Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's hell over here, literally the worst thing imaginable

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
This is invasion. This is war. There were/are this night 10-20 young/youngish fit, handsome Iraqi men in a nearby apartment. Part of them are constantly outside smoking tobacco and talking, I hear talk also when the door is constantly open and even hear talk through walls inside my apartment when nothing is open. I listened multiple times from my window that I opened (also got lots of tobacco smoke that I had to inhale because wanting to listen to). I listened and saw when completely stranger passed by. It was a young, native woman who happened to walk past them, they immediately greeted her and she responded. (young muslim men in the streets often say hi, hello etc. to complete strangers, but always only to young women, I have witnessed this for years and many times, so nothing new) Fortunately she just responded to the greeting and continued walking towards her destination. But later, in their apartment where they were gathering and probably eating together with all kinds of foods that I saw them carrying there because of Ramadan (they could not eat whole day), there were actually multiple women also. AND OF COURSE, ALL THE WOMEN WERE NATIVE WOMEN, FINNISH WOMEN. THERE WERE NOT ANY IRAQI WOMEN IN THE APARTMENT OR OUTSIDE OR IN THE PARKING LOT OR IN THE CARS, ANYWHERE TO BE SEEN. So I've been listening to this Arabic chatter for hours this night, but actually there were Finnish spoken here and there in between. Because the women did not understand any Arabic. Most of the men taking part, if not all, spoke more or less Finnish, some even quite well. Seems that this horde already invaded in the big wave of autumn of 2015. You know what they told back then? They lied that yes, now only young men are coming, but the women will come later. But guess what, still no Iraqi women anywhere to be seen, if I saw a woman with these Iraqis, it's always a woman they found here. All the media and politicians lied.

So most of the time I was not keeping the window open and listening even though part of them were outside and I could hear everything opening the window. When I opened it once and was listening there was actually one woman outside also with them at that time. Suddenly one man "surprises" and proposes to marry her. Her response was something like maybe, maybe later. She was very happy-sounding all the time. Then the same man tells something how he loves her, multiple times. Then I hear many men strongly recommending not to cheat to the woman in question, this was repeated many times and by 3-5 men. Seemed like her Iraqi boyfriend was inside the apartment and someone else proposed to marry her. Later I saw one of the women from my window when 3 Iraqi young men left the party earlier than others. One Finnish women went to hug and say a goodbye to one of the three men leaving and then went back to the apartment where the others were. The woman that I saw was 10/10 blonde, about only 20 years old, happy, very social (opposite of autistic, extrovert), super good body-shape also. I would say there were about dozen men and three women there, so most of the men did not have girlfriends, but those that did, none of them were Iraqi.

Nothing can be more enraging than this. Why would I fight for my country when it is already occupied by an army of foreign young men who have done the worst war-action possible, that is, stole the most valuable resource there is in any land, that is, our beautiful, healthy, young women? I sincerely hope Putin would nuke Finland out of existence.

Last edited:
This totally ruined my whole night. I was supposed to start playing Elden Ring that after a very long download I finally had installed when I was away. But now I couldn't care less. Videogames are a bandaid to a very serious and big wound (of never having had a girlfriend because these invaders are seriously affecting the sex ratio and pushing more and more native men to inceldom).

I also recorded one two minute sample of one conversation with my new smartphone. Are there any Arabic speakers here that could translate it? Where could I upload it? If I manage to transfer it into my PC, I have never done that.

nothing worse than race traitors

If you think that it will affect us ethnic in terms of wokeness in our own country then you are wrong.
Those jews planning artificial revenge against western european.
it's over for europe anyways, the muttistan has fucked us over

I also recorded one two minute sample of one conversation with my new smartphone. Are there any Arabic speakers here that could translate it? Where could I upload it? If I manage to transfer it into my PC, I have never done that.
-
Yea, just use Google Translate on a smartphone-- it has a feature that translates audio too.- You can play the audio out of your computer and let the phone hear it, and Google Translate will transcribe it for you.

(And to transfer it to your PC, you can use Dropbox.- Install Dropbox app on your phone, and visit Dropbox web site on your computer)
-

Last edited:
foreign young men who have done the worst war-action possible, that is, stole the most valuable resource there is in any land, that is, our beautiful, healthy, young women?
-
Has this skewed the sex ratio in Finland towards males?- If so then the ratio in Iraq might be skewed towards females now.- So the best course of action is to go to Iraq and claim their own "beautiful healthy young women", who will be more plentiful there at the moment
-

-
Yea, just use Google Translate on a smartphone-- it has a feature that translates audio too.- You can play the audio out of your computer and let the phone hear it, and Google Translate will transcribe it for you.

(And to transfer it to your PC, you can use Dropbox.- Install Dropbox app on your phone, and visit Dropbox web site on your computer)
-
Can't use Google Translate or Dropbox or anything on the phone, I don't have Internet on it. I just want to transfer the file to my computer and upload the file to somewhere from my computer. I don't want to pay for phone Internet that I would very rarely use. I don't trust automatic machine translation, and even less from voice. The smartphone actually is years old, it was given for me for free after my non-smartphone stopped working. I'd prefer normal mobile phone, because it would be much smaller.

-
Has this skewed the sex ratio in Finland towards males?- If so then the ratio in Iraq might be skewed towards females now.- So the best course of action is to go to Iraq and claim their own "beautiful healthy young women", who will be more plentiful there at the moment
-
It is skewed towards males to begin with but it skews more every year, actually just hours ago checked, the situation overall in the country in every age group gets worse and worse, the trend started much earlier than 2015. Iraqis are just a small part in it. We have much more Western European men here than women, like 4 British, Irish, Australian, Dutch men for every 1 women from those countries.

You seem quite a stupid from that statement above.

Just a few things, I am in a hurry: Iraq has men marrying up to 4 women while women are only allowed 1 man. This is a big problem in many islamic and even non-islamic african countries.

Do you seriously think that a few thousand Iraqis in Finland means that it affects the sex ratio of a country of over 40 million people in any meaningful way?

I find Iraqi women hot and lovely and want one for myself. But apparently you do not understand why I and other incels in Finland are angry over what happens here: there is no symmetry at all. Iraqis do not allow European men to go there and try to date and marry their women. I would soon be shot or captured or taken prisoner/hostage.

Last edited:
Are there actually that many Iraqis in Finland?

It is not even relevant how many there are when this is what happens in my building where I live! This is what ruined my weekend and I wanted to share it with some strangers in Internet because I have no friends here to suffer through and share this experience.

I will get the official numbers for you, but many Iraqi men that came in 2016 and 2015 do not show in the statistics because they still have no residency permit to live here, they are always filing a new application for asylum or staying illegally.

It's too big man,give me a fking tldr

It is not even relevant how many there are when this is what happens in my building where I live! This is what ruined my weekend and I wanted to share it with some strangers in Internet because I have no friends here to suffer through and share this experience.

I will get the official numbers for you, but many Iraqi men that came in 2016 and 2015 do not show in the statistics because they still have no residency permit to live here, they are always filing a new application for asylum or staying illegally.
Idk about Iraqi numbers but why the fuck is Sanna Marin your PM? She seems like a clown esp. with her dragging out NATO membership

Officially we have about 10000 (ten thousand) Iraqi male citizens here and 5000 Iraqi female citizens. But more unofficially, illegally. And importantly, majority of Iraqis already have Finnish citizenship, so they are not included in that. I could search by language, but Iraq's lang is Arabic which is shared with other countries so it does not work.

NOW I HEAR SOME HAVING SEX, I DON'T KNOW WHO.

Shoot these whores in Minecraft

It's too big man,give me a fking tldr
I could have written much, much longer text, the OP literally is a tldr

Idk about Iraqi numbers but why the fuck is Sanna Marin your PM? She seems like a clown esp. with her dragging out NATO membership
What do you mean about NATO and Marin?

She is PM because Keskusta ousted Antti Rinne, she was the first deputy speaker of the party at the time. Keskusta revenged for SDP ousting Keskusta's PM Jäätteenmäki in 2003.

I could have written much, much longer text, the OP literally is a tldr

What do you mean about NATO and Marin?

She is PM because Keskusta ousted Antti Rinne, she was the first deputy speaker of the party at the time. Keskusta revenged for SDP ousting Keskusta's PM Jäätteenmäki in 2003.
I don't think she's moving quick enough on the issue

if you live in a big city, this is often what the clubs and house parties look like, there's a fuckload of ethnic men in there, and now you have even more competition to have the best jawline/hairline/etc, like it wasn't bad enough already

it's just what big cities are like now, tho i have to admit you have a real hot spot going on in there

stop vaxxing btw

I don't think she's moving quick enough on the issue
Did you understand that literally thousands of Finns are incels because of Iraqi presence on our soil?

Mod moving a thread completely off-topic (against the rules?) (I don't care, I want complete free speech)

You know that Marin and her party was totally against NATO a few weeks ago. Their party's last president Tarja Halonen still now is giving interviews everywhere that NATO is bad and we should never join and insulting the Baltics etc. etc. Putin gave her a cat and Halonen got rid of our landmines as a gift to Putin while Russia refuses to join the Ottawa treaty. IMO we should NOT JOIN NATO. We should develop our own nuclear weapons, and many kinds of nuclear and conventional missiles to take Russian fuel depots etc. out inside Russia when the next invasion happens. We should also have chemical and biological weapons ready to use against Russia. We have all the know-how to develop these. We have uranium also and lots of nuclear facilities and more coming online. We should enrich and process our uranium, outsourcing of that is done because we fear Russian attack on our own enrichment facilities if we would do it. We need to do it underground. Russia would probably attack before we got our nuclear weapons ready if the info leaked (which is probable, we have a lot of Russian/communists sympathisers and Russian spies).

Basically the only way to deal with Russia is for our PM to have a red button to delete Moscow and Saint Petersburg and other cities whenever we want to do it. That way Russia won't use nuclear weapons against us. If we don't have nuclear weapons, they will be used against us. Soviet Union's plan was to attack with nuclear weapons every country except the UK and France (and Canada and USA), because those countries would strike back with nuclear weapons, but Germany, Italy etc. could not. This plan is now known because of disclosure from Poland etc. ex-Warsaw Pact countries.

if you live in a big city, this is often what the clubs and house parties look like, there's a fuckload of ethnic men in there, and now you have even more competition to have the best jawline/hairline/etc, like it wasn't bad enough already

it's just what big cities are like now, tho i have to admit you have a real hot spot going on in there

stop vaxxing btw
That's why I don't go to clubbing, but THIS IS MY HOME WHERE THIS HAPPENS AND I CAN'T ESCAPE IT.

Did you understand that literally thousands of Finns are incels because of Iraqi presence on our soil?

Mod moving a thread completely off-topic (against the rules?) (I don't care, I want complete free speech)

You know that Marin and her party was totally against NATO a few weeks ago. Their party's last president Tarja Halonen still now is giving interviews everywhere that NATO is bad and we should never join and insulting the Baltics etc. etc. Putin gave her a cat and Halonen got rid of our landmines as a gift to Putin while Russia refuses to join the Ottawa treaty. IMO we should NOT JOIN NATO. We should develop our own nuclear weapons, and many kinds of nuclear and conventional missiles to take Russian fuel depots etc. out inside Russia when the next invasion happens. We should also have chemical and biological weapons ready to use against Russia. We have all the know-how to develop these. We have uranium also and lots of nuclear facilities and more coming online. We should enrich and process our uranium, outsourcing of that is done because we fear Russian attack on our own enrichment facilities if we would do it. We need to do it underground. Russia would probably attack before we got our nuclear weapons ready if the info leaked (which is probable, we have a lot of Russian/communists sympathisers and Russian spies).

Basically the only way to deal with Russia is for our PM to have a red button to delete Moscow and Saint Petersburg and other cities whenever we want to do it. That way Russia won't use nuclear weapons against us. If we don't have nuclear weapons, they will be used against us. Soviet Union's plan was to attack with nuclear weapons every country except the UK and France (and Canada and USA), because those countries would strike back with nuclear weapons, but Germany, Italy etc. could not. This plan is now known because of disclosure from Poland etc. ex-Warsaw Pact countries.
You are damn right that Finland should withdraw from the Ottawa treaty. So should any country that borders Russia. I [UWSL]suggest having nuclear ballistic missile submarines. Land-based systems are vulnerable to a first strike. But there isn't any harm in joining NATO, given its overwhelming conventional firepower. [/UWSL]

I've always been a Russia hawk and found Germany and Sweden's positions utterly laughable. They should more than double their defense spend and stop hoping that the Americans and British will carry them.

nothing worse than race traitors
Incels need to start realizing that literally most of our problems would be solved if we could somehow get rid of all the young men moving into our countries. I want to shoot them all in videogames.

im sorry you have to go through this madness...its similar in my city...

Some man take whats theirs, while others watch.

this world is an unfolding suffering