Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's insanity to LDAR if you haven't even attempted to maxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Get your facial aesthetics rated by a third party.
It's unlikely that everyone here is truecel. Most will be slightly sub-normie, and softmaxxes can propel you to a level that is viable for getting dates, through your strategy of choice (social circle if socialmaxxed, dating apps if otherwise).

Before anyone says that this is all cope because you will never ascend and it's all a waste of time:
Other aspects of your life benefit will benefit indirectly from this process.

You'll become lower inhib and more NT, which improves your comfort in social situations, and reduces psychological stress.
A healthy diet and exercise will reduce your fatigue, pain, and improve your functionality.
We're all blackpilled here so I think we can all appreciate the ripple effects of improving one's looks.

It's insanity to LDAR without even trying.

Trying is cope, I’m truecel as fuck:feelsrope:
What have you -maxxed?

What ascension attempts have you made so far?

Just curious, not trying to sound accusatory.

None there’s no reason to.
So that's my exact point, that a lot of people here have your mindset.

You're using observational data to make a prediction about future results instead of proceeding with an experiment to get empirical data.

I’m trying to gymaxx, surgerymaxx, and HGHmaxx but i’m non NT + face + race

Which maxxes are you doing? And what are your stats?

I'm here because I know It's pointless, otherwise I'd be posting on looksfags

I’m trying to gymaxx, surgerymaxx, and HGHmaxx but i’m non NT + face + race
Respect to going through all those maxxes.
I'm in the same situation (slightly autist, rice which caps current my facial rating to MTN max.)

I don't think I will go through any surgerymaxx at this point, but I will softmaxx what is easy for me at this point and then use online dating to get real concrete evidence of whether it is over or not.

I'm here because I know It's pointless, otherwise I'd be posting on looksfags
In your case did you end up concluding it's pointless because of the results of your ascension attempts or did you just decide it was over from the start?

Tried gymmaxxing a few years ago, going 3x a week for 8 months. I didn't put on anything. I still looked like a twig, just a slightly more toned one. I gave up once I realized I would never look like Arnold. I'll always be a skinny twig that looks like a gust of wind could easily blow over. I'll die of cardiac arrest soon I am sure. Off topic sorry, but yes that's the only maxx I have tried. Failed so LDAR.

Which maxxes are you doing? And what are your stats?
Mostly soft maxxes because I don't see surgery being viable although I dream about it.

Skin, did accutane last year and now reducing pigmentation through a good skincare routine.
Reduce BF% because I'm skinnyfat.
Low inhib maxxing for every single aspect of my life.
Long term, education/careermaxxing.

And going to make an active attempt at ascension by making a profile on dating apps since I never did before.
Even if my chances are super slim, it's delusional to call it without making a solid attempt.

Mid 20s / virgin / non-NT / zero social circle / rice 5'11" / average (truerateme) face.

Last edited:
what race are you?
Hispanic but I don’t fit in with them, and I don’t have the curly hair either. I can buy hair products maybe to get the zoomer hair

i stopped reading here, you sound like an adolescent
Are you able to give an accurate rating of your own face? Most of us can't, especially if our judgment is clouded.

In your case did you end up concluding it's pointless because of the results of your ascension attempts
Yeah, my time has passed in that sense. As you age it becomes more difficult and tiresome to try to larp as a normie. [UWSL]I'm going to focus in other things, coping with the fact that It's over :smonk:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Maybe I will improve in the meantime[/UWSL][UWSL] but I don't actively try to[/UWSL][UWSL] ascend from my incel hierarchy anymore[/UWSL]

Are you able to give an accurate rating of your own face? Most of us can't, especially if our judgment is clouded.
dude, i'm not even willing to enter this childish subject, i think you need to swallow the blackpill a little deeper and live a few more years of this hellish life to realize you shouldn't be worrying about such a thing. good luck

5'5'' / early 20s/ virgin/ non-NT / rice 5'5'' / trm 3.5

it's over

i'm dewing it soon

5'5'' / early 20s/ virgin/ non-NT / rice 5'5'' / trm 3.5

it's over

i'm dewing it soon
You in the West or in riceland? Frauding to 5'7" is possible.

Did trm mention your failos? Probably with that rating you would need a hardmaxx.

You in the West or in riceland? Frauding to 5'7" is possible.

Did trm mention your failos? Probably with that rating you would need a hardmaxx.
riceland
yes and they are unfixable

that's why I'm mastermaxxing and earning money and dewing it soon

Mostly soft maxxes because I don't see surgery being viable although I dream about it.

Skin, did accutane last year and now reducing pigmentation through a good skincare routine.
Reduce BF% because I'm skinnyfat.
Low inhib maxxing for every single aspect of my life.
Long term, education/careermaxxing.

And going to make an active attempt at ascension by making a profile on dating apps since I never did before.
Even if my chances are super slim, it's delusional to call it without making a solid attempt.

Mid 20s / virgin / non-NT / zero social circle / rice 5'11" / average (truerateme) face.
Overall good maxxes, I'm doing similar ones, and your stats are not terrible, specially in the height department, you mog me there. But the zero social circle pill will destroy you, I advise you to start social media maxxing, or else you'll get fucked over when a girl asks for your Insta or Facebook and you say "I don't have one :incel:"

Thanks, I think you gave me a little push into try my chances at online dating, maybe I'll try it. :feelsautistic:

dude, i'm not even willing to enter this childish subject, i think you need to swallow the blackpill a little deeper and live a few more years of this hellish life to realize you shouldn't be worrying about such a thing. good luck
I don't see what more about the blackpill I need to swallow. Looks, which are genetically determined, are what matters and foids prefer Chad.

So with that understanding then at least improve your looks to a level that is reasonable and then make ascension attempts.
Then based on the results of those attempts, a personal decision to decide if it's over.

But it's irrational decide that it's over if you haven't empirically been determined to be a truecel (based on 3rd party ratings, or numerous effortful failed attempts at ascension.)

Overall good maxxes, I'm doing similar ones, and your stats are not terrible, specially in the height department, you mog me there. But the zero social circle pill will destroy you, I advise you to start social media maxxing, or else you'll get fucked over when a girl asks for your Insta or Facebook and you say "I don't have one :incel:"

Thanks, I think you gave me a little push into try my chances at online dating, maybe I'll try it. :feelsautistic:
I already asked my brother which is 5'9'' / 5TRM to do it

Ideally I would gymmaxx, but I am too lazy.
Ideally I would also socialmaxx, but I don't have enough extroversion/social stamina to maintain my social ties.

But every -maxx counts.

We should ALL try online dating for a minimum amount of time before LDAR. It is literally 0 effort (maybe some effort to get someone to take some nice photos of you in good lighting).
The results of your matches or lack of matches is concrete data about how over it is, and it's not something we can just predict since our perception and judgment is fucked from inceldom.

The reason I never made a dating profile before was because of inhib.

So?

Just use normal words
Maybe I'll exaggerate since I don't know your situation in detail:

You ask 0 girls out, but you say it's over.
You don't get yourself rated by someone other than you looking at the mirror, but you say you're truecel.
You don't do any -maxxes, even the easy ones like losing weight (which easily can improve most people at least 1 point on the rating scale), yet conclude there is nothing you can do about your situation.

In all those cases, you don't KNOW it's over. Only if you performed the action, you would then get a result that would tell you whether it is over or not.

Ideally I would gymmaxx, but I am too lazy.
Ideally I would also socialmaxx, but I don't have enough extroversion/social stamina to maintain my social ties.
You don't need to, all I do is send friend requests so that when I upload a picture I get a few likes jfl, I don't talk to anyone and this can be a good start to lowinhibmaxxing

But every -maxx counts.

We should ALL try online dating for a minimum amount of time before LDAR. It is literally 0 effort (maybe some effort to get someone to take some nice photos of you in good lighting).
The results of your matches or lack of matches is concrete data about how over it is, and it's not something we can just predict since our perception and judgment is fucked from inceldom.

The reason I never made a dating profile before was because of inhib.
True, we have to confirm it's over :fuk:

True, we have to confirm it's over :fuk:
That's the thing. Once you confirm it's over, there's a certain level of comfort. Knowing that it is definitively over, and there is nothing more to do.

But it's in the uncertainty resulting from inaction that causes so much mental anguish.

That's the thing. Once you confirm it's over, there's a certain level of comfort. Knowing that it is definitively over, and there is nothing more to do.

But it's in the uncertainty resulting from inaction that causes so much mental anguish.
You changed some plans i had and gave me some ideas ngl, was a pleasure talking with you :feelsokman:
Wish you luck, and remember, even if you ascend stay :blackpill:

I don't see what more about the blackpill I need to swallow. Looks, which are genetically determined, are what matters and foids prefer Chad.

So with that understanding then at least improve your looks to a level that is reasonable and then make ascension attempts.
Then based on the results of those attempts, a personal decision to decide if it's over.

But it's irrational decide that it's over if you haven't empirically been determined to be a truecel (based on 3rd party ratings, or numerous effortful failed attempts at ascension.)
maybe you should also try this forum: https://looksmax.org/, people discuss looksmaxing there all day

then pay wheat waffles and tails for some face ratings (two at minimum of course, you need a balanced set of opinions). after that i think you've got the grasp of everything the blackpill has to teach

You changed some plans i had and gave me some ideas ngl, was a pleasure talking with you :feelsokman:
Wish you luck, and remember, even if you ascend stay :blackpill:

Glad I could do help you in that way. But since you were so readily able to accept these ideas then you must had already some level of motivation and realized the irrationality of some of the attitudes here.

Always let the blackpill guide us along this journey.

then pay wheat waffles and tails for some face ratings (two at minimum of course, you need a balanced set of opinions). after that i think you've got the grasp of everything the blackpill has to teach
My median rating combining looksmax and truerateme is a 5/10. Although on both sites there was the qualification that I could be seen as slightly above average for my pheno (rice), which I could nichemaxx.

I'm sort of at my limit for softmaxxing and would need to hardmaxx for a significant increase.

I know my match rate on dating apps for a 5/10 as a rice in the West will be extremely low, and based on what % I can convert into dates and how they progress then I will decide if it's over or not.

Imagine thinking this does anything except bring more unnecessary humiliation, pain and even more damage to my already abysmal self esteem.

The way I’m treated by girls is enough to know what kind of man I am. Not one who gets girls that’s what.
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would unironically call you a volcel if you've never made any efforts to approach a single foid.

Major coping boyo, from you and the others here who say that. They’re wrong. It doesn’t make sense at all to call me volcel for not trying.
What are your stats?

Get your facial aesthetics rated by a third party.
It's unlikely that everyone here is truecel. Most will be slightly sub-normie, and softmaxxes can propel you to a level that is viable for getting dates, through your strategy of choice (social circle if socialmaxxed, dating apps if otherwise).

Before anyone says that this is all cope because you will never ascend and it's all a waste of time:
Other aspects of your life benefit will benefit indirectly from this process.

You'll become lower inhib and more NT, which improves your comfort in social situations, and reduces psychological stress.
A healthy diet and exercise will reduce your fatigue, pain, and improve your functionality.
We're all blackpilled here so I think we can all appreciate the ripple effects of improving one's looks.

It's insanity to LDAR without even trying.
Gymmaxxing, using HGH + lifts, surgerymaxxing, skinmaxxing, status/moneymaxxing are what I'm going to do. Extensive but lifefuel tbh

5’8 and below avg face, also not white
Low tier ethnic normie is not truecel status please don’t resign yourself to rotting without at least making an effort to approach. College is crucial don’t let yourself throw it away without having given an honest shot.

XD this site is a meme. Imagine telling an unattractive ethnic manlet he’s not truecel. What the fuck happened to this forum?
Obviously you would not be unattractive post surgery or a manlet post HGH/lifts
only if you have unfixable failios/height under 5'5" at 20+ you can use surgery and drugs to fix it
unless ur poor

XD this site is a meme. Imagine telling an unattractive ethnic manlet he’s not truecel. What the fuck happened to this forum?
The whole point of blackpill is to be objective and see reality for what it is.

Did you get rated by someone else or are you self rating?
And what is the cause of your low rating? If it’s legit fucked dentofacial development you can literally qualify for surgery.

Are you softmaxxed in every other way? Physical, psychological, social.

Truecel status is determined only after rejection. How can you have rejection if you never made a move in the first place?

The whole point of blackpill is to be objective and see reality for what it is.

Did you get rated by someone else or are you self rating?
And what is the cause of your low rating? If it’s legit fucked dentofacial development you can literally qualify for surgery.

Are you softmaxxed in every other way? Physical, psychological, social.

Truecel status is determined only after rejection. How can you have rejection if you never made a move in the first place?
Could u give me surgery advice for failios?

Gymmaxxing, using HGH + lifts, surgerymaxxing, skinmaxxing, status/moneymaxxing are what I'm going to do. Extensive but lifefuel tbh
Maybe we need a subsection on this forum for maxxing because looksmax is full of chads with BDD.

Inceldom is our societal problem, and maxxing is an individual level solution. It’s not much, but it’s the only way forward.

i don’t have the proper finances tbh.

Yes what an outstanding observation GrAYcel

Alright I’m more of a 5 probably but nothing more.

No never had the right chances too

NIGGA WHO CARES:feelskek:

“muh talk to girls bro:soy:

5/10 and already LDARing as truecel. That is laughable and even disrespectful to an actual truecel on this forum.

i don’t have the proper finances tbh.
Yeah this is brutal. I don't consider someone fakecel for not doing HGH/surgeries since obviously it's understandable why someone wouldn't want to do that. But it's a way for a lot of subhumans to ascend as long as you can moneymaxx or already have money.

Yeah this is brutal. I don't consider someone fakecel for not doing HGH/surgeries since obviously it's understandable why someone wouldn't want to do that. But it's a way for a lot of subhumans to ascend as long as you can moneymaxx or already have money.
I was going to say if he was truly subhuman tier and had significant deformities, surgery would be medically indicated and in many cases covered by insurance (ex: orthognathic surgery for skeletal malocclusion).

But he’s normie 5/10 JFL idk what more to say.

Maybe we need a subsection on this forum for maxxing because looksmax is full of chads with BDD.

Inceldom is our societal problem, and maxxing is an individual level solution. It’s not much, but it’s the only way forward.
It's brutal as an LTN (if not lower) I get mogged to hell and back there. I can cope with softmaxxing (I am a bit overweight and have bad skin) but then I would be MTN at best and still have height/race as an issue. I am 5'9" rn and thinking about HGH this summer (I'm 18) and then wearing lifts or heightmaxxing shoes

I wouldn’t do anything too crazy ngl. I just need my teeth straightened up and whitened, contacts, slightly lighter skin and honestly would be fine. I’m already on a journey to lose body fat % and it’s been going alright. This said I still won’t try to get a gf as in try to talk to girls, I don’t like this idea at all. Girls need to come to me.
I'm looksmaxxing not just for girls but life in general. Helps with career and literally every aspect. Also not see an ugly ass face when I look in the mirror.
After being black pilled I don't desire any relationship, just want to fuck.