Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its insane how much sex females have

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Literally every damn female, even the fat ones, have had so much fucking sex. Just LOL hearing my sisters friends talk about their recent lays when drinking at her house its just fucking suicide-inducing. These foids, ugly, short, fat (aswell as good looking ofcourse) are getting laid EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Meanwhile, your average college dude 4.5/10 have to jerk off to brazzers, crying himself to sleep every night.

I don't want to think about it tbh.

Forget sex... We can't even get a kiss. Or a hug.

I was just going to make a thread saying they have way less sex than we think.

women dont value sex like we do so nature allowes them to have it whenever they feel like it. Women are the gate keepers and judges of who gets to pass their genes idgaf how ugly you think she is she can probably fuck 10x more than you in a lifetime maybe even more without any effort thats why they are called whores because its easy to get a guy to fuck it takes courage for them not to have sex with chad
less sex? are you crazy?
hes been brain washed

I blame horny cucks who are willing to fuck those creatures

less sex? are you crazy?
Many that I chadfished act very non-sexual. They were all trying to start a relationship when I said sexual things. I asked if they were sluts and most rejected him. I asked them how they got sexual pleasure and they said they use vibrators.

Women are getting fatter and this affects their libido. They are far more capable than men at delaying sexual gratification. Women orgasm less than 10 percent of the time from one night stands.

Isn't it rage inducing to think about? Doesn't it make you feel bitt(er), OP?

Literally every damn female, even the fat ones, have had so much fucking sex. Just LOL hearing my sisters friends talk about their recent lays when drinking at her house its just fucking suicide-inducing. These foids, ugly, short, fat (aswell as good looking ofcourse) are getting laid EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Meanwhile, your average college dude 4.5/10 have to jerk off to brazzers, crying himself to sleep every night.
I once said that proportionately women and men are about the same in population
And this thug wannabe guy said that I was just justifying my anxiety when I said that girls typically Fuck from up to down, not diagonally (looksmatch)

So even though it’s true that there’s probably a man for every woman, a woman usually sticks around from wherever up will take her
A four out of 10 girl will not be able to get with a nine out of 10 guy most likely
But she can always get with someone who isnt an eventually the more down she goes

I think black people like to be leftist, and they like to play gaslighting games with people who like to pierce the veil of whatever system is laid-back, where people aren’t that people,
Black people like to break things in the favor of left as him because that’s the mentality or the government that supports their current baseness and degeneracy

Dinduify demographics is bluepilling those culpable of life’s difficulty.
And it makes them look more G, less anxious by bluepill halo effect.

Dindus go and dinduify reality where no one dindunuffin
All positive people are just halofaing/ haloharvesting. Like when you buy a nice car or have a big house.

Last edited:
Ironically, it's the uglier ones who fuck the most by far. They need those self esteem boosts lol, stacies fuck too but its the beckys and ugly ones who have the much higher count. They are literally completely useless in both worlds, too ugly for a satisfying ONS and too ran through to try to date
Many that I chadfished act very non-sexual. They were all trying to start a relationship when I said sexual things. I asked if they were sluts and most rejected him. I asked them how they got sexual pleasure and they said they use vibrators.

Women are getting fatter and this affects their libido. They are far more capable than men at delaying sexual gratification. Women orgasm less than 10 percent of the time from one night stands.
Means he wasn't chad enough. Should have put his height at like 6'7" or something. Women only try to beta buxxx relationship dudes who are not that attractive

Last edited: