Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It’s crazy thinking how incels is a new thing

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s just crazy how inceldom is a relatively new phenomenon and how we are the first unlucky generation to suffer from it. I always hear boomers, even ones who were ugly when young, talking about dating and meeting their future wife back in the old days. It was crazy how everyone could get there looksmatch. No wonder they don’t understand our struggles, since they have not lived with what we experienced.

Incel is not a new thing. It is a biological concept that arrives when genetically unfit men reproduce, men that aren't sexually selected for. Blame nature and the human species.

Sexual market inflation

new phenomenon
Since antiquity, all civilizations in terminal decline were plagued by feminism + inceldom.

Ancient Greece and Rome were the most well-documented cases.

IIRC Diocletian passed anti-single laws to press men into marrying insufferable sluts, still men refused, and the foids wouldn't marry the lowly betas, as they preferred to live in orgies with slaves, dogs and horses, and used the plant sylphium as contraception.

Lower birth rates then resulted in the Roman army enlisting gERman mercenaries, and then when those couldn't be paid (because the incelized Romans were too busy with Colosseum's games, NEETdom, and whores to bother working for the privilege of paying taxes to come home to an empty room), the gERmans took power and then it was ovER for the SPQR fags.

Last edited:
The internet actually ruined our options, Back in the day the only way you could meet foids was IRL so they had less to compare you to
Foids were forced to date someone they didn't want so it was good because they're all so stupid and irrational

Yep, online dating too
Yes, I would argue that online dating has been the single greatest cause of inceldom. EVERY woman no matter how fat or ugly has a super inflated self worth.

I heard even India isn't like that anymore, foids have more and more options than ever. Since they lack any ounce of self-control, safe to say it's ovER for us.
Yep, no more indiamaxxing

It’s just crazy how inceldom is a relatively new phenomenon and how we are the first unlucky generation to suffer from it. I always hear boomers, even ones who were ugly when young, talking about dating and meeting their future wife back in the old days. It was crazy how everyone could get there looksmatch. No wonder they don’t understand our struggles, since they have not lived with what we experienced.
it was always a thing but social media made everyone more aware

I don’t know about a new thing, but put me in a village 700 years ago I’m fucking all the peasant foids, born too late for low standards too early for sex robots :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It was worse 8,000 years ago. Only 1/16 men reproduced while 1/2 women reproduced. Luckily we live in a time where there are more copes such as tv, video games, and sex dolls.

Since antiquity, all civilizations in terminal decline were plagued by feminism + inceldom.

IIRC Diocletian passed anti-single laws to press men into marrying insufferable sluts, still men refused, and the foids wouldn't marry the lowly betas, as they preferred to live in orgies with slaves, dogs and horses, and used the plant sylphium as contraception.

Lower birth rates then resulted in the Roman army enlisting gERman mercenaries, and then when those couldn't be paid (because the incelized Romans were too busy with Colosseum's games, NEETdom, and whores to bother working for the privilege of paying taxes to come home to an empty room), the gERmans took power and then it was ovER for the SPQR fags.
How it should be. If people want an empire, they have to respect those who do the work to maintain it, and not let females have power.

It's not a new thing

It's not a new thing
To this extreme level it is. Hell, it was a lot better even 15 years ago. Online dating really fucked shit up.

Interesting.

If you watch old tv sitcoms, I supposed you'd get an idea of how society viewed unattractive men.

But then again, TV shows hated to give air time to ugly people at all.

But an ugly man was depicted either as a criminal or ...as a tradesman.

The tradesman was usually a good guy, who could be trusted.

Images 12
butcher

Interesting

Inceldom as we know it is a modern consequence of a modern problem.

Inceldom as we know it is a modern consequence of a modern problem.
Inceldom as we experience it is a modERn consequence of a modERn problem.

---- yes, and thus it demands a modERn solution too: Marxism-Rodgerism.

Inceldom as we experience it is a modERn consequence of a modERn problem.

---- yes, and thus it demands a modERn solution too: Marxism-Rodgerism.
:yes:

Inceldom has always existed. It can be observed in the animal kingdom. It is the consequence of biological laws such as Bateman's principle. As a result of having the more energetically expensive gamete, females will always be the more choosy sex. This is the major driver of sexual selection and female choice. There have always been men that have fallen short and been passed over.

But I will accede that recent cultural shifts have exacerbated the problem. The industrial revolution, sexual revolution, dating apps and social media have created more incels.

I had a favorite uncle long time ago.

I stayed overnight with him, and we'd do guy things.

Go to a coffee shop where he was known. Etc.

The story went that he'd been married to a goldigger, but it was never spoken of.

He was overweight. A lot.

But, back then, society tried to match up lonely singles.

He hung around with Sandy, a nice normies lady, who'd never married.

They functioned as a quasi couple.

Nobody disrespected him.

Little did I know I was heading down his path.

He handled inceldom with great grace.

Not new at all. Below average men never got to reproduce. Thats the process of evolution. Internet just helps us cope.

Incel is not a new thing. It is a biological concept that arrives when genetically unfit men reproduce, men that aren't sexually selected for. Blame nature and the human species.
It was so much easier to ascend back then.

This. Statistically, 80% of men who ever lived did not reproduce. The western world between 1400-2000ish was an anomaly. We are now returning somewhat back to nature. I say somewhat because in the caveman days the men who were providers would have the highest chance to reproduce. Due to the social security that comes with modern technology/governments, the men who will reproduce the most these days would be tall and handsome men, even if they spend most of their lives in prison and are unable to be providers. The blacks in the USA were far ahead of the curve on this, but this new hypergamy is now creeping up on all races.

Last edited:
Social Media is why it went mainstream

40s , 50s and the early 60s were the last days of the traditional woman and moral values. From then on the jews started targeting women the most and forced them to believe in feminism.

In the span of a few decades they completely brainwashed women into thinking that they are more capable than men. And they did it for PROFIT. They ruined millions of lives just to make shekels out of women's stupidity.

But what sucks the most is that back then men were still considered the strong hand and present day women are more successful than men.

To this extreme level it is. Hell, it was a lot better even 15 years ago. Online dating really fucked shit up.
It's always existed maybe the label "incels" didn't exist back then but this ain't nothing new there have always been men who were left out .

The word 'incel' is new but incels have always existed. There were a shit ton of incels during the Roman Empire

It's always existed maybe the label "incels" didn't exist back then but this ain't nothing new there have always been men who were left out .
Absolutely but never to this extreme.

Lol all the unfit women reproduce

It was worse 8,000 years ago. Only 1/16 men reproduced while 1/2 women reproduced. Luckily we live in a time where there are more copes such as tv, video games, and sex dolls.
I hate this time

Inceldom has always existed. It can be observed in the animal kingdom. It is the consequence of biological laws such as Bateman's principle. As a result of having the more energetically expensive gamete, females will always be the more choosy sex. This is the major driver of sexual selection and female choice. There have always been men that have fallen short and been passed over.

But I will accede that recent cultural shifts have exacerbated the problem. The industrial revolution, sexual revolution, dating apps and social media have created more incels.
There are non dimorphic species without sexual selection tho

Yes, it's crazy that even ugly and shy could get girlfriends.

They are NOT going to post this on Cuckceltear, because ot doesnt fit the narative.

there were less incels back in the days but now hoeflation making 60% of young men inkwells

It's not new it just had a different name and sexualised culture was not widespread so people didn't talk about sex all the time. And there was no girlfriends just usually get married from the beginning.

They are NOT going to post this on Cuckceltear, because ot doesnt fit the narative.
IT is a bunch of retards, hope they all die in the most gruesome ways possible

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back