Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's crazy that there are people who genuinely are happy with their life

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Hey incel, Leave her alone!
★★★★★
I am very envious of these people. being able to wake up everyday and just be happy with their lives (or at least not depressed about it) I wish I knew what this was like. I hate waking up everyday so depressed about my life.

I honestly cant even comprehend being truly happy (or at least not depressed) all the time.

idek I'm just rambling so I'm gonna publish the post now

They found their reason to live, Not everyone does.

Yeah man, same. I'm genuinely sick of this life except when I'm enjoying my copes like cars. Other than that, I'm just so low and down all the time. I honestly wouldn't mind if I died very early.

Yeah man, same. I'm genuinely sick of this life except when I'm enjoying my copes like cars. Other than that, I'm just so low and down all the time. I honestly wouldn't mind if I died very early.
My chest was throbbing rapidly yesterday after having a can of monster, got my hopes up but nothing happened

My chest was throbbing rapidly yesterday after having a can of monster, got my hopes up but nothing happened
Brutal. I eat 4,000+ calories of junk food every single day, so something is bound to happen eventually for me

Every waking moment is a misery to me and it's amusing watching my parents scratching their heads while trying to figure out why I'm bitter all the time

I am very envious of these people. being able to wake up everyday and just be happy with their lives (or at least not depressed about it) I wish I knew what this was like. I hate waking up everyday so depressed about my life.

I honestly cant even comprehend being truly happy (or at least not depressed) all the time.

My reason to live is that at least I’m not a poorcel in africa, manlet, and I don’t have fucked up ratios, and I’m not dicklet

and I can get a job or geomaxx/surgerymaxx one day, and fast food, and vidya, and this forum, and yall brocels

They might know how shitty their lives are on a subconscious level at least if they're not aware consciously of the dismal state of their lives but the difference between us and them is that they still have a tiny miniscule amount of hope but still enough hope to cope with in their vain futile aspirations their lives will magically one day improoove and be better. Or they will one day suddenly achieve their unrealistic goals in a bout of wishful thinking. Once this illusion is shattered, they become more susceptible to becoming blackpilled in the same fashion as we did.

Last edited:
Same

At least we can enjoy cars and relate to each other on that. Cars make me feel alright for a short time :feelsaww:. The feeling after a legit fun drive though when you go back to your baseline depressed state is so fucking brutal man.

At least we can enjoy cars and relate to each other on that. Cars make me feel alright for a short time :feelsaww:. The feeling after a legit fun drive though when you go back to your baseline depressed state is so fucking brutal man.
its an emptiness you can only know in our situation.

its an emptiness you can only know in our situation.
Yep. Your soul briefly gets life breathed into it by a deep and throaty sounding big block engine or a super high revving 4 cylinder and then you go back home, in the quiet lonely house, and rot behind a screen like right now.

The only way to truly be happy is to eat right, have a high income, and a trad loving wife with children. I only have one of those pre-requisites, eating right. The other two is probably impossible to get in todays society, i have no education in order to get a high paying job, and most western world foids are feminist cunts, the complete opposite of trad.

They might know how shitty their lives are on a subconscious level at least if they're not aware consciously of the dismal state of their lives but the difference between us and them is that they still have a tiny miniscule amount of hope but still enough hope to cope with in their vain futile aspirations their lives will magically one day improoove and be better or they will one day suddenly achieve their unrealistic goals in a bout of wishful thinking. Once this illusion is shattered, they become more susceptible to becoming blackpilled in the same fashion as we did.

I personally no longer have any dreams or aspirations to live for. In that sense I guess I am free. Maybe this is true ascension. Or maybe I'm just coping.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS

Brutal never found a reason to live this shitty life

Modern day ppl indulge in so many automated like activities and copes, so on average they're more like numb most of the time rather than truly happy. Sure being blue pilled helps