Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's fully over for curries i swear.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

Minus a few chinks and africans every europoid phenotype every sand negroid phenotype mogs it's not fair dammit worst part is with 25 percent things could have been different.

images

Massive cope. This is how average curry looks like^

cope white admixture is bad for you, if u had 0% u would be deep inside jb pussy right now

The only ""curries"" that can truly claim to be free of oppression. They are a rare species though. It is over.
Screencap120120344

No homo, but for me south indian most beautiful in here

Their not even curries
They are "curry" as in they are Indians, Pakistanis, but they are not even close to the real curries. Meanwhile this what most curries look like.
GettyImages 628104668 696x430
63bf3c8842bb4b0c84224c5141cb3a81 18

Both are subhumans but keep fighting each other. If we could unite it would be based.

curry uprising when tbh

They are "curry" as in they are Indians, Pakistanis, but they are not even close to the real curries. Meanwhile this what most curries look like. View attachment 258817View attachment 258820
Both are subhumans but keep fighting each other. If we could unite it would be based.

No their generally not indians those types are migrants they aren't from here Unforantely

Never began man
It's brutal being born into this

They all mog me