Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's funny when you think things will change

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I remember when I first got into high school and I couldn't go to prom or homecoming, "its fine ill get a girl next year, its just that I was anxious and worried". The next year I tried and of course nothing. I'm in 11th grade, well you guessed it I really tried to get a date and I left empty handed and just rejected. 12th grade my sister come up to me and says "why haven't you been to prom or homecoming?". I tried to make up a lie saying it never interested me but of course she knew it was false. I tried 12th grade and of course nothing. Years after high school im just wondering why was it this way? You could try to spin it and say oh he didn't try but I basically approached all races except Polynesian cause like bruh I never really saw one and still got rejected. idk its just interesting how life is like. Reminds me of when you're a kid and make a New Years resolution and within a week you break it. Things always stay the same :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
homecoming is brootal man

i was redpilled and i asked a foid if she would dance with me she said yes

she left me standing and danced with another guy :dafuckfeels:

homecoming is brootal man

i was redpilled and i asked a foid if she would dance with me she said yes

she left me standing and danced with another guy :dafuckfeels:
As expected. I'm sure if you were taller, and more attractive she'd have been all over you :feelsbadman:

Never went to prom even in Primary School/Elementary. I was never interested and was more of a loner. Reading this thread it looks like I didn't miss out on anything.