Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s fucking OVER if you have a big wide negroid nose

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
JFL, you never even had a chance if you were born with wide negroid nose. A wide negroid nose is one of the most unattractive noses and facial features you can have. It’s funny how my sister has a small thin nose and my brother has a normal sized nose but I got cursed with this ugly ass primitive looking nose. JFL, if you have this kind of nose GOD HATES you. The only way to make up for this ugly ass nose is if every other facial feature is on point. Rhinoplasty can’t even fix this shit. All the black men photos I’ve seen with rhinoplasty hardly made a difference and most of them looked WORSE. I literally look like an OGRE. I just cope as a subhuman by acting stupid and NT like Deadpool but it’s all just one big cope. Its fucking over for Negroid nosecels.

Train ur nose muscles and thrn try to narrow them using ur muscles. Im dead serious.

74315_v9_ba.jpg

JFL it's over for negroidnosecels

Would you rather have a nose that is broad and straight or narrow and upturned?

Femenine upturned tip of nose is much more uglier, it makes you look like a kid.

Been using the nose one for the past few days, hopefully it works

Id kill myself if I looked like that. Literally no reason for me to be alive if I had to look at the mirror and see that face staring back at me
Damn thats harsh, nigga :feelsbadman:

@Bronzehawkattack

If your skull and nose isn't a robust warrior skull and nose it's over for you
SmartSelectImage 2018 05 21 09 44 32

I know brother, I know...:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

not even a negroid but my nose still huge
Over