Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Feminist tinder profiles

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
The fattie on the left is the embodiment of extreme feminist retardation and the ghost looking bitch on the right is the embodiment of extreme feminist hypergamy.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 103339 PM

The hole on the left is saying she wants a chad feminist, or a "sugar daddy" feminist.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 102555 PM

These dirty twats are basically saying the same thing as the holes above.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 103526 PM

The hole on the right says she doesn't want white men, then goes on to list specifically what she wants in white men.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 102842 PM

This is what's waiting for the cucks who decide to get married.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 102743 PM

These chad lites can get away with saying whatever they want. It seems what these tinder whores are looking for when they write "feminist" are either soyboy cucks to buy them stuff, or chads with a sense of humor about feminism, or any chads at all.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 103136 PM

But if you're sub6 and refusing to cuck yourself they will get mad you're not in your "proper" pussy slave place.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 103045 PM

For the "but muh muslim virgin" copers

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 101512 PM

Does she really want to get in a fight with a chad?

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 101340 PM

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 102743 PM

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING? KILL IT

Fugly yet too high of a standard required.

For the "but muh muslim virgin" copers

View attachment 70129
Not disputing AWALT here but that is clearly a white convert. Only the most insufferable white women convert to Islam, either that or they're getting dicked by some Arab guy who would kill her if he caught her on tinder.

Not disputing AWALT here but that is clearly a white convert. Only the most insufferable white women convert to Islam, either that or they're getting dicked by some Arab guy who would kill her if he caught her on tinder.
I hate white whores like that who use islam to seem exotic.

The worst thing is that there are actually plenty of men messaging them.

women were a mistake

Nobodys talked about this T H I N G yet?

"Teehee I'm looking here to fist fight!!!! Let's go boys!!!. I'm asexual so it's ok to hit me!!!"

If she even got shoved or got a finger layed on her she would immediately report rape and ruin the guys life.

View attachment 70146Nobodys talked about this T H I N G yet?

"Teehee I'm looking here to fist fight!!!! Let's go boys!!!. I'm asexual so it's ok to hit me!!!"

If she even got shoved or got a finger layed on her she would immediately report rape and ruin the guys life.
This is the problems with a lot of foids, they have never been hit full force by a male, but when they provoke or ask for it and get it, suddenly they play victim, this one would be no different, the minute the man hit her, she would magically turn from "agender" to a full female to make full use of her pussy pass.

women were a mistake

Reminds me of this joke told by a user on this site (can't remember)

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?"

Adam said, "Lord, I don't have anyone to talk to."

God said, "Then I will give you a companion, and she will be called a 'woman'. This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give 'love' and compassion whenever needed. She will never question your behaviour or the company you keep. She will support you and understand that you have important decisions to make throughout your life and don't have time for nonsense..."

Adam asked God, "What will this woman cost?"

God said, "An arm and a leg..."

Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"

Adam fucked us all.

Feminists are more disguisting than jews

I’d love to chop those cunts up with one of my swords.

Reminds me of this joke told by a user on this site (can't remember)

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?"

Adam said, "Lord, I don't have anyone to talk to."

God said, "Then I will give you a companion, and she will be called a 'woman'. This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give 'love' and compassion whenever needed. She will never question your behaviour or the company you keep. She will support you and understand that you have important decisions to make throughout your life and don't have time for nonsense..."

Adam asked God, "What will this woman cost?"

God said, "An arm and a leg..."

Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"

Adam fucked us all.
yes bro. Although I don't blame Adam, I blame God. The fact that we're dependent on these half creatures for our mental well being shows one of two things:
1. God is entirely absent
2. God is the incarnation of evil
Go Anton Lundin Pettersson

Feminism is how ugly women cope with never being able to marry Chad.

The guy with the 'go make me some bacon comment' gets it.

You're not a "Feminist sugar baby" , I give you money, you put out, you're a whore.

JFL these "progressive" feminists are the first to start screaming racist at people but they exclusively date white men every time. The projection they exhibit is so blatant.

View attachment 70142
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING? KILL IT

Reminds me of Bebop from tmnt....

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_2_71480_t750x550.jpg

Last edited:
giphy.gif

mogs me

tbhtbh
Ores.gif

Coincidence or not but I was just swiping my tinder and suddenly..

Last edited:
Women are stupid and selfish. They think we act entitled? Ha! Compared to these women we are practically altruists.

But men will put up with anything to dip their stick. Oh well.

Please God, let sex-bots come and make these scumbag bitches obsolete.

:feelskek:
:horror: They're even taking over the UK.
She's talking about self awareness but then wants to talk about male privilege? LMAO. Bitch, don't you realize how privileged you are having power over hundreds of cucks fulfilling your retarded demands?
"You obviously need to get woke about the wage gap and rape culture."
Please God, let sex-bots come and make these scumbag bitches obsolete.
Those japanese scientists need to hurry the fuck up.

Those japanese scientists need to hurry the fuck up.
I know! If society wants random ERs to stop, put all of our research money into sex-bot research and manufacturing.

I know! If society wants random ERs to stop, put all of our research money into sex-bot research and manufacturing.
That will solve inceldom and a lot more.

JFL these "progressive" feminists are the first to start screaming racist at people but they exclusively date white men every time. The projection they exhibit is so blatant.

Looks exactly like her lol, almost identical.

A horse faced looking bitch wrote a low iq article on why holes are still claiming to be feminists. Tl;dr they want endless chad dick and they want to use our tax money to get it.
https://www.bolde.com/guy-feminism-reason-alone-wtf/
Screen Shot 2018 12 08 at 71950 AM

First thing she says is she likes feminism because it empowers her to be a slut, and gives her financial security with our taxes and cucked laws. Which is why in order to battle feminism we need to shame whores and remove tax payments going to any holes.

All this bitch wants to do is "be happy" at our expense. She doesn't care about finding a man as long as she can stay on the cock carousel, then in her late 40's she expects a betabux who lets her cuck him. Men have to stop being pathetic cucks and stop letting stupid ugly whores like her get away with this shit.

Screen Shot 2018 12 08 at 71939 AM

Dirty curry whore will be singing a different tune in her late 30's.

Screen Shot 2018 12 08 at 71928 AM

Is this the feminist sense of humor that we heard so many good things about? No wonder these dirty low iq cunts just get pumped and dumped by chads.

Screen Shot 2018 12 08 at 71853 AM

She says "But feminism helps men because it lets them cry, and you can say you were raped." Lol, feminists are the first ones to make fun of male rape victims if they don't agree with them. They don't say anything about male prison rape and male genital mutilation, but they'll be there to show fake outrage when liberal cuck terry crews says a rich white man fondled his balls. No thanks you weasley cunt, we don't want that feminist horse shit you're pushing, now get back in the kitchen and learn to suck your looksmatch's dick.

Screen Shot 2018 12 08 at 71728 AM

I bet this bitch will never want to be in a relationship with a guy who makes less than her, unless he's chad of course.

Screen Shot 2018 12 08 at 71719 AM

Who does this psycho street rat think she's intimidating? No one is afraid of you, I'll meet you in a dark alley any day.

Screen Shot 2018 12 08 at 71707 AM

Major cope. If all the chads said they wouldn't date feminists this stupid curry bitch would put on a dress and will say she loves making sandwiches.

Screen Shot 2018 12 08 at 71145 AM

Last edited:
ERfuel.

Today I lost my patience with Tinder and started swiping EVERYTHING right. Single moms, old grandmas, girls who uglymog me to Pluto and back, landwhales, all races, etc.

Still 0 matches.

ERfuel.

Today I lost my patience with Tinder and started swiping EVERYTHING right. Single moms, old grandmas, girls who uglymog me to Pluto and back, landwhales, all races, etc.

Still 0 matches.
Tinder needs to get hacked.

White femasytes are why white people are in no condition for a long drawn out war with the ricecels nows...

RageFuel ER Fuel

And it because of bitches like that why ER events happen

RageFuel ER Fuel

And it because of bitches like that why ER events happen
"Noo, it's toxic masculinity. You need to drink more soylent"

View attachment 70146Nobodys talked about this T H I N G yet?

She can beat me tbh. I'm really weak low t and skinny.
Its over.