Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's impossible to hide the fact that you're a loser incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I dont even try hide it anymore at this point . the blackpill is too strong

Everyone who sees you knows it, it's like you're branded with a loser sign on your forehead and even if you're not truecel when you talk to people they will sniff it out in seconds and see you as not deserving of basic human respect. It actually makes it impossible to become friends with non-incels because they see you as a burden, let alone ever have sex with a female.

Aristotle IQ, I have had these exact introspective thoughts for many years, you put it into words.

I actually have a pet theory on this and I think it is a consequence of what I refer to as an "elective society". An elective society is one where all social relationships are entirely based on total freedom of association. Just as women have never had so many men to choose to sleep with, men have never had so many men to choose to associate with. As such, since everyone knows you're not forced to associate with anyone due to this freedom afforded to us by modernity, why wouldn't you choose to associate with the highest value people possible? If you choose to associate with people low in value, people will assume it is because you have no better options and are beneath them in the social value hierarchy.
High IQ.

Even when you don't even try to be their friends, they will start to act hostile and will eventually try to get everyone against you

Last edited:
Even when you don't even try to be their friends, they will start to act hostile and will try to get everyone against you

You'll always be the scapegoat, punching bag, and excluded. You can't disagree with anything, or you'll be immediately socially dropped, normies wont do any mental-gymnastics to keep you around, they'll give a high value person 50 second chances, but you get 0 second chances, you have to nod your head and agree with what everyone else says, you can't challenge anything or anyone, you're forced into your little cuck low value position.

At this point, what motivation do you have to actually ever leave the house?

I actually have a pet theory on this and I think it is a consequence of what I refer to as an "elective society". An elective society is one where all social relationships are entirely based on total freedom of association. Just as women have never had so many men to choose to sleep with, men have never had so many men to choose to associate with. As such, since everyone knows you're not forced to associate with anyone due to this freedom afforded to us by modernity, why wouldn't you choose to associate with the highest value people possible? If you choose to associate with people low in value, people will assume it is because you have no better options and are beneath them in the social value hierarchy.
Brutal socialvaluepill
You'll always be the scapegoat, punching bag, and excluded. You can't disagree with anything, or you'll be immediately socially dropped, normies wont do any mental-gymnastics to keep you around, they'll give a high value person 50 second chances, but you get 0 second chances, you have to nod your head and agree with what everyone else says, you can't challenge anything or anyone, you're forced into your little cuck low value position.

At this point, what motivation do you have to actually ever leave the house?
Indeed

Reminder that if anyone asks if you're a virgin, THEY KNOW.

Everyone who sees you knows it, it's like you're branded with a loser sign on your forehead and even if you're not truecel when you talk to people they will sniff it out in seconds and see you as not deserving of basic human respect. It actually makes it impossible to become friends with non-incels because they see you as a burden, let alone ever have sex with a female.
Baldwojak

Im an incel and im lost in life

Here's what i would have to do.
Wear stilts to be 6'3.
Wear artificial arm lengtheners.
Wear mask to hide my face
Use voice changer to sound like deep masculine man
use penis sleeve to give me larger penis
Lose weight, then wear muscle suit
I think that's about it

"loser incel"

That's a pleonasm.

Honestly, we should consider losing the term "incel" and use "loser" instead.

"loser incel"

That's a pleonasm.

Honestly, we should consider losing the term "incel" and use "loser" instead.

pleonasms me

I need to look that up.