Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s impossible to escape from here

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
I’ve been a lurker for a long while before this. I think since this summer?

I remember making an account in the past after lurking for around a month. I ended up deleting it because I was starting my first year in uni and didn’t want this “toxic mindset” to get in the way. (Not a real is member if you haven’t gone through this normie mindset once). I likewise, did not want my info getting doxxed in the off chance it did and having my uni find out.

I managed to stay away for about a week but I ended up right back here as a lurker. I even regretted deleting my account but I refrained from making another. But now.. uni started and once again, I’ve been hit by cold hard truths. The blackpill is unavoidable and it’s mostly true. There seem to be some exceptions though. I’ll write about my experiences in different threads.

This time, I’m here to stay. I don’t give a shit about being doxxed or any of that bullshit. This site has proven itself to be very resilient and I personally no longer care what people would think of me even if they found out that I roam this site. Living in fear should be the last thing on a incels mind. We don’t have a lot to lose in terms of status or reputation anyway.

Last edited:
you are here forever

Ive been here for four fucking years, also taking breaks and trying new things during various periods. Been through a mental hospital stay and the-rapists, graduated university, got a big boy white collar office job, etc.

Im still a kissless virgin posting here. My entire goddamn work and living situation can be totally overhauled but the one thing that will remain constant is im a lonely loser with trash genetics who shits in a big and has never even kissed girl.

EUkj38EXsAA8jD6.jpg

I was lurking on this site a long time too before creating an account.

Most users end up self deleting or requesting perma bans

the black pill consumes all like a black hole

I remember making an account in the past after lurking for around a month. I ended up deleting it because I was starting my first year in uni and didn’t want this “toxic mindset” to get in the way. (Not a real is member if you haven’t gone through this normie mindset once). I likewise, did not want my info getting doxxed in the off chance it did and having my uni find out.

I managed to stay away for about a week but I ended up right back here as a lurker. I even regretted deleting my account but I refrained from making another. But now.. uni started and once again, I’ve been hit by cold hard truths. The blackpill is unavoidable and it’s mostly true. There seem to be some exceptions though. I’ll write about my experiences in different threads.

This time, I’m here to stay. I don’t give a shit about being doxxed or any of that bullshit. This site has proven itself to be very resilient and I personally no longer care what people would think of me even if they found out that I roam this site. Living in fear should be the last thing on a incels mind. We don’t have a lot to lose in terms of status or reputation anyway.
Ok GrAY

Tell me about it nigga

I wanted to create an account back then, but I was scared of the feds since this site here is an obvious honeypot.

I just stopped caring. That's the reason I'm now here.
That’s it. You need to be at a certain level of low inhib-ness to make an account on this site.

A lot of posters call themselves high-inhib but the fact that they have an account and are active users on one of the most notorious sites that is most likely being stalked by big brother and a bunch of inceltear cucks waiting to ruin their life says otherwise.

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a while here as well, can't leave this place.

Tag me in the threads, i like comfy stories :feelscomfy:

i tried to leave this place many times

if you keep looksmaxxing and still young maybe you can first time max
if not good cope anyway should do it and looksmax maybe get gf

Who cares if NSA trolls this site there are no spiders on my back

Neck deep in filth on this forum . What's not to like.