Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having your own place is extremely important.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Seriously, the fact that I don't have my own house or flat is the most powerful blow to my self-esteem.
If you have your own place, you can try various strategies to get females - approach, online dating or even kidnapping ( in video game ).
But if you don't have your own place and you somehow magically ascend, where you even supposed to have a sex?
In your mom's flat?
In a hotel?

It's an extremely underrated factor when it comes to having self-esteem to approach and socialize with others.
Otherwise, what I'm going to say on a date? That I'm a loser? It's like living with bonded hands.

Of course, this doesn't apply to Chad.

I agree, but many people might not be able to afford it these days. If you are a truecel you might as well live your parents to avoid loneliness.

If you have your own place, you can try various strategies to get females - approach, online dating or even kidnapping ( in video game ).
Jfl how quickly that escalated :feelskek:

Anyways this was my big cope while i was a teen that when i finally get my own place im gonna start getting the pussy. I got my own place at 18 and never anything changed. Meanwhile chads from school used to fuck sluts while their grandparents slept in the next room, and this is not even a joke.

Jfl how quickly that escalated :feelskek:

Anyways this was my big cope while i was a teen that when i finally get my own place im gonna start getting the pussy. I got my own place at 18 and never anything changed. Meanwhile chads from school used to fuck sluts while their grandparents slept in the next room, and this is not even a joke.
Yes but I wrote about potential outcome.
It's better to know that you're free to do something.

I was living in a rent room for a 10 months (studying) and I have total mental trauma after that

This is my least concern. I live with grandparents and they dont really care when i bring my friend or someone else into the house. And if i ask them to they will not open my door or disturb me

where my gf now? ur overrating having ones own place. it doesnt mean much if ur incel tier

College was more probable reason and rejection from other "students", but living in total loneliness in a quite unknown place wasn't improving whole situation.

College was more probable reason and rejection from other "students", but living in total loneliness in a quite unknown place wasn't improving whole situation.
I would rather live in total loneliness than with normscum.

Seriously, the fact that I don't have my own house or flat is the most powerful blow to my self-esteem.
But if you don't have your own place and you somehow magically ascend, where you even supposed to have a sex?
In your mom's flat?
In a hotel?

It's an extremely underrated factor when it comes to having self-esteem to approach and socialize with others.
Otherwise, what I'm going to say on a date? That I'm a loser? It's like living with bonded hands.

Of course, this doesn't apply to Chad.
exactly