Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over its entirely possible i will become schizophrenic later in life

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
lets start off by saying ive already been professionally diagnosed with delusional disorder, which as far as i know is similar to schizophrenia but without all the weird voices and hallucinations, just the delusion part. i commonly experience delusions. one i have on a day to day basis is feeling as though people are watching me through my eyes. this doesnt make me feel scared or anxious but more like its a movie for them and i try to change my behaviors and act cool to try to impress them. another delusion i feel on an almost day to day basis is that people are out to get me, in my case i feel as though federal agents are out to get me and are following me. sometimes for a moment i convince myself i am being gangstalked by them but im not THAT delusional, i know gangstalking is ridiculous. i also experience grandious delusions on a day to day basis. now how does this relate to schizophrenia? i found out today by doing a little research that delusional disorder can later morph into full on schizophrenia, and if ive already been confirmed to have delusional disorder at such a young age (15) there is probably a good possibility i could later become schizophrenic...the paranoia gets to me daily and i hope it doesnt evolve any worse

when i was 11 i literally comvinced myself that there were pedophiles stalking me and watching me through my windows/taking pictures of me, id keep my blinds closed at all times because of it. obviously this wasnt true

take your meds, schizo

"The most frequent change of diagnosis from delusional disorder is to schizophrenia."

take your meds, schizo
everyday i imagine there are a large group of people in a room watching what i see through my eyes on a big projecter screen and it causes me to do things differently from what i normally do

I already have signs of early schizophrenia and I'm only 22. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll become schizophrenic later in life.

I already have signs of early schizophrenia and I'm only 22. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll become schizophrenic later in life.
tell me about some stuff bro i wanna see if we relate

I was extremely paranoid in the past, a few years ago but now I'm okay from lowinhibmaxxing

tell me about some stuff bro i wanna see if we relate
>I frequently see things that are not there, and not that "corner of my eye" bullshit either, I literally can't tell if what I'm seeing is real or not sometimes.
>I hear voices calling my name even though I live alone, very faintly but still Intelligible.
>I have severe paranoia that my neighbours are watching me, and I can't go outside without thinking that I'm being followed/ watched.

They're still rare occurances though (once or twice a day) but still, I'm honestly scared, full on schizophrenia is much, much worse than this.
I don't know what might've caused this but I believe it had something to do with my early alcohol abuse and meds abuse.

>I frequently see things that are not there, and not that "corner of my eye" bullshit either, I literally can't tell if what I'm seeing is real or not sometimes.
>I hear voices calling my name even though I live alone, very faintly but still Intelligible.
>I have severe paranoia that my neighbours are watching me, and I can't go outside without thinking that I'm being followed/ watched.

They're still rare occurances though (once or twice a day) but still, I'm honestly scared, full on schizophrenia is much, much worse than this.
I don't know what might've caused this but I believe it had something to do with my early alcohol abuse and meds abuse.
I literally have my blinds and courtains closed at all times. If they're open I'll think that I'm being watched

Shit I'm already halfway there as a schizoid FML :feelsrope: