Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting its funny how the middle class always squeal about opression

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
but the middle class hates poor people,homeless people,social rejects etc.
whats more hilarious than seeing a dumb white bitch trying to pretend like she has serious money? the middle class can't be rich so they pretend to be rich and successful on instagram. while all of this is happening the real elites can't distinguish between a medical doctor and a homeless person. they are both meaningless to them

I mean most of the people who pretend to be rich on Instagram likely are rich on Instagram so yeah I don't know what you're trying to get at here but they're definitely on the upper side of middle class if that her able to post about how rich they are I mean you can't have a fancy car and like fancy house of monsieur we someone upper middle class

I mean most of the people who pretend to be rich on Instagram likely are rich on Instagram so yeah I don't know what you're trying to get at here but they're definitely on the upper side of middle class if that her able to post about how rich they are I mean you can't have a fancy car and like fancy house of monsieur we someone upper middle class

you can technically live like a rich person if you never save a penny

They need to cope away their wagecucking nothing new.

You think that's bad? Try dealing with the upper middle class who have money and want you to know they do/brag about it, but "still want to be true to their down home roots and connect with the regular folks and this frustration leads to so much unnecessary shit" But you can't deny the middle class has been getting fucked for years.