Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It’s crazy that women get PTSD from having sex with ugly men

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Women are absolutely disgusted and horrified by ugly men doing anything sexual with them. You aren’t even allowed to sexualize a foid unless you are attractive, THAT’s how disgusted they are at you, they don’t even want you commenting on them sexually. It’s insane.

It kinda makes sense though. Women have to be disgusted by sub 5 men biologically because if they do anything to them they risk impregnating them with a subhuman’s genes, and women are programmed to try to prevent that at all costs, and that’s why a lot of women who get raped abort their offspring. They hate the idea of a subhuman reproducing. Men tend to be less picky biologically because that is the only way we have a chance at passing on our seed.

Do they actually get PTSD from consensual sex with uglies? LMFAO

That's bullshit, they exaggerate such stuff.

Women are absolutely disgusted and horrified by ugly men doing anything sexual with them. You aren’t even allowed to sexualize a foid unless you are attractive, THAT’s how disgusted they are at you, they don’t even want you commenting on them sexually. It’s insane.

It kinda makes sense though. Women have to be disgusted by sub 5 men biologically because if they do anything to them they risk impregnating them with a subhuman’s genes, and women are programmed to try to prevent that at all costs, and that’s why a lot of women who get raped abort their offspring. They hate the idea of a subhuman reproducing. Men tend to be less picky biologically because that is the only way we have a chance at passing on our seed.
Never began for us Titancels :feelsrope:

Would you be traumatized if you woke up tied down to the bed and finding a gigaobese sweaty landwhale on top of you?

There is no such thing as consensual non paid sex with ugly men. I was talking about rape
Would you be traumatized if you woke up tied down to the bed and finding a gigaobese sweaty landwhale on top of you?
Probably not, i’d be disgusted but i wouldn’t consider my life ruined just because someone i wasn’t attracted to had sex with me

There is no such thing as consensual non paid sex with ugly men. I was talking about rape

Probably not, i’d be disgusted but i wouldn’t consider my life ruined just because someone i wasn’t attracted to had sex with me
Rate megamind (movie) out of ten

No. "They fall apart" from being pumped and dumped by Chad.

"lMao"

That's bullshit, they exaggerate such stuff.
Honestly this is another theory that i’ve considered. It’s possible that they exaggerate everything to make themselves look like bigger victims

No they don’t otherwise whores wouldn’t exist.

Honestly this is another theory that i’ve considered. It’s possible that they exaggerate everything to make themselves look like bigger victims
Of course they do. Do you really think women who get choked and roughly sodomized on a weekly basis (being conservative here) get traumatized because some guy said "hey cutie" to them?

Yes, women tend to exaggerate and over-dramatize everything. They are prone to hysteria (actually, the term 'hysteria' used to be an actual medical term to describe women's emotional state).

PTSD should never be uttered by "S.R.B" or her friends.

Of course they do. Do you really think women who get choked and roughly sodomized on a weekly basis (being conservative here) get traumatized because some guy said "hey cutie" to them?
Im saying they are disgusted by the fact that they are ugly not because of the fact that they are saying something they don’t like

Fragile bitches probably get PTSD from Scary Movie jfl

stockholm syndrome is the only way to truly ascend :feelsLSD:

basically the same with rape

which is overly exaggerated because society pampers foids

women in the past would get raped all the time and didn't get in a limbo state just for that. In some places during the middle ages you could be considered lucky if you "only" got raped

Rate megamind (movie) out of ten
I watched it only for the massive blackpills, part I disliked most was Megamind's plot armor, he getting the girl at the end because of his persoynality was turbobluepilled. In truth she would have been fucking the Chad superhero in his rape dungeon while Titan and the Blueballed dude wanked each other looking at it.

Yes, they get drunk and call the cops in the morning to report a rape

Prostitutes wouldn’t exist if they were getting ptsd from fucking ugly virgins
They could just fuck us for free if birth control already exists.

They are already traumatize by just seeing ugly man let alone having sex with him.

Foids have imaginary problems while cops seeing crime scenes everyday don't get PTSD despite the irl gore.

Women are the natural selection for men. They also hate unsuccessful men with a firing passion. They absolutely hate ugly men because they are programmed to hate us. If a foid is raped in my opinion it shouldn’t be a crime as foids deserve it to be raped

Nailed it, also reason why they lie being raped, they know they will get the ultimate victim status. They usually choose the best option available.

not even ugly men...even average looking men

Yes, women tend to exaggerate and over-dramatize everything. They are prone to hysteria (actually, the term 'hysteria' used to be an actual medical term to describe women's emotional state).
Oi! In Spanish the word "histerica" means "hysterical" in English except that it can only be used for women. You can't say "histerico" to a man, that doesn't make sense. You can call a man "histerica" but you would be calling him a hysterical woman. That's to say, the word in Spanish can only be used for women.