Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its going to take decades to level the playing field with females

S

suicideproject

Greycel
sexbots and VR are only in the early stages.

I envy any future incels. At least they will get thier own sexbot that with also know how to cook and clean.

>future incels

>future

This world will get destroyed in less than 60 years. Be ready for the upcoming years because a lot of weird shit will happen.

>future incels

>future

This world will get destroyed in less than 60 years. Be ready for the upcoming years because a lot of weird shit will happen.

Nothing is going to happen

Women are robots if you think of it. They are programmed to NOT like us.

imagine having a sexbot which can morph into any femoid. From prime teen to cougar milf.

I envy futercels too, but then again at this rate there won't be any incels in future. Femoids only want chad and these days they can exclude everyone else.

Won't stop the ugly femoids passing on genetics though

I envy any future incels. At least they will get thier own sexbot that with also know how to cook and clean.

This will never happen. Feminazis will say that it is degrading and dehumanizing towards women. As an incel you are not supposed to have a sex bot. You are supposed to accept being womens' bitch and financial slave.

Russian nukes will solve it quick.

We will see.
i cant imagine allah letting this world cease to exist by letting these cracker kaffir jews to reach the pinnacle of blasphemy and sinning, inshallah most people will suffer soon,

JFL if you think it will ever get better. In 50 years hypergamy will be so bad everyone but celebrities will be incel

>future incels

>future

hope u r right

i cant imagine allah letting this world cease to exist by letting these cracker kaffir jews to reach the pinnacle of blasphemy and sinning, inshallah most people will suffer soon,
The jews are doing all of this for the coming of anti-christ (dajjal) because they believe that he's their savior. The jews will do horrible things in this world to prepare for his coming, probably WWIII to depopulate the plane and then Al Mahdi will come insha'Allah and the Muslims will fight the battle of Armageddon and win and then the dajjal will come and then Jesus (pbuh) will come to kill him.

hope u r right
I'm sure 100% percent. If you're interested about what's going to happen, check the illuminate cards game. It was released in the early 90's but all its predictions happened after it's released like 9/11, the Pentagon, Trump, princess Diana murderer, etc. And there's a lot of shit that's happening now and will happen in the near future.

images

The jews are doing all of this for the coming of anti-christ (dajjal) because they believe that he's their savior. The jews will do horrible things in this world to prepare for his coming, probably WWIII to depopulate the plane and then Al Mahdi will come insha'Allah and the Muslims will fight the battle of Armageddon and win and then the dajjal will come and then Jesus (pbuh) will come to kill him.

inshallah we will fight alongside imam el mehdi, who knows he might come in our lifetime

inshallah we will fight alongside imam el mehdi, who knows he might come in our lifetime
I'm almost sure he'll my brother. May we fight alongside him and then die as shaheeds and enter the Janaah, amen.

This will never be enough.