Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s funny how normies subconsciously know how important looks are in life

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
But if you explicitly bring that topic up they’ll try everything to put you down.

Like the parents who urge their ugly son to study hard so that he can have a nice career someday and betabuxx a decent wife. Subconsciously they know that those chad pretty boys they see on tv don’t have to choose this path. But if their incel son talks about getting plastic surgery they’ll immediately try to gaslight, scolding him for being insane and not working hard enough.

The ugly studycels in college spend most of their time in lab and library in the hope of graduating with straight A and landing a good job. It’s unlike that they are unaware of what lazy untalented chads can get just because of good looks. But if you advise them to get surgery and solve the problem fundamentally they’ll instantly label you as toxic.

I feel that most normies do know, subconsciously, that they were born into the inferior caste whilst attractive people live in a totally different dimension. But they’re somehow willing to accept their oppressed status, trying to believe that their life does have a meaning.

I always found it funny that they tell you to get better clothes and haircut, while simultaneously saying looks don't matter
Like, the hell???
how can someone lack this much self awareness

I always found it funny that they tell you to get better clothes and haircut, while simultaneously saying looks don't matter
Like, the hell???
This

Normies trying to think (impossible challenge)

They try to run away from the blackpill but it will always be present in small or large portion it is like your shadow anyway normies life is the biggest cope of all:feelsaww:.

Parents are just boomers. They lived before dating apps, smartphones with internet and globohomo ruined everything.

I feel that most normies do know, subconsciously, that they were born into the inferior caste whilst attractive people live in a totally different dimension. But they’re somehow willing to accept their oppressed status, trying to believe that their life does have a meaning.
Normies are slaves and only see the value in winning when it’s done by their own morally cucked ways.
“Being hardworking is a good quality and if you cannot bank on your looks for success, might aswell try that.”
If you are not constrained by those notions of fake empathy (it’s just self-servient), or humility, you can totally win the game, even being despicable. The difference is found in results, but their mental standing seems to be more important to them.

What a bunch of losers, let them be.

Bluepilled thread. Normies and chads don’t know jack shit. They think personality is most important hence the advice they give

it seems like a lot of them do know subconsciously. and thats why they are so defensive about it.

it seems like a lot of them do know subconsciously. and thats why they are so defensive about it.
I agree with this. This is also why married :soy: often soyrage for their "queens", when inkwells point out the obvious things.

Like, the hell???
Touché

Just look at entertainment. Ugly men are always scum, rapists, losers, etc.

Like, the hell???

They know how important looks are but they still want to pretend that the bluepill is the truth. It is just virtue signalling in order to suppress the actual truth.

I think they know looks are important but they think personality is important as well, thats where the difference lies... I bet the most beautiful man of every university gets A:s just from doodling in his exams because he sleeps with the teachers and upper general staff.

Like, the hell???
This is best summary of normies.

They only pretend to believe that looks don’t matter to be contrarian and argue with incels

they're coping.

It's crazy how a normie who obsesses over ever iota over their appearance gaslights you about the importance of looks. Normies are unthinking subhumans.