Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's fucking heartbreaking to see your hair receding/thinning as an ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's like, I'm a literal subhuman, I was denied everything in this world, and now what little I have is being taken from me.

Fuck this :feelsbadman:
https://i.redd.it/pdllixx7sh571.jpg

Best cope I can come up with: if you weren't getting any pussy when you had a full head of hair, then it's just dead weight and expense for shampoo and haircuts.

Best cope I can come up with: if you weren't getting any pussy when you had a full head of hair, then it's just dead weight and expense for shampoo and haircuts.
Yea, you're not wrong, but it's still sucks. Being grotesquely hideous is bad, now I have to be bald and even more grotesque.

Why is the eagle an Egyptian symbol?

Uh oh, getting bald as mayo isn’t easy too :feelsUgh:

Brutal it's over.
Bald people probably suffer some job discrimination so it could still cause problems even if you've given up on wahmen.

I'm a blackcel and I also started balding a few months ago. My hair was the only thing saving me from dropping below a 5 facially (I'm 5'3" so still truecel either way). Now I look 20 years older and look like a fucking bum. I was thinking of wearing hats to hide my baldness, but then people will just know that I'm insecure about my balding just like every other coping hatfag. Just kill me already :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I'm a blackcel and I also started balding a few months ago. My hair was the only thing saving me from dropping below a 5 facially (I'm 5'3" so still truecel either way). Now I look 20 years older and look like a fucking bum. I was thinking of wearing hats to hide my baldness, but then people will just know that I'm insecure about my balding just like every other coping hatfag. Just kill me already :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Fuck your 5'3? It's over for you fellow manletcel. Us midgets are most cursed.

Fuck your 5'3? It's over for you fellow manletcel. Us midgets are most cursed.
Being a manlet is the worst thing a human can ever experience. That's why I have no sympathy for tallcels and consider them fakecels, they have life 10x better than us, yet most don't even have the decency to admit it.

Being a manlet is the worst thing a human can ever experience. That's why I have no sympathy for tallcels and consider them fakecels, they have life 10x better than us, yet most don't even have the decency to admit it.
I am 5'5, am considering doing height surgery then moving to a midget country(Indonesia or Mexico or some shit) just to height mog people and feel like a man. Like holy fuck the sheer ecstasy and high I get from seeing men shorter than me is far better than ejaculation I'd even say.
95-99% of men are taller than me sadly though, so I don't get this high often.

Uh oh, getting bald as mayo isn’t easy too :feelsUgh:
I’d even argue it’s worse for us depending on what ethnic race we’re being compared to

Balding doesn’t hit many blacks at all due to them already having masc features. Whites have to rely on hair for prettyboy / maesthetic appeal, just imagine chico, gandy etc without hair compared to meeks or kakonge. people like statham only survive the reaper because of masc features, taking away the hair of most white people (especially if pale) is a way to slaughter their SMV in a matter of seconds.

Though if you’re balding as a curry or any other ethnic race that can’t thugmaxx like blacks or maybe Latinos can then just give up

I am 5'5, am considering doing height surgery then moving to a midget country(Indonesia or Mexico or some shit) just to height mog people and feel like a man. Like holy fuck the sheer ecstasy and high I get from seeing men shorter than me is far better than ejaculation I'd even say.
95-99% of men are taller than me sadly though, so I don't get this high often.
I'm considering doing the same. I live in America where the average height of foids is 5'6". Imagine being heightmogged by like 99% of foids you come in contact with :feelsrope:. The only problem with me moving to Mexico is that they aren't english speaking people. I don't want to go somewhere where I don't speak the language. I'm also too lazy and unmotivated to learn spanish.

I'm considering doing the same. I live in America where the average height of foids is 5'6". Imagine being heightmogged by like 99% of foids you come in contact with :feelsrope:. The only problem with me moving to Mexico is that they aren't english speaking people. I don't want to go somewhere where I don't speak the language. I'm also too lazy and unmotivated to learn spanish.
Same. I will probably height max to 5'9 via surgery then go to Malaysia as many places where they speak English there and turbo manlets to mog tbh.