Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's funny how effort and work don't necessarily mean you'll be rewarded and do well in life. In fact, most of the time it doesn't mean jack shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
From a very early age you're pushed into working your ass off. Pretty much everybody is a slave in this rat race, and yet very few actually make it. There's people telling you at every corner that if you work harder, if you give more (more than the already too much standard 8 hours a day), you'll eventually make it. If you're the perfect slave, working and improving yourself from dawn till dusk - you'll make it.

And yet, it's all a lie. There's no straightforward way of working hard and then being properly compensated and rewarded for that work. No, if anything, the harder you work the harder you'll be used, still paid just enough to survive another day so you can be a slave another day.

And it's even funnier how this idea applies not only to money and success, but to other aspects of life. A person could eat healthy and exercise every day, and they could still die of cancer, while people who do nothing and eat junk could live to be 100.

Yes bro, ((they)) told you these lies so that you'll be a good sheep worker for them to maxx out their wealth and power.

Yes bro, ((they)) told you these lies so that you'll be a good sheep worker for them to maxx out their wealth and power.
I think what a lot of people misunderstand is that (((they))) aren't just jews, it's the capitalist mindset. Yes, jews are the poster boy for fat cat capitalist exploiting people. Hell, they were doing this long before capitalism. But (((they))) aren't only jews, it's all rich people. Every single rich fuck out there has gotten there by exploiting people that work hard. Or at least their daddy or their husband did.

I think what a lot of people misunderstand is that (((they))) aren't just jews, it's the capitalist mindset. Yes, jews are the poster boy for fat cat capitalist exploiting people. Hell, they were doing this long before capitalism. But (((they))) aren't only jews, it's all rich people. Every single rich fuck out there has gotten there by exploiting people that work hard. Or at least their daddy or their husband did.
yes is rich ppl in general the ones fucking the life of poor ppl. Look how degeneray,low bitrh rates,ect. But rich ppl usually is conservative , they marry by church , etc. The masses are living a hoax.

yes is rich ppl in general the ones fucking the life of poor ppl. Look how degeneray,low bitrh rates,ect. But rich ppl usually is conservative , they marry by church , etc. The masses are living a hoax.
And neocons will still lick their boots and tell their sons to go wagecuck their lives away while chad fucks all the foids.

Actually listened to it all, good stuff.
what was your biggest takeaway from it?
I've been waiting for coverage on someone like him, frank grimes, for a long time (grime = shitty experience, gutter)
my dad is extremely like frank grimes.

The effort/hardwork meme lmao.

The only time effort/hardwork applies is when you're actively trying to fuck other people over and get ahead yourself, thats the only form of effort/hardwork that ends in actual results that get you ahead in "rat race"

People who play fair and nice (ie: :soy: just be a decent fucking human ) get absolutely fucking destroyed and taken advantage of

what was your biggest takeaway from it?
I've been waiting for coverage on someone like him, frank grimes, for a long time (grime = shitty experience, gutter)
my dad is extremely like frank grimes.
It just amazes me how easily it is to program human beings, entire societies. We are all farm animals, being milked daily, plunged into the system from a young age. The system is so efficient that the cattle believe that they're living in a just system, that has their best interests at heart. I think democracy, "freedom" and other such memes are evil. Telling us, slaves, that we are free when in fact we must spend the better part of our days, nay, our lives, working at things we hate for just enough money to work another day, that's true evil.

Survivorship bias

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back