Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's incredible how normies and women will heap praise on attractive men just for existing

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
The way their primeval, reactionary NPC brains function is stupefying to behold as a neurodivergent. If they see an hot actor on a TV show or movie, the women especially will always feel compelled to mention out loud how sexy they are while the soyboys will try to follow the women's lead as they do with all of their opinions and constantly repeat one of their inane lines like "I'm a man, but I'd go gay for X! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:". Of course, it doesn't end there, the Halo Effect also kicks in and those people will always portray everything the attractive man does in a forgiving and positive light, and even if the character behaves terribly, women will say "Well this was really bad but I wouldn't mind it if I was there and got to be close to him as a result, teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:". And in the inverse, everything an ugly man does will be portrayed in a negative light. For example, when and hot guy is depicted as having an orgy with a bunch of groupies, then he's having fun and proving his dominance and blah blah blah. If an obese ugly guy is portrayed talking to a hooker or flirting with someone, then it's disgusting and he's being 'lecherous'.

Another annoying instance of this phenomena is on /r/Tinder. Some Gigachads will regularly post screencaps of themselves pulling off a booty call with some slut, or a threesome, or getting sluts to prostrate themselves before them, and all of that is done hardly with a 2-hours long conversation or date in which they demonstrate their superb accomplishments, hobbies and personality, but under one minute with the most bland openings and jokes imaginable followed by some crass sexual innuendo that literally any man on planet earth with an IQ above 80 can emulate, but of course that only works for a select few thanks to their looks. And for those posts, they get 40k upvotes and 5k comments from fawning normies heaping congratulations, praise and general soyfacing over their majestic success in scoring the slut.

And all of this praise and fawning and appreciation and love for what, exactly? For being born with a certain geometric bone alignment in your face and for how much your muscle fibers bulge externally. This is how asinine and trite the prevailing normie lookist worship is - they elevate people above others and show them godly amounts of affection because of organic matter differences. Which makes no rational sense at all, but their normie brain simply can't help it. They're like robots designed to bow down every time they see a tesseract shape or something bizarre like that.

Imagine if every time I took the garbage down, I could post a video on Reddit about it and get showered with 40k upvotes or hear women saying how glad they are that they were able to witness such a glorious act. That's basically what happens every time women see a hot guy on TV or whenever a Chad screencaps a successful yet completely effortless sexual conquest on Tinder.

Last edited:
its the reason women feel as men treat them like shit. women love to purport how they want a man with all these positive qualities but when you see it for how it really is they will fall in love with a man within seconds. despite his lack of the personality traits she say she wants in a man, his face (and his bad boy attitude) makes her want to suck his dick. whats the point of treating her with respect or buying her things when she became enamored with him on first sight?
all women do is virtue signal or they just do not know what they want. from this we can conclude two things: they either are too stupid to figure out what they want, or they are just as shallow as we claim and they dont want to admit it,

They are just shallow

Halo effect in action

KEK AND THEN SAID ATTRACTIVE MEN GO ON TO KILL THOSE SHALLOW FOIDS BASED BASED BASED :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Normies get away with it tho :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

w*men lust for good genes, nuff said