.

When I was LDARing playing LoL for 12 hours a day, sleeping from 6am to 3pm, eating shit food, I was filled with self hatred and nearly roped.

So now I’m maxxing for my own mental and physical health as well, and life is more peaceful and less painful.
it's always people like you that just started and are high off their noob gains but actually get mogged into oblivion that proselytize this shit. Lets see how long you will last, JFL

to any youngcels reading this, here's my angled dream: give up, chase solitary peace. it's not worth putting up a fight. avoid work and pursue pleasure

it's always people like you that just started and are high off their noob gains but actually get mogged into oblivion that proselytize this shit. Lets see how long you will last, JFL

to any youngcels reading this, here's my angled dream: give up, chase solitary peace. it's not worth putting up a fight. avoid work and pursue pleasure
All of social psychology research is in favor of delayed gratification over short term hedonism in terms of long term life satisfaction though. Our brains just aren’t meant to pursue pleasure only, we just end up getting desensitized and craving more.

All of social psychology research is in favor of delayed gratification over short term hedonism in terms of long term life satisfaction though
too bad this is just suicide :feelsrope::kys:

i don't think you are fully conscious of the fact that you are going to die

Last edited:
I have almost the same stats as you, except that I'm Black and I'm younger
same except i'm white and younger and shorter and worse face

career-maxxed, gym-maxxed, looks-maxxed

last time I dared to glance at a foid at the club, she ran away

basically no hope for a short ethnic autist

The only legit maxxing for a truecel is ropemaxxing:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Coping levels are off hehe charts
im what you would call an "it is what it is" kinda guy i don't need to cope for anything really never have actually :feelshaha: might binge games all weekend but still

too bad this is just suicide :feelsrope::kys:

i don't think you are fully conscious of the fact that you are going to die
It’s exactly because I’m going to die one day that motivates me to try. Live life like the RPG it is, level up some stats, try the impossible dungeons and quests, and just don’t worry too much since nothing will matter at the end.

I have almost the same stats as you, except that I'm Black and I'm younger
Black is more way desirable than rice, and you’re younger so your brain is still plastic enough to NTmaxx through socialization.

What’s holding you back from making an effort to ascend?

career-maxxed, gym-maxxed, looks-maxxed

last time I dared to glance at a foid at the club, she ran away

basically no hope for a short ethnic autist
But you did make an honest effort to maxx and approach, which improved your life in other ways besides ascension right?

Have you tried other avenues of approach, or do you think it’s over now? And are you able to make peace with that?

im what you would call an "it is what it is" kinda guy i don't need to cope for anything really never have actually :feelshaha: might binge games all weekend but still
:whitepill:

Black is more way desirable than rice, and you’re younger so your brain is still plastic enough to NTmaxx through socialization.

What’s holding you back from making an effort to ascend?
Lack of opportunities to socialcirclemaxx and gymaxx

I have periods when i'm overeating and drinking.But i try to avoid it and do it like max.2-3 times a month.I do calisthenics,pushups,surgeries are a waste of money because you can ascend 1 point up to bang some single mother.