Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's funny how this place has turned out

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
This forum, when I discovered it, seemed a bit dry and boring at first. Every post was shallow and dull. I joined for the label and to try and belong somewhere. I never really enjoyed coming here but I enjoyed the company of the men I could relate to. it's the same reason I was such a big nationalist years ago, it was somewhere that i felt that i belonged.

Things were steady and I got to know people and people got to know me. I had the exact experience with nationalism and here, with incels. Then I noticed the cracks... Petty dramas causing division and rage, filling those who belonged there with dread of a collapse or loss of safe space. Those who hold the high positions of esteem within the community end up destroying themselves with drama like komesarj (here) and Kris Kearns (nationalism). Egos causing splits and distrust among their followers like fat link (here) and mark collett (nationalism, although anyone could be used for that in British nationalism). Also the sheer amount of feds and rats like general alek and Darth Aurelius (here) and Dionne mueller (nationalism)

It's ultimately shit. I know nothing lasts forever but the communities destroy themselves out of boredom by being terminally online. Doing nothing. Being run by cunts with egos bigger than their bellies.

This place has become a real misery contest too. Every person wants to be more miserable than the last on purpose. I'm not saying be redpilled, I'm saying to rot in peace or actually just try a little bit more and scrape a better life together. Somehow. Otherwise the misery contest becomes pointless, you should be competing for who ISN'T miserable. It's a hard pill to swallow but this place isn't good for you to stay at long term, it's near enough destroyed me and I've only been here a year. Maybe I'm just weak...

This is a good place, it's a needed space on the internet for men only. It's those same men that are destroying it though. With gore, foid worship, cartoon masturbation and postmaxxing because we are all so desperate for validation and attention.

That's all gentlemen.

If you are not insane yet, that would be a Buddha tier accomplishment.
~Logging in and off for about 5 years now.

You can no longer call this "just a meme". It´s set in stone forevah.

NO MATTER HOW MANY ACCOUNTS YOU GO THROUGH,
YOU ARE COMING BACK JITE,
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Then I noticed the cracks... Petty dramas causing division and rage, filling those who belonged there with dread of a collapse or loss of safe space. Those who hold the high positions of esteem within the community end up destroying themselves with drama like komesarj (here) and Kris Kearns (nationalism). Egos causing splits and distrust among their followers like fat link (here) and mark collett (nationalism, although anyone could be used for that in British nationalism). Also the sheer amount of feds and rats like general alek and Darth Aurelius (here) and Dionne mueller (nationalism)
I find this a bit of a bs grievance because you are going to find drama like that on every level of life. If that really annoys you, you should make peace with God and go to paradise because that's probably the only place where you won't encounter this.
This place has become a real misery contest too. Every person wants to be more miserable than the last on purpose. I'm not saying be redpilled, I'm saying to rot in peace or actually just try a little bit more and scrape a better life together. Somehow. Otherwise the misery contest becomes pointless, you should be competing for who ISN'T miserable. It's a hard pill to swallow but this place isn't good for you to stay at long term, it's near enough destroyed me and I've only been here a year. Maybe I'm just weak...
And I also disagree with this. This is the bottom of the barrel. You aren't going to find a lot of success stories here. The life of a sub 5 male is full of pain and misery by default and people only have this place to dumb all the bullshit life gives us on a daily basis. Is it healthy? No, probably not. But what is? Therapy? Got told to kill myself by the doctor.

This world just isn't made for us, we try to carve out this space to the best of our abilities.

Darth is the biggest fed lmao in his speech he admits to training police in class at the police academy The mods are too low iq to ban him. Been calling him a fed all the time. He's only a over sophisticated computer nerd who types a whole paragraph anytime someone calls him out for working with the feds.

Have you looked into teeths rotting

This is a good place, it's a needed space on the internet for men only. It's those same men that are destroying it though. With gore, foid worship, cartoon masturbation and postmaxxing because we are all so desperate for validation and attention.
Well said, I've thought about using ignore feature but I mostly lurk without log in (i dont like blocking people too)

The people make the place and if the people are soft on women and their bullshit, then dont expect those two to not suddenly appear somehow (hope not but it isnt impossible)

Darth is the biggest fed lmao in his speech he admits to training police in class at the police academy The mods are too low iq to ban him. Been calling him a fed all the time. He's only a over sophisticated computer nerd who types a whole paragraph anytime someone calls him out for working with the feds.
i will say, if he's a fed, he seems to have a genuine love for incel culture. He's around because he's entertaining tbh

Real shit I agree actually. Niggas need to chill out lmao. It's like a misery dick measuring contest.

drama is part of human nature you will find it no matter where you go, i'm sure if you sat in a room alone you would find a way to start drama.

I love how forum users periodically complain that the forum is diminishing in value yet continuously maintain a presence on the forum.
The peak of this forum was 2020-summer 2021

this place isn't good for you to stay at long term, it's near enough destroyed me and I've only been here a year. Maybe I'm just weak...
just log off

I love how forum users periodically complain that the forum is diminishing in value yet continuously maintain a presence on the forum.
No shit. We're forced to come back because we have nowhere else to go or no one else to interact with.

A lot of people from these times have already died. 3–4 years in a life of incel seems like an utter nightmare, and it shows. Most people do not know if they will be alive next month, the way things go. There is simply nothing to look up to. Everybody knows how it goes, and if you are not a fakecel but a real incel, then you know you already lost in your life, and it is only a matter of time when you decide to act upon it. Also, one thing that is a factor is that most things were already discussed, and Blackpill is kind of rigid. It mostly stays the same.

If you are not insane yet, that would be a Buddha tier accomplishment.
~Logging in and off for about 5 years now.

You can no longer call this "just a meme". It´s set in stone forevah.

NO MATTER HOW MANY ACCOUNTS YOU GO THROUGH,
YOU ARE COMING BACK JITE,
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Nowhere else to go. As bad as this place can get, it's still pretty damn good compared to other platforms.

I find this a bit of a bs grievance because you are going to find drama like that on every level of life. If that really annoys you, you should make peace with God and go to paradise because that's probably the only place where you won't encounter this.

And I also disagree with this. This is the bottom of the barrel. You aren't going to find a lot of success stories here. The life of a sub 5 male is full of pain and misery by default and people only have this place to dumb all the bullshit life gives us on a daily basis. Is it healthy? No, probably not. But what is? Therapy? Got told to kill myself by the doctor.

This world just isn't made for us, we try to carve out this space to the best of our abilities.
God has done jackshit for me and I'm not looking for success stories, it's just a depression sink here.
And he's a constitutional law expert so he fedposts without breaking the law exactly yet implies acts of terrorism.
Have you looked into teeths rotting
I can't afford the crab legs
One, this is the only semi-non-gynocratic male only website on Earth in English.
drama is part of human nature you will find it no matter where you go, i'm sure if you sat in a room alone you would find a way to start drama.
Human nature yes but drama becomes forced and pointless because no one is ever doing anything!
just log off
I probably will by the end of next month, once and for all. I already barely visit the place anymore because it's so pointless.

This place is a time and mood sink which is great for rotters but not great for anyone else. Nothing is produced here, no wise words are ever said, the water is always wet here. It's basic and pointless. It's no good for anyone anymore.

Pointlessness...

That's INCELDOM for you retard fakecel
Not really. There's no upliftment or support here. Inceldom is just the state of being an incel. Being an incel does NOT mean you have to be miserable constantly. It's not human.

This forum, when I discovered it, seemed a bit dry and boring at first. Every post was shallow and dull. I joined for the label and to try and belong somewhere. I never really enjoyed coming here but I enjoyed the company of the men I could relate to. it's the same reason I was such a big nationalist years ago, it was somewhere that i felt that i belonged.

Things were steady and I got to know people and people got to know me. I had the exact experience with nationalism and here, with incels. Then I noticed the cracks... Petty dramas causing division and rage, filling those who belonged there with dread of a collapse or loss of safe space. Those who hold the high positions of esteem within the community end up destroying themselves with drama like komesarj (here) and Kris Kearns (nationalism). Egos causing splits and distrust among their followers like fat link (here) and mark collett (nationalism, although anyone could be used for that in British nationalism). Also the sheer amount of feds and rats like general alek and Darth Aurelius (here) and Dionne mueller (nationalism)

It's ultimately shit. I know nothing lasts forever but the communities destroy themselves out of boredom by being terminally online. Doing nothing. Being run by cunts with egos bigger than their bellies.

That's all gentlemen.
Post on r/foreveralonejerk

This place has become a real misery contest too. Every person wants to be more miserable than the last on purpose. I'm not saying be redpilled, I'm saying to rot in peace or actually just try a little bit more and scrape a better life together. Somehow. Otherwise the misery contest becomes pointless, you should be competing for who ISN'T miserable.
Glad to see im not the only one who thinks that way