Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s genuinely insane to imagine normies partying and having sex

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever you go outside and see groups of Normies, they look very unremarkable and generic they just fit in very well because they seem effortlessly NPC (which is a good thing, blending in is a sex Hager trait), you just think to yourself god damn these normies probably will party on Friday and have sex soon after too.

[UWSL]It’s genuinely a mind blowing relocation to think about and if you feel the same it is so, so over for you.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The craziest part is they do this effortlessly. They just subconsciously know all the trends all the mannerisms all the right steps and just follow them without a second thought. It’s absolutely insane to me imagining being a sex having normie / NPC. It’s all effortless and subconscious! That’s just insane. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
ikr, it seems completely unobtainable for me

Whenever you go outside and see groups of Normies, they look very unremarkable and generic they just fit in very well because they seem effortlessly NPC (which is a good thing, blending in is a sex Hager trait), you just think to yourself god damn these normies probably will party on Friday and have sex soon after too.

[UWSL]It’s genuinely a mind blowing relocation to think about and if you feel the same it is so, so over for you.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The craziest part is they do this effortlessly. They just subconsciously know all the trends all the mannerisms all the right steps and just follow them without a second thought. It’s absolutely insane to me imagining being a sex having normie / NPC. It’s all effortless and subconscious! That’s just insane. [/UWSL]
those normies don't have any sex though.at best they fuck a fat bitch every 6 months.

It is much easier, of-course, for you to imagine them baiting you into participation, which will lead to...humiliation.

It is much easier, of-course, for you to imagine them baiting you into participation, which will lead to...humiliation.
I stopped trying to “hang out” with normies after high school. It never works. At best you are a third wheel at worst you’re the passive moggee punching bag.

Fuck sex hagers

just keep injecting yourself with (((vaccines))) and drink/eat only soy. learn about marvel and dc comic superhero movies, learn about football/basketball teams. never have a deep thought about anything. spew words of your mouth without knowing what you're saying.

if you do these things, you will be on the road to being an NPC "sex hager"

those normies don't have any sex though.at best they fuck a fat bitch every 6 months.
Jfl, love how everyone just ignored your response.

how is it a cope? most studies that i have seen prove what i have said and many normies have said the same thing.
Don’t get me wrong normies love to larp and lie about being slayers but saying every single normie is fucking two whales a year is huge cope.

If you have to put conscious effort in, it’s over

If you have to put conscious effort in, it’s over
:feelsbadman: The greatest irony about life is the more sentient and conscious you are often times the more miserable you are,

Don’t get me wrong normies love to larp and lie about being slayers but saying every single normie is fucking two whales a year is huge cope.
i mean it's hard to talk about all normies,as some have some decent money and others are in locations where it helps them a lot(less competition in rural areas etc etc),but normies aren't having much sex. upper tier normies probably have a decent ammount of sex if they go dumpster diving.i see lots of 6'4 whites here in london dumpster diving with ugly 5'1 asian women.

I think the main problem users on here have is that they look at the low tier guys who are a above us in the looks hierarchy and think all sub8normies have the same struggle as them. Imagine a 3/10 male looking up at a 4/10 male who only get landwhales.

The difference between a 4/10 and 5/10 is huge. Most users dont understand this, the better looking you are, the smaller that gap gets when you compare dudes in that 6s 7s and 8s rating

how is it a cope? most studies that i have seen prove what i have said and many normies have said the same thing.
They get sympathy pussy, or need to pay for her in other ways when not married.

They get sympathy pussy, or need to pay for her in other ways when not married.
neh,women are not known for their sympathy.most of them are just dumpster diving or fucking a bpd whore and thinks it's cool.i know this ugly brit guy who has dylesxia and is fucking this "feebleminded"(i don't know if she can be considered clinically retarded but from what i have been told she is extremely close.she is a nice girl though from what i have seen) kinda ugly cute latina.

most normies are just dumpster diving or getting lucky with fuck ups.heck even some incels get lucky with fuck ups.they are all bpd and will destroy their hearts in less then a second,but it happens.

neh,women are not known for their sympathy.most of them are just dumpster diving or fucking a bpd whore and thinks it's cool.i know this ugly brit guy who has dylesxia and is fucking this "feebleminded"(i don't know if she can be considered clinically retarded but from what i have been told she is extremely close.she is a nice girl though from what i have seen) kinda ugly cute latina.

most normies are just dumpster diving or getting lucky with fuck ups.heck even some incels get lucky with fuck ups.they are all bpd and will destroy their hearts in less then a second,but it happens.
I was specifically talking about married normies, but you are right about non-married normies who are planning on marrying a foid.

Most normies pair up for sex. Relationships that last months to years. Nobody hooks up except chad