Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's hard to not hate God when you're incel

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
How can he/it exist in a place like this.

The loving God, yet his absence of communication it's something I feel deeply when I look at my face.

there's ppl who go through much worse (war, hunger, disease, etc) u got this brocel.

"Why can't God make all men Chads?" the incel asked.
"Because then nobody would be Chad." he replied.

I don't believe in him.

How can he/it exist in a place like this.

The loving God, yet his absence of communication it's something I feel deeply when I look at my face.
Humanity chose to make this a cruel place. God just allows that to happen because we were designed with free will. I think God is like a teacher, and a teacher is quiet during the test sometimes. I have a very personal relationship with God and I really do feel his presence daily. Sometimes he says no to my prayers, sometimes he says yes. Remember, society made you incel, not God.

It's still over for me boyo. I just want to rot alone in my room.
as long as u secure a steady income that's what's best for many of us.

Humanity chose to make this a cruel place. God just allows that to happen because we were designed with free will. I think God is like a teacher, and a teacher is quiet during the test sometimes. I have a very personal relationship with God and I really do feel his presence daily. Sometimes he says no to my prayers, sometimes he says yes. Remember, society made you incel, not God.
The animal kingdom is the same, as only the "attractive and alpha" species make it alive, while the inferior die. We are just too dumb and let deformities and subhumans live.

The animal kingdom is the same, as only the "attractive and alpha" species make it alive, while the inferior die. We are just too dumb and let deformities and subhumans live.
There's the chance God needs you for something very important, and if you had a bunch of women chasing you, you'd get distracted and choose them over him.

@IronsideCel

honestly a good question
but we know the truth

Pepeandjesus

There's the chance God needs you for something very important, and if you had a bunch of women chasing you, you'd get distracted and choose them over him.
Might be true, at the end we'll die anyway as you can't compare a few years with eternity. That's the only thing backing me up from actual rotting and suicide.

IMG 0621

The caveat is that animal Chads are only ever peak and swim in pussy juice for one season. Most of their time is spent as a beta male trying to ascend. That happens to humans to some extent, with athletes deteriorating, Norwood reaper etc.

kys gaslighter
how am i gaslighting. i thought gaslighting meant attempting to brainwash some1 into thinking a problem is of their own creation. I'm still acknowledging that God made them an incel.

"Why can't God make all men Chads?" the incel asked.
"Because then nobody would be Chad." he replied.
all men will be Giga Thads in paradise.

how am i gaslighting. i thought gaslighting meant attempting to brainwash some1 into thinking a problem is of their own creation. I'm still acknowledging that God made them an incel.
"Others have it way worse than you" is also a form of gaslighting

no it's not since I acknowledged his plight. our suffering is genuine. it's just that from a religious perspective everyone suffers (gets tested) and we must endure. life is brutal but at least brutally short.

no it's not since I acknowledged his plight. our suffering is genuine. it's just that from a religious perspective everyone suffers (gets tested) and we must endure. life is brutal but at least brutally short.
Religion is cope, especially Abrahamic ones

Religion is cope, especially Abrahamic ones
you'll know for certain when ur dead. all i can say is technology, complexity in human speech, massive towers and buildings, video game consoles, the extreme power of human intellect is likely to originate from intelligent design. all of this originating from RNG? why would evolution need to drive us towards such complexity. retarded apes with insane sex drives would propagate life easily enough.

you'll know for certain when ur dead. all i can say is technology, complexity in human speech, massive towers and buildings, video game consoles, the extreme power of human intellect is likely to originate from intelligent design. all of this originating from RNG? why would evolution need to drive us towards such complexity. retarded apes with insane sex drives would propagate life easily enough.
Yes i do believe its all a huge coincidence. And even if there is a god, he is very cruel and sadistic

Not more illogical than the believe that we are all equal or that there is such thing as a benelovent god
what u think of God or equality is whatever. what im meaning to say is that ur belief that this complex as fuck world spawned from nothing is retarded. there's obviously some intelligent something benevolent or malicious that made this world or at least part of it XD

Exactly. God didn't make us suffer like this. In fact it is society's defiance from His laws that make us incels and suffer like this. If people actually followed what God instructs us, we wouldn't be incels. But since we have free will humanity ruined it and doomed us to inceldom.

what u think of God or equality is whatever. what im meaning to say is that ur belief that this complex as fuck world spawned from nothing is retarded. there's obviously some intelligent something benevolent or malicious that made this world or at least part of it XD
Im willing to change my mind if you are able to provide evidence for god being real

Im willing to change my mind if you are able to provide evidence for god being real
you can't find the evidence for his absence and the burden of proof lies on no one. This is just a game of deductive logic on both sides since objective hard evidence for either side doesn't exist.

To me though the vast oceans, the way the weather changes gracefully in a manner that doesn't straight kill us (well not most of the time :feelskek:) our intellect and convo over the internet whom no one could have predicted would be possible a century ago, is enough proof to me that we are of intelligent design and aren't mutant spawn.

you can't find the evidence for his absence and the burden of proof lies on no one. This is just a game of deductive logic on both sides since objective hard evidence for either side doesn't exist.

To me though the vast oceans, the way the weather changes gracefully in a manner that doesn't straight kill us (well not most of the time :feelskek:) our intellect and convo over the internet whom no one could have predicted would be possible a century ago, is enough proof to me that we are of intelligent design and aren't mutant spawn.
So you do have no proof

that's more hating natural selection not god

maybe he want to give you something more worth in afterlife if u lose something in this life

You claimed the existence of something, so the burden of proof is on you
i went over this. there is no burden of proof u cant prove that we came from monkeys. evolution itself has proof of existing but not proof of being our origin. we don't see intermediary man-monkeys lurking around. human belief system surrounding the origin of things are bouts of deductive logic or faith.

You claimed the existence of something, so the burden of proof is on you
also just because someone believes something without objective proof doesn't mean they're incorrect. for ex a man who speculated that we live in a round ball before the discovery of powerful telescopes wasn't wrong, not now or in hindsight. but to anyone who isn't a dumbass and has decent deductive reasoning, this planet and life itself is miraculous enough to be evidence of some intelligent creator(s).

God really is a practitioner of tough love

Can't hate him if I don't believe in him :feelsjuice:

there's ppl who go through much worse (war, hunger, disease, etc) u got this brocel.
This is such a normie NPC argument.
There will always be people who have it worse, just like there will always be people who have it better, so the whole argument doesn't even make sense, it's absurd.
:yes: Correct, because it's a nonsensical phrase that will belittle ANY problem. "Oh, you lost both of your arms? Don't be sad, there are people who lost their arms AND legs :soy:". ..... "Oh you lost your arms AND legs? Dont' be sad, there are people who lost arms, legs AND are blind :soy:" ... You can continue this ad absurdum.
There's always a worse scenario, just like there's always a better scenario, that's why this argument doesn't make sense and is gaslighting.

that's illogical but live as u please.
Actually, it's much more logical than ASSUMING things aren't a coincidence.
You are highly illogical but think others are, which is hilarious. You assume things without having any proof except "well this can't be a coincidence because I FEEL like it", which is highly unscientific and illogical.

The scientific view of this matter, backed by Stephen Hawking is: Everything appears to be so perfect for human life that it can't be a coincidence, but the problem with this is: if it were any other way, you wouldn't be able to exist and have this thought.
The universe doesn't exist because God created it perfectly for us. We exist because the universe accidently, by coincidence offered the correct eviroment for us to evolve.

You are disgusting dude. You speak about things that nobody can know as if your theory is correct and every other theory is retarded.
No, there's not "oBvIoUsLy" some intelligent something that made this world. You are very ignorant and not very intelligent to act as if you know the truth and everybody else is "oBvIoUsLy rEtArDed".
If you are so sure that you're right, why don't you write a scientific paper and PROVE IT instead of calling others retarded for having different theories about the unknown.

you can't find the evidence for his absence
Holy shit, please educate yourself, you're dumb as shit.
It's literally impossible to find evidence that something doesn't exist. You cannot prove or disprove something that doesn't exist. How is that supposed to be possible? That's why the burden of proof lies on the person who claims that something exists, because only what exists can be proven.

Last edited:
Satan rules the world. If someone continued to write the Bible about modern times, it would write "they did what is evil in the Lords eyes and they whoreshipped themselves"

Satan rules the world. If someone continued to write the Bible about modern times, it would write "they did what is evil in the Lords eyes and they whoreshipped themselves"
They did write what these times would be like in 2 Timothy 3:2 - “men will be lovers of their own selves, lovers of money..”

That still doesn't mean our lives are good or enjoyable
im quite old and virgin and mostly enjoy my life. like 65% of the time.
This is such a normie NPC argument.
There will always be people who have it worse, just like there will always be people who have it better, so the whole argument doesn't even make sense, it's absurd.

:yes: Correct, because it's a nonsensical phrase that will belittle ANY problem. "Oh, you lost both of your arms? Don't be sad, there are people who lost their arms AND legs :soy:". ..... "Oh you lost your arms AND legs? Dont' be sad, there are people who lost arms, legs AND are blind :soy:" ... You can continue this ad absurdum.
There's always a worse scenario, just like there's always a better scenario, that's why this argument doesn't make sense and is gaslighting.

Actually, it's much more logical than ASSUMING things aren't a coincidence.
You are highly illogical but think others are, which is hilarious. You assume things without having any proof except "well this can't be a coincidence because I FEEL like it", which is highly unscientific and illogical.

The scientific view of this matter, backed by Stephen Hawking is: Everything appears to be so perfect for human life that it can't be a coincidence, but the problem with this is: if it were any other way, you wouldn't be able to exist and have this thought.
The universe doesn't exist because God created it perfectly for us. We exist because the universe accidently, by coincidence offered the correct eviroment for us to evolve.

You are disgusting dude. You speak about things that nobody can know as if your theory is correct and every other theory is retarded.
No, there's not "oBvIoUsLy" some intelligent something that made this world. You are very ignorant and not very intelligent to act as if you know the truth and everybody else is "oBvIoUsLy rEtArDed".
If you are so sure that you're right, why don't you write a scientific paper and PROVE IT instead of calling others retarded for having different theories about the unknown.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Holy shit, please educate yourself, you're dumb as shit.
It's literally impossible to find evidence that something doesn't exist. You cannot prove or disprove something that doesn't exist. How is that supposed to be possible? That's why the burden of proof lies on the person who claims that something exists, because only what exists can be proven.
if something's too long I'll read the end part since it's prob the most interesting. so this is not true. u don't know God doesn't exist. that's the kicker so saying u cant prove or disprove something that's non-existent doesn't work since u dont know God is non-existent. so if u ever decide to rope (dont do this) u can find out for us.

ur sorta right that we both can't "prove" our stance objectively (assuming the believer believes God is intentionally veiling his presence). that's why i said it's a game of deductive reasoning. Just as I can't objectively prove to u God exists you can't ADAMANTLY and objectively say he doesn't exist. However dont u worry we WILL find out. that's the neat part. so pick ur team boy. who's deductive reasoning is better. we'll find out when we die.

Last edited:
BLAH BLAH BLAH
if something's too long I'll read the end part
That's because you're uneducated and low IQ.
I took the time to respond to you and all you say is "blah blah blah" ... what a disrespectful and disgusting behavior.

ur sorta right that we both can't "prove" our stance objectively (assuming the believer believes God is intentionally veiling his presence). that's why i said it's a game of deductive reasoning. Just as I can't objectively prove to u God exists you can't ADAMANTLY and objectively say he doesn't exist. However dont u worry we WILL find out. that's the neat part. so pick ur team boy. who's deductive reasoning is better. we'll find out when we die.
No, it's not a "game of deductive reasoning". You just have the mental capabilities of a toddler, which is quite painful to witness.

There is no reason to believe in the existence of something just because it hasn't been proven to NOT exist.
That is fucking braindead and a logical fallacy.

If there's no proof of existence, the logical thing is to not believe in the existence until proven otherwise.
It wouldn't make sense to twist this around and believe in the existence of things until proven that they don't exist.

Question: Do you believe in the Holy Spaghetti Monster? Nobody has proven that it doesn't exist, so by your own logic, you must believe the Spaghetti Monster is real ...

That's because you're uneducated and low IQ.
I took the time to respond to you and all you say is "blah blah blah" ... what a disrespectful and disgusting behavior.
Been through this too many times sorry.
No, it's not a "game of deductive reasoning". You just have the mental capabilities of a toddler, which is quite painful to witness.

There is no reason to believe in the existence of something just because it hasn't been proven to NOT exist.
That is fucking braindead and a logical fallacy.

If there's no proof of existence, the logical thing is to not believe in the existence until proven otherwise.
It wouldn't make sense to twist this around and believe in the existence of things until proven that they don't exist.

Question: Do you believe in the Holy Spaghetti Monster? Nobody has proven that it doesn't exist, so by your own logic, you must believe the Spaghetti Monster is real ...
yawn. human's have been discussing this since the dawn of time. why? our existence itself is proof of a creator or some creation mechanism, that being intelligent or unintelligent. this is objective truth. it's one of those camps. u just chose the unintelligent mutation led one. and as i said before evolution, natural selection, mutations are indeed objectively real. however, there's no good evidence of them driving our existence all the way from nothing to today. what requires a fuck ton of faith to believe is that this unintelligent mutation led mechanism created us without purpose and from scratch. this is what it means to have dumbfuck deductive reasoning :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: