Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's funny how my mother often tries to blue-pill me, but in reality she obviously knows it's over for me (she implies this by saying and not saying..

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
... stuff.

She insults my intelligence so often. I guess my intelligence is average, but she says and doesn't say stuff, which implies she thinks I'm extremely gullible and dumb. It's just.... I don't have the words for it.

"How do you want to survive when you live alone in the future?"

"In the future nobody will do anything for you in the household, you'll have to cook stuff yourself" (my mom often cooks, I do other household stuff, so I can live in the house. But honestly I wish I had enough money to leave. But add that with my extreme social anxiety, that's virtually impossible).

She implies many times by saying certain stuff, and by NOT saying certain stuff, that I'll be forever alone. Hell, she sometimes even explicitly states it, like above.

Other times she's like "personality is just as important as looks, and an arrogant but good looking person is actually ugly." (she knows this is NOT true, I know she does. She just wants me to believe it, so I can cope better).

She tells me "you can't get a good looking girlfriend because your personality is bad." but also "any girlfriend you do get in the future can be lucky she has you. You need to know that." (again, it's a lie, bc she knows she's lying, I know her and she has a bad memory so she "slips" sometimes in what she says, ie. contradicting herself).

She got mad that she has to always cook for me. Even if we agreed on that. She cooks for us and does laundry, I take care of the dog and many other stuff. She said "nobody will cook for you in the future. Nobody will do your laundry." Yeah ok mom, I get it, I'll be FA. But 3 weeks ago you told me that I can have a good looking girlfriend (a blatant lie, you know me). And like I said above, a few weeks ago she said "any girl is lucky if she's with you" (she knows this isn't true), sometimes she says I have a good personality, on other days a "terrible" one.

I always try to catch her out on this, and she always gets mad.

Today I told her, "no offence, I'd rather live with a girlfriend rather than you, no offence." To which she replies angrily, "then leave."

Her arrogance is incredible.

Mogs the relationship I have with my mom. She absolutely hates me and tells me to move out constantly. She also always tells me that whatever bad happened in my life is my own fault. Sometimes she just stands in my way and stares at me. She makes me walk around her like she's some kind of alpha bully. Which is so ridiculous because she is tiny jfl

My family never even told me I could have a gf, in fact they have never even asked if I have one, I'm morbidly obese and have schizophrenia, they know it never even begun with me. Also my mom committed suicide by taking pills and booze. At least your mom cares about you, even if she goes about it wrong.

Mogs the relationship I have with my mom. She absolutely hates me and tells me to move out constantly. She also always tells me that whatever bad happened in my life is my own fault. Sometimes she just stands in my way and stares at me. She makes me walk around her like she's some kind of alpha bully. Which is so ridiculous because she is tiny jfl
I'm 1.65, my mom is 1.55. Yes, my mom also tells me that what happened to me is my fault. Also I got badly bullied in grade 8 and 9, like last October I think, she told me "it's your fault you got bullied because you acted so weird." (yeah mom, I was already very weird looking back then, that's why I acted so weird. I didn't say that to her)

My family never even told me I could have a gf, in fact they have never even asked if I have one, I'm morbidly obese and have schizophrenia, they know it never even begun with me. Also my mom committed suicide by taking pills and booze. At least your mom cares about you, even if she goes about it wrong.
I'm sorry that happened to you.

My mom lies, my dad never said anything about I could get a gf but complimented my sister's boyfriends. I'm very strange-looking.
My mom knows the truth, but yes, she's completely delusional.

Like I said in my post, lying is HARD. You will slip up. And she keeps slipping. Like today. For the 100th time, always in slightly different ways, she implied I'll never get a gf ("you will live alone", when I said id rather want a gf than to live with her, she acted like I'll never get one)

I'm sorry that happened to you.

My mom lies, my dad never said anything about I could get a gf but complimented my sister's boyfriends. I'm very strange-looking.
My mom knows the truth, but yes, she's completely delusional.

Like I said in my post, lying is HARD. You will slip up. And she keeps slipping. Like today. For the 100th time, always in slightly different ways, she implied I'll never get a gf ("you will live alone", when I said id rather want a gf than to live with her, she acted like I'll never get one)
Wait, she wants you to move out and then turns on a dime and says you will be forever alone without her? JFC foid logic

Wait, she wants you to move out and then turns on a dime and says you will be forever alone without her? JFC foid logic
She wishes I move out. I have extreme social anxiety bc of how I look and I think she understands that.

She meant more in the future. She's not forcing me out anytime soon. It's hard to explain.

However, what she said today shows what she really thinks. Lying is hard. It's exhausting.

On the one hand she wants me to cope ("you look good", she just includes my cloth and haircut in that "good looks"),
and she also told me many times in the past "friendships are more important than relationships"

(I don't have IRL friends either, ever since I was 13, now I'm 26).

and she also says "relationships suck" (she just tells me this so I can cope, she doesn't believe that herself, it's obvious). Yet tells me that's just her "opinion".

Yeah her opinion, on me.

To Everyone else, she would not say this stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back