Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's fucking over for me

BruhBro

BruhBro

Greycel
I had a crush on this girl in my class. I somehow made friends with her. She's the cutesy artsy type or whatever. Not white either, she's a somewhat lightskinned curry. Eitherways, I decided to ask her if she has a boyfriend so that can pull moves on her, she says yes. What the fuck, I've never even seen her go on dates in all this time. I ask her who. She says it's a long distance relationship.

Oh and guess what? The guy she's dating is Italian, so a white chad boyfriend is what she has. Again, it's a chad that won. I never had a chance with my crush ever.:feelsohgod::cryfeels:

I want to fucking break something . I hope this slut's relationship with that fucker chad burns and crashes.

another greycel with this hs romcom shit. bro its just one foid who the fuck cares. you're probably a fakecel late bloomer anyways

Last edited:
Are yoou ricecel by chance?

she probably thinks justin bieber is her bf like every 15 years old american piece of human trash stacy

she’s probably lying lmao. “out of town boyfriend” classic bullshit trope

she invented all imo

Oh and guess what? The guy she's dating is Italian, so a white chad boyfriend is what she has. Again, it's a chad that won. I never had a chance with my crush ever.:feelsohgod::cryfeels:

I want to fucking break something . I hope this slut's relationship with that fucker chad burns and crashes.

I empathize with your psychological pain. When I was in group therapy, I was told repeatedly to chat with a young Pean hole. On several occasions, I spoke somewhat about my experiences with divorce and domestic violence, hoping she would feel comfortable enough to approach me. Yet she sat near a tall Italian boy daily.

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

I lost the ability to speak fluently during the gap between my first stint in group therapy and my second stint.

Would anyone like to know what the above song represents?

Indeed. The only time I was able to speak decently was also the occasion in which it was wasted effort.

The bullying I received there worsened my anxiety. All while I was aware of it:

Years later:

Screenshot from 2022 01 09 16 15 09

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-17-19-11-png.552037

It was very painful to be unable to speak with such a kind and considerate youth like Short Morena.

I had a crush on this girl in my class. I somehow made friends with her. She's the cutesy artsy type or whatever. Not white either, she's a somewhat lightskinned curry. Eitherways, I decided to ask her if she has a boyfriend so that can pull moves on her, she says yes. What the fuck, I've never even seen her go on dates in all this time. I ask her who. She says it's a long distance relationship.

italians aren't white,they are med.meds are darker skinned which often results in them having an ugly tan,usually have brown eyes and brown/black hair, and are much shorter and often way poorer then whites.their faces are white looking i guess,but that's where the differences end.

i heard some italians are proper white in northern italy,but never lived there so no idea.anyway,you are probably 14 and will grow up and leave this website.also artsy type?that is bpd and undatable and crazy even for chad.if kurt fucking cobain couldn't control one,you sure as heck can't control one.

anyway you are a kid and will forget that girl in less then a sec.just settle back and relax.it will pass