Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's genuinely carzy how much balding fucking destroys looks

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Ever noticed how there are basically two genuinely handsome bald-when-young guys in the entire fucking world (Jason Statham & Bruce Willis)?

Talking about whites here but I legit can't think of any other examples than these two. Others like The Rock are just masculine beasts. Those two somehow still look legit GL. But I can't find ANY other examples.

This fucking plague needs to be stomped out like the disease it is. I would legit take 20 years off my life with no hesitation to have a full head of hair for all of it.

FUCK balding. Fuck anyone who reproduces with this disgusting fucking awful condition.

when i want to a doc about balding in highschool he said 'just get married before you go bald'

too bad you get married at fucking 35 these days, if at all

I found older pics of me the other day on my phone (the few selfies i took for looksmaxxing purposes) and although I'm "only" a NW2 nowadays (maybe 2.5?) the difference compared to before is absolutely staggering

I was still ugly but now I'm ugly AND I look old :feelsbadman::feelsrope: so fucking depressing
when i want to a doc about balding in highschool he said 'just get married before you go bald'

too bad you get married at fucking 35 these days, if at all
I went cage gif readin this. What a fucking joke

even CHADS GET DESTOYED

only GIGA chad can survive balding