Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's Halloween Night and I'm alone. Talk me out of it.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Drugs

There's a normie, currently stood in the rain waiting for a bus in a cheerleader outfit.

It's like 4 degrees Celsius outside.

Imagine being that pathetic of a male that you take gesturemaxxing to such stupid levels.

At least that's not you OP. You have us.

There's a normie, currently stood in the rain waiting for a bus in a cheerleader outfit.

It's like 4 degrees Celsius outside.

Imagine being that pathetic of a male that you take gesturemaxxing to such stupid levels.

At least that's not you OP. You have us.

It worked! Take my updoot, spooky sir.

im playing silent hill 2 alone i dont give a fuck about being alone (well maybe i do but i have to cope)

I can't even afford candy right now, all I have is brown bread with peanut butter.

I can't even afford candy right now, all I have is brown bread with peanut butter.

It's better for you in the long run. Inversely, I have no peanut butter. I think I want a peanut butter sandwich.

Then let us trade, you give me your candy and I give you my peanut butter.

Do you know the street value for this candy??? You think I can just trade it for peanut butter?

Talk to yourself in front of the mirror. It's a good cope.

Talk to yourself in front of the mirror. It's a good cope.

I don't like that guy around. Nothing against him personally, but his face kinda puts me off.

I'm always alone. Today's nothing different.

Society is hell for many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

The amount of people that are going to be partying and getting laid tonight , Meanwhile i’m going to be browsing.co

I got all worried seeing the pills in a dark room. I like seeing your responses in my threads.

I got all worried seeing the pills in a dark room. I like seeing your responses in my threads.

I don't like fruity/sour candy that much anymore. I want chocolate/peanut butter candy.

I don't like fruity/sour candy that much anymore. I want chocolate/peanut butter candy.
I only like Hershey's Special Dark and Recess Peanut Butter Cups. But I don't really like candy, I prefer soda.