Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's genuinely very hard to date as a white guy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I know I'm angering the ethnic guys on here but it's true. Sure some ethnic girls will like you if your normie but let's just go down the list. Asians will give you hapa kids, black girls could grow to hate you for being a whitey "oppressor", I don't know enough about latina's to comment and white women are straight up demons.

ethnic gatekeepers are retarded trolls.

inb4 someone tries to gatekeep like a faggot

All white women are basically sex addicts at this point. If you can't pleasure them it's so over for you.

The perfect partner for a white woman is a dog, no pesky pregnancy & single motherhood with the father being btfo by alimony, no losing temper & killing her & the dog won't get cucked lol.

All white women are basically sex addicts at this point. If you can't pleasure them it's so over for you.
That's another big problem with women sleeping around. Outside of them being with more attractive men, those guys have had enough sex to know how to make it enjoyable. There is no way the average sexless man or a normie with one or two lays can keep up with a girl with a lay count near a hundred.

You would rope in the shoes of an ethnic though. Imagine your situation being many times worse.

Sure some ethnic girls will like you if your normie but let's just go down the list.

If you're ethnic, no girls will like you if you're normie. And if you're in the position of thinking about how subhuman your children may or may not be, you're already way ahead of the situation of most incels, let alone ethnic incels.

You would rope in the shoes of an ethnic though. Imagine your situation being many times worse.
True but way to many ethnics on here think whitey is literally a god.
If you're ethnic, no girls will like you if you're normie. And if you're in the position of thinking about how subhuman your children may or may not be, you're already way ahead of the situation of most incels, let alone ethnic incels.
Does that even matter? Both situations suck.

True but way to many ethnics on here think whitey is literally a god.

Does that even matter? Both situations suck.
Wouldn't you rather have an ethnic girl like you than no one like you?

if you want to succeed as white, you better not be a middle class cuck trapped in the middle of a cocooning family

if you fuck up your take-off like that, you will never escape it, even when you move out

you would rope in the shoes of a white though. Brown people aren't the subject of literal genocide

That's another big problem with women sleeping around. Outside of them being with more attractive men, those guys have had enough sex to know how to make it enjoyable. There is no way the average sexless man or a normie with one or two lays can keep up with a girl with a lay count near a hundred.
True. The worst part is women would be too spineless to tell you that you don't hack it. They'll just keep it between them, their other white trash sista's who'll all laugh and humiliate you behind your back and any man she inevitably cheats on you with.

you would rope in the shoes of a white though. Brown people aren't the subject of literal genocide

My point was with respect to inceldom/dating. Statistics are very clear on this.

My point was with respect to inceldom/dating. Statistics are very clear on this.
Don't matter if you're already single. If you're incel better be a brown one as socioeconomically it's easier.

Jfl at u. U think being white is hard. Try being an indian midget shitskin like me

aren't you like 14 or 15?

hard as an ugly person*

stop the racecoping

Whats wrong with hapa kids

You telling me you wouldn't want a retarded autist like ER as a son?

Of course but most of them can screw you over hard.
The worst pain for an ethnic incel is that your own women despise you in favor of white men. In addition, foids of other ethnicity also don't like you. In fact, out of all the aspects of inceldom, that's what hurts me the most. I'm sure you feel a lot of pain too, but you haven't experienced the one that cuts deepest.

uhhh blm? Uhhh your race isn't being replaced and genocided? You can't get on welfare as easy as a brown person can? Uhh everyone fucking hates straight white right wing men?

It's very hard to date as a sub8, white or not white

Now imagine being ethnic

uhhh blm? Uhhh your race isn't being replaced and genocided? You can't get on welfare as easy as a brown person can? Uhh everyone fucking hates straight white right wing men?

Why would you want to get on welfare when you can earn a living? Also foids still choose white men on dating apps regardless of all the virtuesignalling, so looks like youre taking your "muh precious white women/white race " cope to a new level.

JFL @ giving a fuck about your race when your individual genetics are being wiped out.
Now imagine being ethnic

Exactly. These guys would have already roped if they were ethnic.
Take a guess.

You turned 15 and decided it was over for you? What a fkin joke. Get out there and try to make it. When youre 25 and still incel, then you have earned the right to post here as an incel.

Why would you want to get on welfare when you can earn a living? Also foids still choose white men on dating apps regardless of all the virtuesignalling, so looks like youre taking your "muh precious white women/white race " cope to a new level.
Lol. “Work white man work! So I can get my welfare check!” Exactly proving my point. Why earn a living when you can get on welfare? Oh wait welfare is stolen and taken by minorities.

foids choosing white men or whatever is irrelevant if you are not the white men in question being chosen. We are past sexual issues and into socioeconomic issues.

Lol. “Work white man work! So I can get my welfare check!” Exactly proving my point. Why earn a living when you can get on welfare? Oh wait welfare is stolen and taken by minorities.

foids choosing white men or whatever is irrelevant if you are not the white men in question being chosen. We are past sexual issues and into socioeconomic issues.
Yeah an asian girl might think I'm ok looking because of my skin color but the media and society still sees me as evil whitey.

i mean i still get called a fakecel because im white sometimes, at this point i just let it brush off me.

we are all incels in the eyes of st blackopscel.

i love my ethnicels just as much :feelsautistic:

We are past sexual issues and into socioeconomic issues.

No we're not. You jump at every opportunity to make it about "muh white race". I was only making a point about foids preferring white men on dating apps. I dont give a fuck about socioeconomic issues tbh.

Also reminder that even ugly curry foids dont want to fuck curry men. Its betabuxx only.

NYeclxE

7HZFTPO

SFFNSdj

No we're not. You jump at every opportunity to make it about "muh white race". I was only making a point about foids preferring white men on dating apps. I dont give a fuck about socioeconomic issues tbh.

Also reminder that even ugly curry foids dont want to fuck curry men. Its betabuxx only.

View attachment 285144

View attachment 285145

View attachment 285146
Cherry-picking. They only want white chads or normies. How many of those women ALSO want 5’5 or below men dead? answer: all of them.

Cherry-picking. They only want white chads or normies. How many of those women ALSO want 5’5 or below men dead? answer: all of them.

There are tinder experiments where turning a guys skin color down to brown levels decreased his matches by upto 50%. Youre coping hard if you deny the white skin halo effect.

There are tinder experiments where turning a guys skin color down to brown levels decreased his matches by upto 50%. Youre coping hard if you deny the white skin halo effect.
You’re coping hard if you think whiteness matters when there’s not a base for it to halo on anyway.

Your right let me fix the post:
"White men no matter incel normie or chad is a physical god who steals all the ethnic girls and faces no problems from them whatsover."

You’re coping hard if you think whiteness matters when there’s not a base for it to halo on anyway.

Whatever kid. Youre just a stormfront coper whos not even blackpilled.

Man, these race threads are always fun to read

its harder as an ethnic

Your right let me fix the post:
"White men no matter incel normie or chad is a physical god who steals all the ethnic girls and faces no problems from them whatsover."

Lets put it this way. Your ethnic looksmatch has it far worse than you do.

Being white does not preclude you from also being subhuman. I think whites have a higher smv floor than ethnics but whites can be ugly regardless

Whatever kid. Youre just a stormfront coper whos not even blackpilled.
Says the shitskin coper who believes race is everything when it very obviously isn’t. Does insane delusions come with a darker skin tone?

Says the shitskin coper who believes race is everything when it very obviously isn’t. Does insane delusions come with a darker skin tone?

I never said race is everything fkin retard. But race does play a role which cannot be denied if youre truly blackpilled.

I never said race is everything fkin retard. But race does play a role which cannot be denied if youre truly blackpilled.
Race plays a role in the same way as voice does dumbass. It’s an enhancer. Enhancers need a base. If I don’t have a base the enhancers are irrelevant. Nigger in Africa tier IQ