Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's impossible to be completely happy in a woke country?

It's impossible to be completely happy in a woke country?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean, I'm naturally quite a happy person. But... woke countries... the problem is that the culture is so fundamentally unhealthy and is actually DESIGNED to be that way.

It also seems to be getting steadily worse and steadily more intrusive into the lives of everyday people.

Even if it didn't get any worse than this (which it almost definitely will), it's already gotten SO BAD...

It surprises me that I answered yes to this... I wouldn't have done 5 years ago. But these days... it's all so intrusive into my life. Whether I'm out and about or whether I'm indoors... it's constant.

sure, if you're a jew making ungodly amounts of profit from underpaying your workers and raping underage girls and boys on the lolita express.
@faded lives like this

To be honest... maybe it's less about the values of a country/society and more about how authoritarian they are about those values.

Wokeness is bad, but if a society was sufficiently libertarian then it wouldn't really matter that much.

sure, if you're a jew making ungodly amounts of profit from underpaying your workers and raping underage girls and boys on the lolita express.
@faded lives like this
I wish

I wish I had a wife. A looksmatched, loyal low tier becky, that would be perfectly fair. That's all I need and I would be happy. I would be cured of my mental illnesses by CREAMPYING her daily :feelsdevil:

I would not give a shit about anyhting else. About feminists shitting on men, teaching women to hate men. As long as I had my wife.

But of course, that'll never happen. When you're suffering from affection and sexual deprivation, everything is worse. It's like a negative amplifier.

But if you had a wife whose HOLES YOU OWNED :feelsdevil:, it would make it much easier to cope with our gynocratic society.

I wish I had a wife. A looksmatched, loyal low tier becky, that would be perfectly fair. That's all I need and I would be happy. I would be cured of my mental illnesses by CREAMPYING her daily :feelsdevil:

I would not give a shit about anyhting else. About feminists shitting on men, teaching women to hate men. As long as I had my wife.

But of course, that'll never happen. When you're suffering from affection and sexual deprivation, everything is worse. It's like a negative amplifier.

But if you had a wife whose HOLES YOU OWNED :feelsdevil:, it would make it much easier to cope with our gynocratic society.
Never gonna happen you filthy racist antisemite give me your $$$$$ so I can live in extreme luxury and travel

Only if you're Chad or Tyrone

Id say it's impossible to be happy regardless of where you live as long as you're fugly and get no bitches, simple as