Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its fucking over and you know it

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Sick Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

Keep checking the mirror YEP STILL SUBHOOMAN!

Do you have friends?
Maybe your lonely, Thats inceldom
Chad is possibly out there coressing the finest breasts ever seen by man while you rot.
There is no end to human suffering

Sick Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

Keep checking the mirror YEP STILL SUBHOOMAN!

Maybe your lonely, Thats inceldom

There is no end to human suffering
My face is sui fuel

It's not over

cause it never even began

I have come to terms with my permanent state of inceldom

You are chad. A mirror is implanted with special hardware that generates a subhuman image. They want to make you commit suicide. They also hired professional female actors who pretend that they don't like you. Don't believe any of these. You are chad, go back to your stacy gf and creampie her

You are chad. A mirror is implanted with special hardware that generates a subhuman image. They want to make you commit suicide. They also hired professional female actors who pretend that they don't like you. Don't believe any of these. You are chad, go back to your stacy gf and creampie her
Another infiltrator spotted that the admins wont do anything about

Another infiltrator spotted that the admins wont do anything about
What are you talking about. Humour is the only way to cope. I also make fun of my situation

I prepared for a zoom meeting today and tested the cam on my laptop, it ruined the evening for me jesus I looked a lot more worn and aged then I remember

What are you talking about. Humour is the only way to cope
THEN YOU FUCKING IMPLY THAT, I Have no more patience my fucking nose is falling off, My health is going to shit, Im 24 and nearing 30 at lighting speed, My parents wont listen to me or help me, Ive tried roping 3 times and i have autism and ADHD, How the fuck do you expect me to be happy?

THEN YOU FUCKING IMPLY THAT, I Have no more patience my fucking nose is falling off, My health is going to shit, Im 24 and nearing 30 at lighting speed, My parents wont listen to me or help me, Ive tried roping 3 times and i have autism and ADHD, How the fuck do you expect me to be happy?
It's sad to hear. When I wrote this, it was more intended for myself. I'm sorry. It's like the way of denying reality.

Wait wtf? Dude are you good
No, Im in utter fucking pain and my rich goverment refuse to help me with my chronic pain!