Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's impossible to make friends

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I've been in uni, I attended non-mandatory classes, extra language classes, I attended language classes outside of uni, I tried going to church, I tried volunteering, it's impossible. People tolerate my presence among them, they even like me, like ask for help during classes or ask for homework, but nothing more. It seems to me that simply no one is looking for friends past like high school. My uni groups barely know each other, everyone lives in his own bubble and talks to friends they made years ago either in high school or thru some extracurricular activity. It's not enough to be nice and share interests, it's all in vain when no one's looking for friends and at 24 no one does. Probably the best bet is church, cos people come there when they're lonely and in bad situations, but I don't necessarily want to befriend degenerate single moms or alcoholics/drug-addicts, I'm not very picky, but I'm like a little child next to them, even if they're roughly my age, we don't share any experiences or even culture (I spend all my time on Engish-speaking internet, so Polish popular culture is alien to me).

I wish there was a place where you could come with the specific purpose of making friends. All these clubs don't work, cos people come there to learn or practice this or that and then go back to their lives. That one hour of being among people in a highly structured environment doesn't satisfy me. People don't look for friends, idk how to make them. No one in Poland uses these "friendship apps" like Bumble BFF. I thought about using this whole Ukrainian refugee situation and plaster messages "hey, you want to learn/practice Polish a bit? call me XYZ" around my city or Facebook (or maybe VKontakte? not sure what's popular among Ukrainians), but I'm also afraid I'll get completely random people I have nothing in common with. They should be at least around my age, have similar temperament (i. e. quite calm/quiet) and preferably share at least one interest (veganism is probably the most normie-friendly one, but that's still like 0.1% of people).

there is no such thing as friendship in poland

friends can suck cocks because i don't want any

people betray and use you by interest, so don't even bother

I don't understand why the incels try to make friends with the normies.

Look for friends among the incels.

Last edited:
That’s why more and more people make online friends on discord etc., or hang on reddit,lol.
But yeah having real life Incel friends is probably the best cope you can get. You should still try it as long as you are on college.

I've been in uni, I attended non-mandatory classes, extra language classes, I attended language classes outside of uni, I tried going to church, I tried volunteering, it's impossible. People tolerate my presence among them, they even like me, like ask for help during classes or ask for homework, but nothing more. It seems to me that simply no one is looking for friends past like high school. My uni groups barely know each other, everyone lives in his own bubble and talks to friends they made years ago either in high school or thru some extracurricular activity. It's not enough to be nice and share interests, it's all in vain when no one's looking for friends and at 24 no one does. Probably the best bet is church, cos people come there when they're lonely and in bad situations, but I don't necessarily want to befriend degenerate single moms or alcoholics/drug-addicts, I'm not very picky, but I'm like a little child next to them, even if they're roughly my age, we don't share any experiences or even culture (I spend all my time on Engish-speaking internet, so Polish popular culture is alien to me).

I wish there was a place where you could come with the specific purpose of making friends. All these clubs don't work, cos people come there to learn or practice this or that and then go back to their lives. That one hour of being among people in a highly structured environment doesn't satisfy me. People don't look for friends, idk how to make them. No one in Poland uses these "friendship apps" like Bumble BFF. I thought about using this whole Ukrainian refugee situation and plaster messages "hey, you want to learn/practice Polish a bit? call me XYZ" around my city or Facebook (or maybe VKontakte? not sure what's popular among Ukrainians), but I'm also afraid I'll get completely random people I have nothing in common with. They should be at least around my age, have similar temperament (i. e. quite calm/quiet) and preferably share at least one interest (veganism is probably the most normie-friendly one, but that's still like 0.1% of people).
Friends doesn't exist. It's all about benefits. Don't look for friends since they will be taking advantage of you and it's being seen from what you have written that they behave that way. Benefits can be nonsensical spending time with someone. If they don't want to spend time with you they will only come to you when they need something from you. People are not ideal creatures. Fuck them

Veganism is idee fixe. Jfl you care about other animals WHEN NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU IF YOU DIE OR NOT

I'm not very picky, but I'm like a little child next to them, even if they're roughly my age, we don't share any experiences or even culture
Brutal reality pill tbh

I better keep the few friends I still have close and maybe hit some old ones

Are you short?

Yeah

The older you get the less free time you have, so you have to be pickier with your "friends" so they won't even consider you because they don't have the time, even if they like you a bit they won't ditch their lifelong friends for you.

If i were you i'll keep trying tbh, it's a numbers game

Why is this so true