Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It’s crazy that women get PTSD from having sex with ugly men

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 11h 47m
Women are absolutely disgusted and horrified by ugly men doing anything sexual with them. You aren’t even allowed to sexualize a foid unless you are attractive, THAT’s how disgusted they are at you, they don’t even want you commenting on them sexually. It’s insane.

It kinda makes sense though. Women have to be disgusted by sub 5 men biologically because if they do anything to them they risk impregnating them with a subhuman’s genes, and women are programmed to try to prevent that at all costs, and that’s why a lot of women who get raped abort their offspring. They hate the idea of a subhuman reproducing. Men tend to be less picky biologically because that is the only way we have a chance at passing on our seed.

tenta

tenta

90 iq at best
74d 5h 30m
Do they actually get PTSD from consensual sex with uglies? LMFAO

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
-
160d 7h 15m
That's bullshit, they exaggerate such stuff.

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

The Fumo of Everything
★★★
51d 4h 16m
Women are absolutely disgusted and horrified by ugly men doing anything sexual with them. You aren’t even allowed to sexualize a foid unless you are attractive, THAT’s how disgusted they are at you, they don’t even want you commenting on them sexually. It’s insane.

It kinda makes sense though. Women have to be disgusted by sub 5 men biologically because if they do anything to them they risk impregnating them with a subhuman’s genes, and women are programmed to try to prevent that at all costs, and that’s why a lot of women who get raped abort their offspring. They hate the idea of a subhuman reproducing. Men tend to be less picky biologically because that is the only way we have a chance at passing on our seed.
Never began for us Titancels :feelsrope:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

We Owe Allegiance To No Crown!
★★★★★
242d 12h 45m
Would you be traumatized if you woke up tied down to the bed and finding a gigaobese sweaty landwhale on top of you?

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 11h 47m
There is no such thing as consensual non paid sex with ugly men. I was talking about rape
Would you be traumatized if you woke up tied down to the bed and finding a gigaobese sweaty landwhale on top of you?
Probably not, i’d be disgusted but i wouldn’t consider my life ruined just because someone i wasn’t attracted to had sex with me

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
289d 14h 49m
There is no such thing as consensual non paid sex with ugly men. I was talking about rape

Probably not, i’d be disgusted but i wouldn’t consider my life ruined just because someone i wasn’t attracted to had sex with me
Rate megamind (movie) out of ten

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
159d 19h 17m

No. "They fall apart" from being pumped and dumped by Chad.

"lMao"

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 11h 47m
That's bullshit, they exaggerate such stuff.
Honestly this is another theory that i’ve considered. It’s possible that they exaggerate everything to make themselves look like bigger victims

B

BarrelStuffer

Veteran
★★
80d 15h 29m
No they don’t otherwise whores wouldn’t exist.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
-
160d 7h 15m
Honestly this is another theory that i’ve considered. It’s possible that they exaggerate everything to make themselves look like bigger victims
Of course they do. Do you really think women who get choked and roughly sodomized on a weekly basis (being conservative here) get traumatized because some guy said "hey cutie" to them?

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★
65d 19m

Yes, women tend to exaggerate and over-dramatize everything. They are prone to hysteria (actually, the term 'hysteria' used to be an actual medical term to describe women's emotional state).

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
159d 19h 17m

PTSD should never be uttered by "S.R.B" or her friends.

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 11h 47m
Of course they do. Do you really think women who get choked and roughly sodomized on a weekly basis (being conservative here) get traumatized because some guy said "hey cutie" to them?
Im saying they are disgusted by the fact that they are ugly not because of the fact that they are saying something they don’t like

ThreeInchesLong

ThreeInchesLong

Officer
★★★★
20d 3h 23m
Fragile bitches probably get PTSD from Scary Movie jfl

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
208d 13h 24m
stockholm syndrome is the only way to truly ascend :feelsLSD:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
86d 7h 23m
basically the same with rape

which is overly exaggerated because society pampers foids

women in the past would get raped all the time and didn't get in a limbo state just for that. In some places during the middle ages you could be considered lucky if you "only" got raped

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

The Fumo of Everything
★★★
51d 4h 16m
Rate megamind (movie) out of ten
I watched it only for the massive blackpills, part I disliked most was Megamind's plot armor, he getting the girl at the end because of his persoynality was turbobluepilled. In truth she would have been fucking the Chad superhero in his rape dungeon while Titan and the Blueballed dude wanked each other looking at it.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
98d 9h 17m
Yes, they get drunk and call the cops in the morning to report a rape

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

We Owe Allegiance To No Crown!
★★★★★
242d 12h 45m
Prostitutes wouldn’t exist if they were getting ptsd from fucking ugly virgins
They could just fuck us for free if birth control already exists.

C

Cold Breathe

Greycel
18h 29m
They are already traumatize by just seeing ugly man let alone having sex with him.

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
27d 19h 42m
Soycuck w*men apologetism
Cringe:no::feelswhat:
They are already traumatize by just seeing ugly man let alone having sex with him.
Yes they just don't speak about it but I wouldn't be surprised if our society evolves in such a direction where it's illegal for ugly men to "harras" f*moids with their existence outside.

Last edited:
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
41d 20h 18m
Foids have imaginary problems while cops seeing crime scenes everyday don't get PTSD despite the irl gore.

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Don’t like me, don’t care
1d 9h 17m
Women are the natural selection for men. They also hate unsuccessful men with a firing passion. They absolutely hate ugly men because they are programmed to hate us. If a foid is raped in my opinion it shouldn’t be a crime as foids deserve it to be raped

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
192d 18h 6m
Nailed it, also reason why they lie being raped, they know they will get the ultimate victim status. They usually choose the best option available.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
58d 12h 9m
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
108d 3h 56m
not even ugly men...even average looking men

Alumpofflesh

Alumpofflesh

Unbound
-
5d 19m
Yes, women tend to exaggerate and over-dramatize everything. They are prone to hysteria (actually, the term 'hysteria' used to be an actual medical term to describe women's emotional state).
Oi! In Spanish the word "histerica" means "hysterical" in English except that it can only be used for women. You can't say "histerico" to a man, that doesn't make sense. You can call a man "histerica" but you would be calling him a hysterical woman. That's to say, the word in Spanish can only be used for women.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
316d 12h 5m
They do.