Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its depressing to see incel friends succeed in all other areas of life.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I have a truecel curry friend who succeeds in every other aspect of life. Hes social, is extremely high iq, and has tons of relevant job experience so finding jobs for him is easy as fuck. obviously no matter what he will always still be an incel or arranged marriage cel, but its still depressing to see fuys in my same situation skyrocket in success while im at the absolute bottom

And he will probably ascend thanks to an arranged marriage lmao Life is unfair bro

WHAT FUCKING FRIENDS???

It takes a real truecel like me to have social connections and still be truecel
It takes a real fakecel to be able to have any friends who won't instantly ditch you whenever you stop being useful for them.

It takes a real fakecel to be able to have any friends who won't instantly ditch you whenever you stop being useful for them.
Lol have you never interacted with another incel irl and became friends?

That's why it's better be insolated.

In my case, I refuse to open Facebook to see half of my old classmates with a good life while I'm rooting.

Edit: compare yourself with another successful man as truecel is fucking suifuel

Ive spoken about this before I know I guy from an MMORPG I played with im 15 years ago, thats on 300k+ in some high end banking job, and is an incel in his 30s, and he spends every single night and weekend like he did back in his teens/20s, just in-front of the computer screen.

He hasn't told me his income, I just know his employment profile, and his current job average income is like $320,000 here.

This is in Australian dollars, I assume this is like a $200k+ job in the US.

It takes a real truecel like me to have social connections and still be truecel
I like how people assume that you are fakecel just because you have male friends. I have plenty of friends but none of them are female.

You're friend is just coping

Is he blackpilled?

No amount of money is gonna get you fresh out of the batch virgin pussy 18 year old unless your Chad.

I like how people assume that you are fakecel just because you have male friends. I have plenty of friends but none of them are female.
Tbh. You can have friends and still be too repulsive to women to have any significant relationships. Just gotta steer clear of the fake "friend" faggots who always point the finger back at you.

And at the end of the day it is as over for him as it is for you

And at the end of the day it is as over for him as it is for you
It’s less over for the curry since he has the opportunity to become a betabuxxer or he can go to India and have an arranged marriage.

I succeed in no areas of life.

No amount of money is gonna get you fresh out of the batch virgin pussy 18 year old unless your Chad.

Just imagine what fresh virgin (18yo) pussy tastes and feels like. I feel like dying everyy time I think about it.

> incels having friends
> incels having incel friends

I too have incel friends. It's not that strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back