Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's impossible to hide the fact that you're a loser incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Everyone who sees you knows it, it's like you're branded with a loser sign on your forehead and even if you're not truecel when you talk to people they will sniff it out in seconds and see you as not deserving of basic human respect. It actually makes it impossible to become friends with non-incels because they see you as a burden, let alone ever have sex with a female.

Cope. No one cares.

I see. JFL at trying to be friends with normies though, they’re fucking insufferable.

I see. JFL at trying to be friends with normies though, they’re fucking insufferable.

Well I know that now but when you're growing up its not fun to be left out.

normies can sniff out the anomaly.

Here's what i would have to do.
Wear stilts to be 6'3.
Wear artificial arm lengtheners.
Wear mask to hide my face
Use voice changer to sound like deep masculine man
use penis sleeve to give me larger penis
Lose weight, then wear muscle suit
I think that's about it

Here's what i would have to do.
Wear stilts to be 6'3.
Wear artificial arm lengtheners.
Wear mask to hide my face
Use voice changer to sound like deep masculine man
use penis sleeve to give me larger penis
Lose weight, then wear muscle suit
I think that's about it

Using lifts to be taller to 6'1-6'2 range is all I can do.

Normies will never view you as a friend, only as a utility to be used and discarded. You are nothing but a insignificant prop, whose role is to make everyone in the group feel better about themselves.

Normies will never view you as a friend, only as a utility to be used and discarded. You are nothing but a insignificant prop, whose role is to make everyone in the group feel better about themselves.

pretty much

I hate normies tbh ngl

They probably dont give a shit to think who is and isnt a virgin

You probably have shit social skills regardless and dont enjoy normie things

No wrong normies want good looking friends who they can leverage into getting pussy

human nature to fear what they dont understand and extradite those who dont follow the standard norms its literally in our DNA similar to mate guarding.

Cope or blackpill your friends, I've known a couple people who were fucked by the dating scene as much as me and slowly began to embrace the blackpill. It becomes much easier to cope when there's irl people who are able to understand and chat with you.

Cope or blackpill your friends, I've known a couple people who were fucked by the dating scene as much as me and slowly began to embrace the blackpill. It becomes much easier to cope when there's irl people who are able to understand and chat with you.

>implying I have friends

>implying I have friends

Yeah I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to bring it up like that. Honestly I got very lucky in the past few months and managed to go from zero to two friends, but during the days I didn't things were shit. Imo just try to hide that 'power level' in social situations because if you come off abrasively as an incel it can be difficult to meet people. Too many people associate being an incel with completely irrelevant negative traits and it just makes the situation for all incels out there even worse.

Idk if you're a college/uni guy but consider hitting up a few societies. I met a lot of incels at my uni's boardgame/videogame society and it has helped overall.

Yeah I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to bring it up like that. Honestly I got very lucky in the past few months and managed to go from zero to two friends, but during the days I didn't things were shit. Imo just try to hide that 'power level' in social situations because if you come off abrasively as an incel it can be difficult to meet people. Too many people associate being an incel with completely irrelevant negative traits and it just makes the situation for all incels out there even worse.

Idk if you're a college/uni guy but consider hitting up a few societies. I met a lot of incels at my uni's boardgame/videogame society and it has helped overall.

What exactly do you mean by "power level", and why do you call it a power level?

And I commute and only go one day a week so I can't mae friends.

i was not allowed to join societies as everyone hated me already within 1 minute of talking to me. even got beaten up regularly in 1st year of college for no reason.

i was not allowed to join societies as everyone hated me already within 1 minute of talking to me. even got beaten up regularly in 1st year of college for no reason.

Yeah I tried joining a frat too but I couldn't get in because they sensed my toxic personality:soy:

yes and i hate it, no one has ever wanted to help me thought the yrs, only make fun of me, and yet normalfags wonder why i hate humanity

All normies when they look at this face their brain instantly screams loser virgin, mock or ignore at all cost.
th

Brutal friendpill. Truth is everybody only treats you well for their benefit.

I actually have a pet theory on this and I think it is a consequence of what I refer to as an "elective society". An elective society is one where all social relationships are entirely based on total freedom of association. Just as women have never had so many men to choose to sleep with, men have never had so many men to choose to associate with. As such, since everyone knows you're not forced to associate with anyone due to this freedom afforded to us by modernity, why wouldn't you choose to associate with the highest value people possible? If you choose to associate with people low in value, people will assume it is because you have no better options and are beneath them in the social value hierarchy.

Normies can sense these things

People can see it.

They see you're ugly and weird and instantly think loser, low value and low smv

You can lie but they will see through it

They see you're ugly and weird and instantly think loser, low value and low smv

even if you looksmax to be average looking your weirdness will expose you as incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back